Queen of Spades= Some Cuckold Fetish ? ?

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just go out of a queens of ? / black lovers party. I make the difference between

- those who touch you directly, only compliment your buldge and ask you direclty for sex without giving their names
    - those who genuienly and sincerly want to party with you, sympathise and maybe have some sex.

I have just made two good female friends. I have danced with them the whole night, SOBER KISSED them, SOBER SEXED them. Happened that they were a blond ? couple.
    Something i have great fetish for.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Lol a threesome involves a coupe a and another person regardless of the gender and the sexual orientation.

A train happens when a woman / man stays in one position and gets penetrated by at least two people with any type of care from them. In a nutshell she bends over, lunrificate herself and then proceed to get rammed.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any sex session where the males outnumber the females is sus

Thats the word since people here wanna use textbook definitions of the word ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

100%
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Lmao yall pick and choose when to use what definition when it suits yalls argument
  • AZTG
    edited August 2017
    Options

Lmao yall pick and choose when to use what definition when it suits yalls argument

It aint even that bruh. I mean you come in trying to show off your intelligence but cant even differentiate the meanings of words depending on the context they are being used in, proving yourself to be extremely literal at best and stupid at worst.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Queen of Spades? Sounds like some kind of white supremacist twist. I'm offended. How is a white woman going to be a queen for black men?

They are
  • AZTG
    Options
    After i smash then its whatever

Go get her

But not during

Or before. Cause im not ? after someone else just beat it.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It aint even that bruh. I mean you come in trying to show off your intelligence but cant even differentiate the meanings of words depending on the context they are being used in, proving yourself to be extremely literal at best and stupid at worst.

it aint, yet you change the meaning of the word ? to suit your narrative that double teaming a CHICK is ? ? There's no contextual difference here, seeing as there's no context currently as to where the word ? means something completely different than being attracted to the same sex.

do you even know the definition of the word context, or did you make that one up too to suit your point again?

Say, bruh, where you graduate from? They need to be shut down
  • AZTG
    Options

it aint, yet you change the meaning of the word ? to suit your narrative that double teaming a CHICK is ? ? There's no contextual difference here, seeing as there's no context currently as to where the word ? means something completely different than being attracted to the same sex.

do you even know the definition of the word context, or did you make that one up too to suit your point again?

Say, bruh, where you graduate from? They need to be shut down

Stop man. You sounding real dumb.

Every single person in America has said "man thats ? " to something that did not include intercourse with the same sex. Im positive you have as well. We all have.

Let me teach you context. When you see 2 members of the same sex kissing, you say, "thats ? " in that context, the word ? upholds its definition in the dictionary.

When you see 2 dudes and a girl have a "threesome", and the 2 dudes never touch and arent attracted to each other, you say "thats ? ", in that context, the word ? takes on the meaning of gross or nasty or suspect or whatever.

We on a hip hop forum bro, and you really want to act like words dont have different meanings depending where they are used?

You wanted to act smart and got schooled, its best to keep it moving man. These are all the lessons you get for free.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people find using another man's ? as ? gross and others don't.

Sooooo what side u on
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    But you ? be ? ? with y'all friends calling it a train but it really be a threesome.

nah man...thats a train

Naw. A train is 1 at a time.

? be in the same room getting head while their friend ? her.

That's a threesome

its not a train or a threesoms that's called spit roasting.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Sooooo what side u on
    It's gross.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So dudes in here handing their homeboy half the twix, maybe even one of the two reeses cups; but smashing a broad together out of the question?

Nah
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Sooooo what side u on
    It's gross.

Its simply gross to have a threesome without condoms. You just dont do that.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    So dudes in here handing their homeboy half the twix, maybe even one of the two reeses cups; but smashing a broad together out of the question?

Nah

I ain't handing nobody ? . Get your own
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? hard wat a rush lol