Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this also brings up another interesting discussion

i think ALL the dudes here are pro Tasha in the looks department but all the females i know irl and even some on message boards think Issa is more attractive

First off, i think both are attractive in their own right, but a coworker said to me that the only reason i like Tasha is b/c she got a nice butt and bigger ? ...Facially, is she all of that? Probably not, but she aint no boogwolf either.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Welp...I'm caught up.

Yeeeeaaaahhh...Molly need Jesus. Her perception of a relationship is screwed up

Lawrence...smh

Cot damn Issa be making interactions wit muthafuccas awkward af!

My take on Lawrence is that he tried to be a player and do the no strings attached ? all because Chad was in his head making him believe he has to do what he's not built to do....like I said before Lawrence is a relationship guy. He fell into a routine with Tasha that had all the ingredients of a relationship, but we never saw him make it clear that that wasn't it what it was.

So I dont even really think he misses issa per se, but rather he misses the idea of somebody familiar caring about him as a person. That's hard to switch off after 5 yrs cut the man some slack lol

67216906.jpg

I understand the situation he is in but doing sucka ? doesn't deserve to have any slack cut.

Agreed....but for the sake of discussion, at least he's having these sucka moments in private. I don't condone checking up on your ex when you were the one who broke it off, however, the feelings behind that are very real....this part of Lawrence's journey is hella interesting to me.

Love your positive outlook, LLS

The only ? I agree with that ? on thinking is was Issa ? that ? the whole time they were together. That ? is natural for him to think and question to me.

Although based on the show we know Issa wasn't cheating on him the whole time it makes sense for him to have those thoughts and questions.

True. I was also thinking about checking Daniel. Since his ? with Tasha and those chicks from the store didn't go so well, the last thing he wanted to see was issa, the one who did him wrong and was begging him to come back to her, looking like she doing ok and is moving on.

Checking Daniel in what manner?

Damn perception is a muthafucka cause Lawrence looking at those pics would think Issa moved on and living life. When the reality is that ? just as ? up as he is. Except she not stalking that ? . She just might ride past his new apartment if she knew where it was though.

The biggest difference I see between them though is that Issa really trying to move on and catch on to the new single life since she has to be even though she would rather be with Lawrence. This ? Lawrence out here like a ? lost puppy. ? can't get past his feelings and just move the ? on. Seeming like ain't no amount of new ? he can get that is going to help him move along. Time and a lot of it is the only thing that is going to help that ? .

I meant checking on him...he started doing the same thing issa did when she found out about Tasha.

Completely agree with the 2nd bolded

Ok I get what you saying now. As a man that ? is completely unacceptable and out of line.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i think ALL the dudes here are pro Tasha in the looks department but all the females i know irl and even some on message boards think Issa is more attractive

First off, i think both are attractive in their own right, but a coworker said to me that the only reason i like Tasha is b/c she got a nice butt and bigger ? ...Facially, is she all of that? Probably not, but she aint no boogwolf either.

Issa is gorgeous. ? is hung up on her afro. For shame.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Issa got some big ass teeth lmao

She has a great smile.

That highlight is always on point..love her makeup.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Issa is gorgeous. ? is hung up on her afro. For shame.

Eh. I have no problem with her fro. She always has it done up nice. I agree with her being gorgeous even tho she ain't got nobody's ass or ? lol
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Issa got some big ass teeth lmao

Man if her and Daniel had a child...? ...NOTHIN BUT TEEF!! Lol!

? forbid that child need braces.

I swear yall just ruined the show for me. I'ma be dying when she smile at some point in the next episode
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched.

OK ep imo
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw Tiffany's husband is a ?

LOL...

thanks%20captain%20obvious.jpg
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just binged watched the first 5 episodes. got damn at the teller calling him a ? ? . smmfh. and lawrence with the threesome. goat but he didnt ? the second chick so basically ? one and ate the other. then gone ? up like a ? when the white ? clowned....i would of said dont matter had sex....put my clothes on and thanked the ? for the ? , weed, and drank.

i love issa. i think she's sexy....now i know she has no ass at all but her personality is what would really draw me to her. molly. i dont even know where to start with her and how the dark skin ? gone let dro drive off like that? ? you better not never pick up the phone for molly cause you know he beat.

the fat ? still fat. mrs diva looks good as usual and thats it for now unless i remember some more ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I'm surprised you ? didn't notice that Bria Myles was the stripper in season 1.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Home girl dropped the CHURCH on bobbing and weavin at the sex show....
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #Issawasntready!!!
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooooo...LMAO!!!

S/o to everyone who's done the ghetto surround sound wit their phones.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    "Can you turn it to a black station", it's the little things she put in this show that make it so real. And I'm getting tired of seeing

This light skin ? butt cheeks

Ole 2017 El Debarge lookin azzz ? . Lol