2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict once we get Boston to add another 1st round pick, we'll trade that pick to New Orleans for Cousins...giving us a big four with IT, Love, LBJ and Boogie...then I think we will trade the Brooklyn pick around draft time...possibly for another star or to replace IT
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict once we get Boston to add another 1st round pick, we'll trade that pick to New Orleans for Cousins...giving us a big four with IT, Love, LBJ and Boogie...then I think we will trade the Brooklyn pick around draft time...possibly for another star or to replace IT

Nobody is making that trade. Cavs don't have the money for it.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TJDhoops/status/902887487042985988

New York Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis reportedly skipped his exit meeting following the 2016-17 season because of issues with head coach Jeff Hornacek instead of then-president Phil Jackson.

Peter Vecsey (h/t Ryan Phillips of the Big Lead) reported the news Tuesday.

Hornacek reportedly told ? Hernangomez to tell Porzingis "stop playing like a p---y," which caused the star big man to skip the exit meeting and, as Phillips wrote, "basically shut down any relationship with his head coach" at that time.

Phillips also noted Vecsey reported Porzingis and Hornacek are speaking again with the 2017-18 campaign approaching.

It is another example of dysfunction within the Knicks' franchise after a fourth straight losing season. Porzingis was included in trade rumors during the offseason, and Jackson and the team parted ways after three years together.

Rekindling the relationship between Porzingis and Hornacek is important moving forward considering the 22-year-old is one of the few bright spots for the team. He posted 18.1 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.0 blocks per game in 2016-17, his second in the league, and figures to continue blossoming with more experience at the highest level.

Having a functioning relationship with his head coach would only serve to facilitate the development.

visit this link http://bleacherreport.com .. ornacek-issues

If this is true lmaoo

KP sounding soft man. So he does all this cause he got told to stop playing like a ? ?

I mean I agree with Hornacek, at time KP played like a ? last season.

But still, all this for being told to stop playing like a ? ? ? sounds soft to me. There must be more to the story.

I see it more as disrespect for the coach to tell another player to relay that message to him instead of being man enough to say that to Porzingas himself.

WTF the coach got to say to him in a meeting if he couldn't tell him to stop playing like a ? to his face?

I feel all that. And your right. But still, whatever problems you have talk it out with the coach and orginization.

This dude basically didnt pick up calls, answer texts, or go out to see the delegation the Knicks sent to latvia for months, and it was all over Hornacek telling your boy to tell you to stop playing like a ? ?

Hornacek is in the wrong for all of this, that we agree with, but KPs over reacting way too much. Its one of those things where even though you in the right your reaction puts you in the wrong.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegas be pretty accurate for the most part.They got the pelicans at 39.5 :# that aint enough wins to make the playoffs

You hurt huh?
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    im sick of y'all breh

? might actually like New Orleans

somebody wants to build a new dynasty instead of playing for their childhood favorite team

somebody gone stay

anybody....

aZzQTS.gif

Most of them Caw Caws normally fight back but we chilling until the season start B)
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah Ima fall back and let it play it out

they gone quit treatin NO like a development team tho lol

like ? just go there for a year to chill until contract is up or sumn :#
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    yeah Ima fall back and let it play it out

they gone quit treatin NO like a development team tho lol

like ? just go there for a year to chill until contract is up or sumn :#

That's what Quincy Pondexter, omer Asik, and Alexis Ajincia doing but idk nothin
  • Beta
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Real talk I haven't seen pondexter play since he was in memphis lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody good at web design? This site I write for is not equipped for 2017.
    It looks like something from '98 but it's the only platform I have at the moment but I need it to be great so I can branch out and do other ? .
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Vegas be pretty accurate for the most part.They got the pelicans at 39.5 :# that aint enough wins to make the playoffs

You hurt huh?

What exactly am I supposed to be hurt about? For the record I said the pelicans would make the playoffs as a 6-8 seed crybaby emo ass ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3yw182n5iepj.jpg

Hold up is this not the better Trade?????? I'm so confused
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody good at web design? This site I write for is not equipped for 2017.
    It looks like something from '98 but it's the only platform I have at the moment but I need it to be great so I can branch out and do other ? .

Whats the language and platform?
  • (Nope)
    Options

Apparently Woj never said that. Or that's the latest.
  • (Nope)
    Options
    3yw182n5iepj.jpg

Hold up is this not the better Trade?????? I'm so confused

I don't know, but this is all ether for Rose. I know he still thinks he's got it.
  • Beta
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Why the ? is Tyler Johnson salary jumping to 18mil next year?

PatRileyFaceLeBronTech.gif

Because of the nets you flabby and sick balding ass ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited August 2017
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Apparently Woj never said that. Or that's the latest.

Edit never mind I see it.So espn reporting news on live tv that their employees never said

This whole situation needs to end it's some clown ? for real
  • silverfoxx
    Options

You hurt huh?

What exactly am I supposed to be hurt about? For the record I said the pelicans would make the playoffs as a 6-8 seed crybaby emo ass ?

? you lying your ass off LMAO I ain't falling for your trolling PMSing ass though bruh. No comment from me until the season start.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

You got the nerve to talk about somebody going bald with that hairline
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

You hurt huh?

? you lying your ass off LMAO I ain't falling for your trolling PMSing ass though bruh. No comment from me until the season start.
    Question to non pelican fans.What you think n.o.will do this year? Playoffs or No playoffs? What seed if they make it?

I think adding rondo and moving holliday to the 2 was a good move,acquiring frank jackson was good too(don't know if he'll get much tick) they got clark,moore,hill.Cousins lost weight,motivated in shape(contract year).I think if their key players stay healthy they'll make it as a 6-8 seed

now go spam some more reactions & post obscure pelican gifs weirdo
  • Beta
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Lol @ you coming in homie defense when he said something dumb. I hate y'all pelicans ? man

You hurt huh?

This wasn't even directed to me and I got annoyed. Y'all either really this trash or y'all trollin
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol @ you coming in homie defense when he said something dumb. I hate y'all pelicans ? man

You hurt huh?

This wasn't even directed to me and I got annoyed. Y'all either really this trash or y'all trollin

You know a balding ? can't call out another balding ? .