Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Loch Power ep 9 review/recap .The return of Ugly ? .

https://youtu.be/ygFr5olOLj4

Not again

emfhnk1dkxa5.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? come out yet?
  • Lady_Capoeira
    Lady_Capoeira Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    .........Nevermind. Imma be nice
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bro i need two big favors
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo man. Starz pushed back the season finale because they didn't want to compete with Game of Thrones. It's not coming on until next week! Now I'm glad I saw the leaked episode.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo man. Starz pushed back the season finale because they didn't want to compete with Game of Thrones. It's not coming on until next week! Now I'm glad I saw the leaked episode.

but don't they always push out the season finale by a week or two? Think that's just the general format and necessarily to do with GoT
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing new, season finale always is pushed out an extra week
  • black caesar
    edited August 2017
    Options

but don't they always push out the season finale by a week or two? Think that's just the general format and necessarily to do with GoT

No they used to have a break after half the season has aired.
  • black caesar
    Options

Bruh, when it comes to reviews, you have to dive in. No more rapping before starting, and it shouldn't take you over 30 minutes to review. Should be 10-15 minutes tops.

Not knocking the hustle, but are you just reviewing Power only, or are you going to be review other shows and movies?

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh, when it comes to reviews, you have to dive in. No more rapping before starting, and it shouldn't take you over 30 minutes to review. Should be 10-15 minutes tops.

Not knocking the hustle, but are you just reviewing Power only, or are you going to be review other shows and movies?

@loch121
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

Tops!

And if you don't grab my attention in the first 30 seconds, it's a wrap....there are good reviewers on YouTube that I watch faithfully whenever they review a show that I care about. One of those is Emergency Awesome. He gets right into it and does a thorough job reviewing the episode in about 10 minutes.

When he has more stuff that he wants to say or to address questions he will actually make a whole nother video and it still won't be more than 10 minutes.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where in the good ? is my episode
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    why this ? lips look like they were burned with black tar?

because....weed....
  • loch121
    edited August 2017
    Options

At the end of the day this is a side thing.Music always comes first.but I don't do that often.
    You can easily fast forward youtube

The thing is it wasn't the review that made it as long.These are live and I had ppl in my live chat talking to me and asking questions and making comments.

It's a community thing.Sometimes if nobody is in the chat I try to stall until ppl come in.So I played some music,and what better music than my own?Plus I can't get flagged playing my own ? .

I don't really have a plan for the reviews.Just something to do,but ppl be subscribing to my channel so I keep doing them.Views not crazy,but my subs go up

But minus me talking to the ppl in the chat it would have been shorter,besides you get paid for ads.The longer the video the more ads= More potential money

I have shorter reviews,but I appreciate the critique.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the murder scene of Raina. Yes !!!!
    Its not A ROMANTIC DRUGG DEALER STORY.
    Ghost gon suffer from various angels in his life like in The godfather.

This is the drugg dealing life. Since a lotnof kids and teenagers have tv as their holy book, now theybhave an uncensored scene that will be print in their mind : when you are in the game EVERYBODY IN YOUR CIRCLE GET TOUCHED !!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

im1iwy4k74wu.png

u8ebfgd57e2i.png

? look like james evans
  • loch121
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ watching a 40 min review when the actual show like 15 mins longer

The thing you have to understand is that prior to doing reviews,my page was only me rapping.I have like 50 + freestyles,music videos,shows,interviews etc.

Ppl coming to my page actually are used to seeing me sit there and rap.Me doing reviews is new for them.

Some ppl on here may know or not,but my music has been on allhiphop's music page etc.

I'm not really here to be the best TV reviewer,it's just another way to connect with ppl and not just be a guy who just raps and you know nothing about me or what I'm like.

My reviews are hip hop,silly,and rough around the edges just like me.
  • loch121
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

im1iwy4k74wu.png

u8ebfgd57e2i.png

? look like james evans

cause I'm Dinomiiiite
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the murder scene of Raina. Yes !!!!
    Its not A ROMANTIC DRUGG DEALER STORY.
    Ghost gon suffer from various angels in his life like in The godfather.

This is the drugg dealing life. Since a lotnof kids and teenagers have tv as their holy book, now theybhave an uncensored scene that will be print in their mind : when you are in the game EVERYBODY IN YOUR CIRCLE GET TOUCHED !!!

but for some reason...they still dont think it will happen to them.
  • loch121
    Options

At the end of the day this is a side thing.Music always comes first.but I don't do that often.

The thing is it wasn't the review that made it as long.These are live and I had ppl in my live chat talking to me and asking questions and making comments.

It's a community thing.Sometimes if nobody is in the chat I try to stall until ppl come in.So I played some music,and what better music than my own?Plus I can't get flagged playing my own ? .

I don't really have a plan for the reviews.Just something to do,but ppl be subscribing to my channel so I keep doing them.Views not crazy,but my subs go up

But minus me talking to the ppl in the chat it would have been shorter,besides you get paid for ads.The longer the video the more ads= More potential money

bruh....do you.

you ain't out robbin ? ...or coked out.

you don't owe ? ? .

you never know who's watching.

how about you fukk ? do better than him...or shut up.

y'all always shittin on a ? hustle.

at least he showing his face.

try supporting or giving constructive criticism... build him up or stay outta the police did a ? wrong/white people don't give a fair chance type threads when y'all doing the same type ? .

in classic 2stepz fashion...imma make a thread about this...

ole focus lacking losing hours at work ass ? .

I'm not mad anybody on here,but appreciate the support

I'm a now older career unsigned indie MC.My skin is thick and I live in ridicule.

Few things actually bother me at this point.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh....do you.

you don't owe ? ? .

try supporting or giving constructive criticism... build him up or stay outta the police did a ? wrong/white people don't give a fair chance type threads when y'all doing the same type ? .

I'm a now older career unsigned indie MC.My skin is thick and I live in ridicule.

don't matter.

? like to throw shots but have no ethic behind they own ? .
  • loch121
    Options

bruh....do you.

you don't owe ? ? .

don't matter.

? like to throw shots but have no ethic behind they own ? .

I'm so used to dealing with actual haters in real life and the streets that that type ? just doesn't really bother me.

Some of the ppl who were my biggest internet trolls later became fans of my music.

When you do anything,you open yourself for all the criticism and I been in the IC.I know what it is.

But they chased most of the artists off here with that type ? .Me IDGAF.? can't make me feel no type way.

I look at anything I do like McDonald's view on commercials.? those ppl who see it and don't want a burger.I only care about the ppl who do want them,but I won't stop making commercials just because of the ppl who don't want a burger.

But we hit hard in the IC,and I don't take those things personal really.

You're the real MVP though.