Options
    Wow that's a lot of coke...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    They should just go ahead and legalize medicinal ?

From what the article said they're more concerned about what they were gonna cut it with

only b/c of where it was and the purity.....nobody gives a ? about that here......we know its cut down to ? by the time it gets to us lol

when the last time ya'll heard about somebody overdosing on ? ?...not a heart attack or none of that but straight O/D......you know how much of this ? u gotta do to die directly from it?......you'll have chemical burns from the acetone and a ? up stomach from the baby laxatives long before that happens

people do die from ? overdoses. But more recently the problem has been people mixing ? with fentanyl which is very often lethal.

Thats my point. The problem isn't necessarily ? , its when people say its ? but its cut with something else that people are allergic to. Thats who the DEA is after.

If you have a job and you know where to get uncut coke and buy a kilo for $30k and break it up into ounces and 8 ? and make, say a $2,500 profit nobody is going to bother you (except people trying to rob you).

I know a guy who was buying 8 ? and mixing it with 2 boxes of baking soda. He was selling them as kilos. It was really just an 8 Ball diluted with 2 boxes of baking soda. So the undercover cops made three buys off of him and then arrested him. He had to serve two years in jail and it wasn't even really ? .
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that must be some new ? up north

cuz i cant for the life of me figure out why anybody would cut coke w/ fentanyl

somebody really trying to string ya'll tf out up there lol

Idk either cuz just last Monday someone I know who has a cousin did some coke that had fentanyl in it and they died, so to me it seems like a dumb idea if you're killing off your clientele. That and its pretty pricey up here so mixing it with coke seems like a waste of money.
    fentanyl is cheap here so that's why they cut heroin with it. they also make fake percs with it.

right, thats what I know of it to be used for

never heard of it being used to cut coke....you're literally ? up your product, that aint that good to begin with, just to get people hooked on fake ? ?....I really hate the new dope game

they seem to be good with them one time sales

oh and idk where u live but we aint got pure coke.....aint nobody dying from that ? nowhere near here....I could see some major city where they got raw tho
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

From what the article said they're more concerned about what they were gonna cut it with

only b/c of where it was and the purity.....nobody gives a ? about that here......we know its cut down to ? by the time it gets to us lol

when the last time ya'll heard about somebody overdosing on ? ?...not a heart attack or none of that but straight O/D......you know how much of this ? u gotta do to die directly from it?......you'll have chemical burns from the acetone and a ? up stomach from the baby laxatives long before that happens

people do die from ? overdoses. But more recently the problem has been people mixing ? with fentanyl which is very often lethal.

Thats my point. The problem isn't necessarily ? , its when people say its ? but its cut with something else that people are allergic to. Thats who the DEA is after.

If you have a job and you know where to get uncut coke and buy a kilo for $30k and break it up into ounces and 8 ? and make, say a $2,500 profit nobody is going to bother you (except people trying to rob you).

I know a guy who was buying 8 ? and mixing it with 2 boxes of baking soda. He was selling them as kilos. It was really just an 8 Ball diluted with 2 boxes of baking soda. So the undercover cops made three buys off of him and then arrested him. He had to serve two years in jail and it wasn't even really ? .

man shut the ? up lmao

a kid who seen boyz in the hood twice got more common knowledge on this ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk either cuz just last Monday someone I know who has a cousin did some coke that had fentanyl in it and they died, so to me it seems like a dumb idea if you're killing off your clientele. That and its pretty pricey up here so mixing it with coke seems like a waste of money.
    fentanyl is cheap here so that's why they cut heroin with it. they also make fake percs with it.

never heard of it being used to cut coke....you're literally ? up your product, that aint that good to begin with, just to get people hooked on fake ? ?....I really hate the new dope game

oh and idk where u live but we aint got pure coke.....aint nobody dying from that ? nowhere near here....I could see some major city where they got raw tho

It doesn't have to be pure to od from it, but there's good ? around here if you know where to look....so i'm told. It's easier to overdose from real good ? , but even if you have ? , people tend to do more and more to get that rush. Therein lies the problem.

• Westie
    Options

That's still coke, just unbelievable ? coke and idk who would buy a kilo of that off someone who can only get 8 ? . Oh yeah, an undercover cop. ? idiot.

Idk why you think that means they don't prosecute any and all drug dealers they can, but ok.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know a guy who was buying 8 ? and mixing it with 2 boxes of baking soda. He was selling them as kilos. It was really just an 8 Ball diluted with 2 boxes of baking soda. So the undercover cops made three buys off of him and then arrested him. He had to serve two years in jail and it wasn't even really ? .[/quote]

I actually get what u are saying but when u get arrested they charge u with CDS. a controlled dangerous substance that isn't regulated by law. it doesn't have to be pure ? or pure anything. it's not regulated by the government so it's illegal.

manufacturing usually goes along with the cds charge. manufacturing is cutting the ? . it doesn't have to be a finished product either to get a manufacturing charge. a disti charge is movement of the product. you will be charged with all of that.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I ? that quote all up smh
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man shut the ? up lmao

a kid who seen boyz in the hood twice got more common knowledge on this ?

he really tryna say dude mixed 3g of coke & 900g of bakin soda sellin kilos... lol finesse

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    "That ? will be destroyed at a secret location."

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    "That ? will be destroyed at a secret location."

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

sold or smoked in a secret location?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    What the ? in fentanyl...we do x an ? wat drug yall talkin bout so is it just cut i kno they giving 5 years in florida for it tho
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? in fentanyl...we do x an ? wat drug yall talkin bout so is it just cut i kno they giving 5 years in florida for it tho

It's a synthetic opioid that can ? you even by just coming in contact with your skin
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It doesn't have to be pure to od from it, but there's good ? around here if you know where to look....so i'm told. It's easier to overdose from real good ? , but even if you have ? , people tend to do more and more to get that rush. Therein lies the problem.

You seem real knowledgeable about coke. You trying to tell us something @Westie? What's that on your nose?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y all some undercover coke heads also

I peeped it. I'm calling the police
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

@Joker_De_La_Lover remind us, what is done to snitches again?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? who do drugs is a baser sure a little x is fine with your liquor
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

@Joker_De_La_Lover remind us, what is done to snitches again?

pwqeg9pasts2.gif
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say No To Drugs and Dont Sell Drugs
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sir, it kinda sounds like you bought a bad batch, and had a personal vendetta..a la your castration situation (nh#bars)
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any ? who do drugs is a baser sure a little x is fine with your liquor

False

Cant feel your alcohol off X.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? is addicts
  • Westie
    Options

You seem real knowledgeable about coke. You trying to tell us something @Westie? What's that on your nose?

I have to do drugs to know about them? If you say so...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

I'm saying you know a lil too much. You sound like Rae and Ghost on Cuban Linx
  • Westie
    Options

I'm saying you know a lil too much. You sound like Rae and Ghost on Cuban Linx

I know a lot. There are reasons. You're free to draw your own conclusions.