2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I wrong to think losing Solomon hill isn't a major impact to the pelicans?

He's barely useful besides being a body at the forward spot
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Solomon hill was a big reason why the Pelicans were top 10 in defense in 16-17 season.

He was also a big reason why they were 26th in offense efficiency.
  • caddo man
    edited August 2017
    Options
    They are most likely going to go small and extra big. 3 guards,boog and AD.
    They have options to stretch Asik or even trade him. They didnt want to because they will have to send a first rounder out him.
    There are still some workable options out there.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YawningBillRussell.gif

Rather then asking y'all to name a better team he can go to (which you can't)....

Rather then asking y'all to name a better set of players he can join forces with ( which you can't)....

Rather then asking ya'll name a team with more tradeable assets then us, after this Boston trade (which you can't)...

I'm just gone assume y'all got ? for brains....it's a lot easier..
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YawningBillRussell.gif

Rather then asking y'all to name a better team he can go to (which you can't)....

Rather then asking y'all to name a better set of players he can join forces with ( which you can't)....

Rather then asking ya'll name a team with more tradeable assets then us, after this Boston trade (which you can't)...

I can name 28
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol you gonna be salty when the Nets finish outside the top 5 and if I were Danny id throw in our pick or maybe the Clippers 19 pick, it damn sure wouldn't be the Lakers or grizzlies pick. The deal gets done IMO but Dan Gilbert proving once again he's a greedy ? boy
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YawningBillRussell.gif

I can name 28

? you need to be worried about how many more 1st round picks Danny (a.k.a. Cleveland's ? ) bout to cough up...

IT...Crowder...Zizic...plus atleast 2 first rounders lol...My ? Koby Altman doing it the "ski mask way" lmaooo

I could care less about a pick that will be top 14 protected or one of the last picks in the draft, have it
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Take lebron off the cavs and they still have 87 million in salary committed to the rest of those role players.

Nets pick and crowder is all they got, rest of the team full of declining role players who will get exposed without lebron.You got ASSetts duke

Zizic looked like he was runnin in quick sand in SL which is why the c's traded his ass
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I watched derrick rose be completely ineffective playing with jimmy butler.He's useless off the ball

What you think gonna happen wit lebron? lol.Keep regurgitating them hollow stats rose put up on the knicks in a contract year(they werent that nice or he woulda got more than vet min offer).Look at wade in miami that's what's gonna happen wit rose except rose is worse than wade was.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

Solomon hill was a big reason why the Pelicans were top 10 in defense in 16-17 season.

Yeah I figured he helped on defense, but I'm almost sure there's a tough defender out there with a more consistent shot that can easily replace him
  • Beta
    Options
    ww3aythgma5p.jpg

Lol hate the Celtics but if I'm danny ainge on the phone I'm saying "suck my ? " and hang up

But then call back with a counter because IT pretty much has to go now
  • caddo man
    Options

Yeah I figured he helped on defense, but I'm almost sure there's a tough defender out there with a more consistent shot that can easily replace him

Name him..........................................Not that simple right.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ww3aythgma5p.jpg

Funniest ? I read all day
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ww3aythgma5p.jpg

AAAAAaaaaaaaahhhh Niggaaaaaahh!!!!!!!

What Y'all say them Celtics gone do next year?

#ASSETS
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Broken down IT
    Zizic
    Crowder
    Brooklyn pick (4-8 pick)
    2018 2nd round pick

For

Kyrie

I mean....hmm...

Cavs next season

IT and/or rose might not return
    JR
    Crowder
    Thompson
    Love

With zizic, and that BK pick

Yeah i see why the Cavs would want Tatum or brown. It's over
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Name him..........................................Not that simple right.

Not a great defender n not sure if he taken but shabazz Muhammad>>
    I'd take a chance on KJ mc Daniels if he out there
    Of course Tony not a shooter but either way >>>>>> Solomon hill.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    edit wrong thread
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • marc123