2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't understand why Ainge didn't draft Fultz in the 1st place.
    You knew IT wanted the max, will be turning 30 soon, has a bad hip and is 5'8

Draft Fultz, keep IT and let him go next year or see what you can get at the deadline if you really don't want to pay him that much money.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coulda drafted fultz,traded crowder and still signed hayward.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't understand why Ainge didn't draft Fultz in the 1st place.
    You knew IT wanted the max, will be turning 30 soon, has a bad hip and is 5'8

Draft Fultz, keep IT and let him go next year or see what you can get at the deadline if you really don't want to pay him that much money.

Nah bruh, that makes too much sense. Ainge always gotta try to look like he outsmarting someone.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wanted tatum though...and ainge is too stubborn to go with a whole young movement....he was some way some how gonna trade for a superstar.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

Wanted tatum though...and ainge is too stubborn to go with a whole young movement....he was some way some how gonna trade for a superstar.

He wanted tatum when he just drafted brown,had crowder and was targeting hayward in free agency.

When their pg is a fa next summer,wants the max and is a defensive liability that got exposed in the ecf?

overthinking ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ainge traded the first pick for the 3rd pick and for a pick in a later draft

He just wanted that pick lol
  • ghost!
    edited August 2017
    Options

He wanted tatum when he just drafted brown,had crowder and was targeting hayward in free agency.

When their pg is a fa next summer,wants the max and is a defensive liability that got exposed in the ecf?

overthinking ?

We are looking at this after the fact, are we not... Brown n tatnum probably were to him the best players for him in the draft. You know crowder wasnt staying and he probably doesnt want to give IT max money(you yourself think they shouldnt for his size)....and w lebron leaving....i think the Cs would of been good, had/if they do/did kept IT and added players..

i'm mean maybe he over think it..but as of right now he did land kyrie w still the lakers or sac lottery pick...

Not really that much of a ? ....and these ? happen..
  • ghost!
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Also..probably after last season...thought brown can play at the 2..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Danny stays over thinking I'm not defending no more of his moves. He's so hard to evaluate mane lol
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Bruh, we all on a forum. Its corny as ? when yall bring up yall real life. I dont know none of yall in real life and dont want to learn a single thing about yall real lives.

Bringing up real lives when you getting ? on is the corniest thing to me.

He's a wack poster man. Cracka said I'm sure I'll see posts from you later. Like he dont see me actually talking about the trade and IT. Meanwhile he imagining me wearing panties and ? lol

I'm not talking to these busters no more we was never talking in the first place. Read my posts it's nothing but substance these crackas postin about nothin

This is like the ? calling the kettle black. All you do is troll and regurgitate ESPN stats. You know nothing about ball, TMZ ass ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2017
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    I rather read them wack pelicans ? hijack the thread and talk about their ? than scroll past this exchange.Can y'all stop? damn

Shut yo ? ass the ? up. You stay complaining about some ? . If this forum is so "wack", then why the ? do you continue to post here? ? loser

D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? Beta
    ? Tommy Bilfigher
    ? John B.
    ? them Caw Caw ass ?

I'm out

5ry3rlrsrunu.gif

Look at this lush hypocrite.All this cuz I clicked spam on them wack ass videos he be postin.Talk more nba and less about me.

your reading comprehension failed you too.I see why people say the south full of slow ass ?
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Danny stays over thinking I'm not defending no more of his moves. He's so hard to evaluate mane lol

danny is lucky hiscceltic boy mchale handed him kg for nothing.

lucky he fleeced the nets into that ridiculous trade and got all them pics
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not gonna act like the Celtics arent in a good place. regardless of all this, and no matter how much I hate the Celtics, they still in a good place.

But its also hard to sit here and say they couldnt have been in a better place.

I think the plan was to go all in on Fox, and when Fox cancelled the meeting and made it clear he didnt want to be in Boston, that ? up their plans and forced them to go with Tatum.

I think if they knew that Fox would do what he did, they wouldnt have traded the #1 pick and go with Fultz.

I'm not saying Tatum wont be a good player or anything, but the fact is Fultz or any other top gaurd in the draft would have fit much better.

To me everything else the Celtics have done, including the Irving trade, is a reaction to the mistake they made with Fox.
  • ghost!
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lmao ghost being white wouldn't surprise me at all man. His posting style just always screamed white boy or "some of my best friends are black" safe ? afro type of treachery

Bruh....you whole post is too ignorant for me to give that much attention to

Nig im black...but continue to think differently though.

You putting the Cape on for Brady supporting trump is why I said that. If you feel it's ignorant then so be it your feelings leaking like the transmission on a geo metro, wipe the tears away and log off for a few hours mane

You sound ? stupid and ignorant as ? ... i dont mix sports w politics..plus i give a ? what these athletes do in their private life....

Their ? dont reflect me.

Just shut the ? up and talk what everybody else here is talking about.....

I can't believe i had to read ? from someone who has the nerve to walk around looking like this..
    Screenshot_20170826-100220.png

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

danny is lucky hiscceltic boy mchale handed him kg for nothing.

lucky he fleeced the nets into that ridiculous trade and got all them pics

Lol I remember his 1st deal being Antoine walker for raef
    Lafrentz, jiri welsch, and a pick smh. He's made a few
    questionable trades
  • ghost!
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lmao ghost being white wouldn't surprise me at all man. His posting style just always screamed white boy or "some of my best friends are black" safe ? afro type of treachery

Bruh....you whole post is too ignorant for me to give that much attention to

Nig im black...but continue to think differently though.

You putting the Cape on for Brady supporting trump is why I said that. If you feel it's ignorant then so be it your feelings leaking like the transmission on a geo metro, wipe the tears away and log off for a few hours mane

You sound ? stupid and ignorant as ? ... i dont mix sports w politics..plus i give a ? what these athletes do in their private life....

Their ? dont reflect me.

Just shut the ? up and talk what everybody else here is talking about.....

I can't believe i had to read ? from someone who has the nerve to walk around looking like this..
    Screenshot_20170826-100220.png

Lol 2009 was 8 years ago you feel like you really hurt my feelings huh?

vk9fgat389f3.jpg
    jr7t8xw375oe.gif

N8gga..u can chg your gear, but u cant chg your grill homie...that is what im getting at...no need to seek hurt feelings...

Just letting you knw...you sound ignorant. N to go ? yourself or jump in acid. Either or..im going back to sports..
  • ghost!
    Options
    Yea nah...dont take you all serious...

Back to the Cs n kyrie...