Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Trolled that white devil into beef with a fellow Celtics fan lmao

grifter-putting-feet-up-o.gif

Lol said it numerous times I don't ? with him and most of his opinions and vice versa. This ain't our 1st disagreement and won't be our last, he even hurls insults like a white guy I'm surprised he hasn't called me a ? yet lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Sending kyrie back to cleveland and away from his whitey wonderland will cause a riot in clevelands locker room.

sending i.t. and crowder(who has been mad sensitive about trade rumors) back to boston would ruin any potential chemistry

So the cavs will have to void the deal and take a lesser offer(like the bucks offer) or accept the deal.It's about the future which will be post lebron which is why the nets pick and a cheap value contract in crowder and a young player in zizic makes the most sense.C's may have to add another pick,I'd be shocked if the deal is voided.Cavs were aware of i.t.'s hip injury/rehab before the deal,the trade isn't about him he will be able to play it's about the other pieces.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    But the teams are discussing the deal now since they feel IT will miss significant time. As long as we don't get rid of Tatum I'm cool
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    But the teams are discussing the deal now since they feel IT will miss significant time. As long as we don't get rid of Tatum I'm cool

What about brown?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

What about brown?

I feel Tatum will be better long term. If you give him a choice I think he'd trade brown before tatum
  • Beta
    Options

What about brown?

I feel Tatum will be better long term. If you give him a choice I think he'd trade brown before tatum

Nah I was asking if you would be okay with it since you're high on him...I mean even if he does, tatum and morris still there so *shrugs*
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Well..at least the Mavs still got money...go get you a shabazz Muhammad and maybe they can help poor monta out with a job if Harris dont come back

rltvjgtrm2u4.gif
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These last few pages have been funny as ? . LMAO.

I'm surprised nobody else offered Nerlens Noel a deal. I can understand early in free agency because teams didn't want to tie up money and time into a player that their initial team will most likely contract match but now.........

is the perfect time to try and get the guy. I mean he has his limitations but he is still young and can guard the rim and pick & roll well. Why not give the guy a shot?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He'll be gone after this season
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1363904993_pusha-t-eghck_np4j3d.gif

in this era of nba theatres pennies. should of signed with the Celtics for that price.......
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    $4mil seemed attainable smh, turning down $17.5 million to bet on yourself is risky as hell. He better average 17/10/3 if he wants a max. I don't think he's capable of that. His market is Tristan Thompson but he steals and alters shots better
  • TheBossman
    Options
    ? on the rookie scale make more than that.....
  • TheBossman
    Options
    $4mil seemed attainable smh, . He better average 17/10/3 if he wants a max. I don't think he's capable of that. His market is Tristan Thompson but he steals and alters shots better

that was a false report.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    $4mil seemed attainable smh, . He better average 17/10/3 if he wants a max. I don't think he's capable of that. His market is Tristan Thompson but he steals and alters shots better

that was a false report.

Lol still doesn't change the numbers he needs to even get looked at in that manner
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Chris haynes is saying the 17 mil annual offer was non existent and woj is saying noel turned down 4 year 70 mil which is 17.5 annually

One of their sources sendin them off.All the rfa's this year should take the qo most teams are capped out
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

1363904993_pusha-t-eghck_np4j3d.gif

in this era of nba theatres pennies. should of signed with the Celtics for that price.......

Noel was a restricted free agent he couldn't sign with the celtics for 4.1 million.

It was either take the qo,sign the offer from the mavs or sign an offer from another team and the mavs match.Those were his options
  • Beta
    Options
    There was just no market for noel apparently guess he held out to make sure he gets the most. Mavs kept him for cheap for a year. Noel will be cool but he needs the actual mins. I heard the Mavs worried about having him at C while dirk plays the 4 and iirc Noel is bafter as a PF so speculation was surrounding if he'll accept a role off the bench.

I think him at C is fine since dirk is dirk though. Noel needs 28-30 mins though
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have had surgery from jump

Doctors said he didn't need it.Rehab & rest is what they recommended

Yeah I know, they the experts, but when something torn, that just never seems like enough. I thought he was gonna easily aggravate it from the first time I heard that
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    It could be worse. He could be willie reed

Btw this seems to be Chris Hayes' breakout off-season lol he about to be the new shams
  • Beta
    Options
    Noel would be nice on the wizards...if they had money...

But no...kratos still there..
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the thibs criticism was my favorite part of this article

twolves made a great trade and then proceeded to sign jeff teague and taj gibson — taj has no offensive game outside of the lane — hes the type of player who kills your spacing on offense and the wolves already are going to struggle with that

teague is a decent starting pg -- nothing more/nothing less and at 28 he is what he is — no real upside there — a slight upgrade over rubio offensively and a downgrade defensively — i think there were better pg options out there and the wolves should have aimed higher — this was their last offseason where they are going to have plenty of cap room before they start locking in wiggins and towns

towns might be their most consistent returning 3 point shooter

teague 35%
    wiggins 35%
    butler 36%
    towns 36%

i see towns being asked to hang out more around the 3pt line and sacrifice opportunities down low to create space

the twolves obviously got better but im not convinced it gets them anywhere better than a 6-8 seed in the west
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    utah, indiana, and clips aint really known for having the rowdiest of crowds

? gone be timid

the Kyrie ? has had too much drama around it.....it'll be the clear winner of the "welcome back"

plus Draymond already told us it aint the brightest people in the Land lmao

Lol ask Spike Lee about the Indy crowd.