Xbox One X Roars Past PS4 Pro on Amazon's 2017 Best Sellers List in Just a Few Days

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in IllGaming
First noticed by Niko Partners Analyst Daniel Ahmad, the Xbox One X is already on-pace to beat the PS4 Pro on Amazon for 2017, despite the PS4 Pro being on sale for the entirety of the year, vs. the few days since the Xbox One X pre-orders got announced.

Sales success on Amazon US is a pretty good indicator that other retailers are seeing similar figures, and while this still doesn't give us any indication on actual sales figures, it does show that the Xbox One X is off to a roaring start. Reportedly, roughly 20% of current PlayStation 4 sales are of the suped-up "Pro" edition, which powers resolutions above HD, occasionally reaching 4K. The Xbox One X offers 50% more power to help developers hit 4K resolutions more often, while throwing in other graphics enhancements such as improved draw distances, textures, and much more.

https://m.windowscentral.com/xbox-on...-just-few-days

bbfnqi3bdnl3.jpg

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Too bad they got no games
  • focus
    edited August 2017
    Options

What is Sony's big Fall game again? Uncharted DLC?

Im good on single player Japanese games personally. Nothing is ? with Zelda.

All the old and new big third party games will be better on XOX tho
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    focus wrote: »

What is Sony's big Fall game again? Uncharted DLC?

Im good on single player Japanese games personally. Nothing is ? with Zelda.

All the old and new big third party games will be better on XOX tho

Don't matter what Sony big fall game is. They still got more games

You good on single player Japanese games but then you mention Zelda.

I rather single player games cause it still work years down the line. MP games becomes useless after a while cause the online either dead or the servers shut down

Old and new 3rd party will always be better on pc so XOX not really a must have.
  • focus
    Options
    You cant build a PC with comparable specs to the XOX for anywhere close to $500. You ? not builiding PC's anyway, stop it lol.

You simply misunderstood why I mentioned Zelda, not gonna explain.

You can prefer single or multiplayer games, they will still be better on XOX, and the vast majority of games that people actually care about will still be on Xbox.

• vagrant-718
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Majority of games ppl care about will be on Ps4 also so what's the incentive to buying a xox? So the games can look prettier? That's not worth the price tag

You can have your xox it not going to put a dent in ps4 sales
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll be the most affordable 4K disc player on the market. As a cinephile who skipped blu-ray and doesn't already own an Xbox One that's good enough for me.
  • focus
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    broski still cares about #'s and sales? what does it do for the fanboy? I'm curious? sounds stupid to be obsessed w this type of ?

Im talking about video games on a video game forum. A topic happening on every other video game forum right now.

You're talking about....focus.

Whose obsessed again?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    an obsession is repeated..

your # threads repeat..

I've spoken about this once, twice now

you might need a dictionary..
  • focus
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Lol this really needed a thread? How many units are even between #66 and #90?
  • focus
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

8 months worth.
  • KillaCham
    Options

8 months worth.
    Whatever that means. At the end of the day, all units of the One are still selling only 1/3 of what all PS4 units are selling on a weekly basis so congrats on this giant win for you and your favorite system.
  • focus
    Options

8 months worth.
    Whatever that means.

It means the XOX sold more on Amazon in a few days than PS4 Pro sold during the entire 8 months of 2017...at $100 more.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Looks like everybody grew up other than this focus cat.

This ? is entirely inconsequential unless you're getting a piece of the sony or Microsoft money.

Nobody feeding into this type of ? anymore.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    Looks like everybody grew up other than this focus cat.

This ? is entirely inconsequential unless you're getting a piece of the sony or Microsoft money.

Nobody feeding into this type of ? anymore.

Right lol. Competition is good anyway.
  • focus
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nope. The dude who wants to be Nicki Minaj literally updates the title of the Official PlayStation Thread with sales numbers lmao, so that ain't it.

That means the question still remains...

tumblr_na1zxrAw0r1tx89wko1_250.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doesn't make much difference until either console starts cranking out some exclusive games that are dope ? . I don't mean "ay that's kinda cool" type ? either, I mean classic brand-starting type games. when you can get most of the big games (COD, Battlefield, GTA, FIFA/NFL/NBA/etc) on both consoles it doesn't make much difference, but when you've got a dope game that is exclusive to your console (like Zelda with the Nintendo Switch) then you can start making a difference
  • focus
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh, I forgot you ? only own one console lol, my bad.

Reminder: I own them all :)

I'm guessing yall probably don't own 4K TV's either....

So, yea...I'd rather play 99% of games on the best performing platform, the XOX, and just use my PS4 and Switch for exclusives. The Pro doesn't seem worth the upgrade. Judging by Amazon, a lot of people agree.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Not interested in owning multiple consoles and nobody here was swearing the Pro
  • KillaCham
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lol I update the PS4 thread with PS4 numbers. People aren't comparing ? or even bothering to mention the Xbox in the PS4 thread. Nobody is invested in the trolling ? like focus still is.

And it's weird bragging about the X being #60something for 2017 when there's only 2 or 3 pieces of Microsoft hardware/software in the entire top 50... none of them being in the Top 10. Sony/Nintendo split and run that list. It's like bragging about having a Top 40 single to a rapper with an album full of hits!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    doesn't make much difference until either console starts cranking out some exclusive games that are dope ? . I don't mean "ay that's kinda cool" type ? either, I mean classic brand-starting type games. when you can get most of the big games (COD, Battlefield, GTA, FIFA/NFL/NBA/etc) on both consoles it doesn't make much difference, but when you've got a dope game that is exclusive to your console (like Zelda with the Nintendo Switch) then you can start making a difference

PS4 released Horizon this and year and just released another Uncharted. Then gran Turismo comes out in October. Both Horizon and Uncharted are great as well as games like Nioh, Persona and Nier Automata so there is are plenty of great exclusives on PS4. You are right about exclusive games being important. That's why I own a PS4. I don't play anything you mentioned. Still got many exclusives to finish.
  • focus
    edited August 2017
    Options

And it's weird bragging about the X being #60something for 2017 when there's only 2 or 3 pieces of Microsoft hardware/software in the entire top 50... none of them being in the Top 10. Sony/Nintendo split and run that list. It's like bragging about having a Top 40 single to a rapper with an album full of hits!

lol All I did was copy/paste an article that got posted on every video game forum. Only the IC took it personally lol.

M$ announced a newer, more powerful console over a year ago, makes sense that people would be holding off on buying the S for the X...which is now obvious based on the response to X preorders going live.

But where is PSVR in that top 100? Where is Vita? Remember them? lol
  • KillaCham
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Point is, this didn't need a thread. We know why you made it tho. And your troll game is worse than ever,
  • focus
    Options
    Anything needs a thread on this dead ass board lol