ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    One of the shorties I'm talkin to into that ? lifestyle but she say not ? ?

Somebody put a young thug on game

So she likes to be choked and spanked

But maybe no whips and nipple clamps ?

Or does she mean ? like gag ? and being hog tied while hanging from a sex swing ?

Choking and sparking for sure

I think it's ? tho like rope

It's gotta be some level of pain involved she said
    @MsSouthern

Then start slow and get you a paddle or whip and spank her ass till it's bruised

See if she is really about that life

@HafBayked ....I may or may not know about this life lol I'm not into tormenting but I do like some strong choking and spanking for sure. But only when I'm a bad girl ....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Bet money Kanye watched that video well before he married her.

Of course

you know how that goes....

Maybe.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey....

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/21200686_10154613739811568_5197105763007509361_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=94665ed47db4d9304d6d72b2a3dbe028&oe=5A160768[/img]
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @HafBayked ....I may or may not know about this life lol I'm not into tormenting but I do like some strong choking and spanking for sure. But only when I'm a bad girl ....

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

mmhh hmm I bet you cut up real good
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I'm bored

I need a reading......Can your magic tell me why my "demons" only come out during a certain time of the year, but every year?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Uh oh...look who i found being a bad girl

Screenshot_20170831_012832.png
    upload image to website

She pregnant
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I'm bored

How you bored with the big asscreen ?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Westie
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I'm bored

I need a reading......Can your magic tell me why my "demons" only come out during a certain time of the year, but every year?

It's not magic lol

My intuition has been off lately but i pulled a card.

I got the world reversed. It basically means you have unfinished business, or you're clinging to the past and unable to complete a cycle. It indicates a need to break from old patterns so you can move on. You may be comparing yourself or an aspect of your life to others, and it may be affecting you negatively.
  • Westie
    Options
    I'm bored

How you bored with the big asscreen ?

Wtf is that
  • Westie
    Options
    I wanna see something...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can send ya something
  • HafBayked
    Options
    I'm bored

It's not magic lol

I got the world reversed. It basically means you have unfinished business, or you're clinging to the past and unable to complete a cycle. It indicates a need to break from old patterns so you can move on. You may be comparing yourself or an aspect of your life to others, and it may be affecting you negatively.

sounds about right....been trying to make up for lost time in life for a bad relationship and im kinda bitter about it

wasted my "youth"

anyway, so the problem that I spoke of would probably have more to do with Astrology or some ? ....cuz its usually around Oct when I get my itch and it lasts thru to December.....My bday being in November I find that funny.....? probably all in my head

it all still ties back to old habits tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Uh oh...look who i found being a bad girl

Screenshot_20170831_012832.png
    upload image to website

Incezt.net ???

:joy: Gotdam Cali

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna see something...

I got you.....
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

Idk how y'all in the south deal with this ? smh

If you been awake for the last 8 years. You see it is nationwide.

Yea we shut that white supremacist ? down 20 thousand deep

r8plvpse8sk3.png

Shut up .Them crackas walkin up on ? and puttin' bar- b -q grills out up north and y'all ? aint did jack ? about it. :angry:

Kkk, neo Nazis having organized rallies, beating black ppl, shooting at ppl, running mfs over foh crying about bbq's lol. They tried that rally ? in Boston and got shut down.

After others were shut down in the south. So you pretty much saying they were following the wave that started in the south. Just like the school desegregation that started in Kansas rolled through the south and finally hit Boston in 1974.

Just because there was never a law discriminate doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That ? really think he lives in "Post Racial America" while at the same time rooting for 3 of the most Racist professional sports teams in sports history ...until he gets his own head outta his ass, it's useless brah

28-3 cuts deep

gpif40p9p29q.png
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't tell the difference the're all hoes to me *shrugs

Starting to think the message went over all of our heads.

The tweet is basically implying that all women are hoes.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anybody reverse image search this for me? I think the police trying to catfish me.

twmx3djw11uh.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody direct me to some work from cali and aqua

I like to support in house talent
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    @Westie

Ready when you are

So is Baz dead? You called that ? . Who did it?

Smurf is AWFUL.

Well it's up for interpretation because he's still breathing when we last see them but he should be dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow lives but he really might be dead that was a shotty

And come on now, I called who killed him too. It was J. The guy had a black hoodie and they even showed J at the party sitting there with a black hoodie. But I knew it would be him because him and Baz had tension since last season. Then he also felt that baz was gonna hurt him at some point anyways. But I remember smurf saying to baz javi was like family but he isn't family. That applied to baz too since he was taken in. Craig said he's not really one of us anyways

Did you see the whole show?

It was Marco who killed him.

Baz' girlfriend set him up and was plotting on him ever since she found out how much money he stole from Smurf.

Think about all the times she was questioning him about the money.

Didn't you see her and Marco go back to the house where he stashed all the money and take it for themselves?

I mean, she didn't even stay to help him or take him to a hospital or anything.

Just left him to die in the streets.
  • Westie
    Options
    I'm bored

It's not magic lol

sounds about right....been trying to make up for lost time in life for a bad relationship and im kinda bitter about it

wasted my "youth"

anyway, so the problem that I spoke of would probably have more to do with Astrology or some ? ....cuz its usually around Oct when I get my itch and it lasts thru to December.....My bday being in November I find that funny.....? probably all in my head

it all still ties back to old habits tho

I would look towards any traumatic events that happened around that time or maybe you have some repressed memories.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Can anybody reverse image search this for me? I think the police trying to catfish me.

twmx3djw11uh.jpg

I figured it out. Police was trying to get me. ? . Thank ? for reverse searching.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    I wanna see something...

OK but I'm not pickin you up from nobody house this time, yall need to get your own car