Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie

Ready when you are

So is Baz dead? You called that ? . Who did it?

Smurf is AWFUL.

Well it's up for interpretation because he's still breathing when we last see them but he should be dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow lives but he really might be dead that was a shotty

And come on now, I called who killed him too. It was J. The guy had a black hoodie and they even showed J at the party sitting there with a black hoodie. But I knew it would be him because him and Baz had tension since last season. Then he also felt that baz was gonna hurt him at some point anyways. But I remember smurf saying to baz javi was like family but he isn't family. That applied to baz too since he was taken in. Craig said he's not really one of us anyways

Did you see the whole show?

It was Marco who killed him.

Baz' girlfriend set him up and was plotting on him ever since she found out how much money he stole from Smurf.

Think about all the times she was questioning him about the money.

Didn't you see her and Marco go back to the house where he stashed all the money and take it for themselves?

I mean, she didn't even stay to help him or take him to a hospital or anything.

Just left him to die in the streets.

While that's valid why would marco risk killing his gf in the process by shooting a guy with a shotgun right next to her? She suge knight now with pac? Yeah she couldn't stay because she runs an entire organization. Also yeah she went with Marco to get the stuff because she knew about it and baz is assumed dead so..

That was J fam

Did you watch the whole show to see that was the same shotgun pope used when he heard lena almost got hit by the car at the party and when he stayed up all night once javi came through?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Can anybody reverse image search this for me? I think the police trying to catfish me.

twmx3djw11uh.jpg

I figured it out. Police was trying to get me. ? . Thank ? for reverse searching.

Make this make sense...Police tryna catch you Buying ? .?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can anybody reverse image search this for me? I think the police trying to catfish me.

twmx3djw11uh.jpg

I figured it out. Police was trying to get me. ? . Thank ? for reverse searching.

? no, too much free ? walking around. Somebody tried to tap me in with a faceless plug. I ask the faceless plug "Do you work for any law enforcement agency?" Faceless plug sends me that pic saying "Do I look like it?"

I told the faceless plug to do better
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

twmx3djw11uh.jpg

? no, too much free ? walking around. Somebody tried to tap me in with a faceless plug. I ask the faceless plug "Do you work for any law enforcement agency?" Faceless plug sends me that pic saying "Do I look like it?"

I told the faceless plug to do better

Wtf, why would they send a tiddy pic.? Lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Westie

Ready when you are

Smurf is AWFUL.

Well it's up for interpretation because he's still breathing when we last see them but he should be dead and I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow lives but he really might be dead that was a shotty

And come on now, I called who killed him too. It was J. The guy had a black hoodie and they even showed J at the party sitting there with a black hoodie. But I knew it would be him because him and Baz had tension since last season. Then he also felt that baz was gonna hurt him at some point anyways. But I remember smurf saying to baz javi was like family but he isn't family. That applied to baz too since he was taken in. Craig said he's not really one of us anyways

Baz' girlfriend set him up and was plotting on him ever since she found out how much money he stole from Smurf.

Didn't you see her and Marco go back to the house where he stashed all the money and take it for themselves?

While that's valid why would marco risk killing his gf in the process by shooting a guy with a shotgun right next to her? She suge knight now with pac? Yeah she couldn't stay because she runs an entire organization. Also yeah she went with Marco to get the stuff because she knew about it and baz is assumed dead so..

That was J fam

Did you watch the whole show to see that was the same shotgun pope used when he heard lena almost got hit by the car at the party and when he stayed up all night once javi came through?

You just proved my point.

Those bullets didn't come any where near Baz' girlfriend.

If it was really J, he wouldn't care either way whether or not he killed her too.
  • Beta
    Options
    @Westie

Ready when you are

Smurf is AWFUL.

That was J fam

You just proved my point.

Those bullets didn't come any where near Baz' girlfriend.

If it was really J, he wouldn't care either way whether or not he killed her too.

You just proved my point. How can you predict that she doesn't get hit by a SHOTGUN. Why would marco use that? The fact that J wouldn't care if she got hit too reaffirms what I said
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I'm bored

I need a reading......Can your magic tell me why my "demons" only come out during a certain time of the year, but every year?

It's not magic lol

My intuition has been off lately but i pulled a card.

I got the world reversed. It basically means you have unfinished business, or you're clinging to the past and unable to complete a cycle. It indicates a need to break from old patterns so you can move on. You may be comparing yourself or an aspect of your life to others, and it may be affecting you negatively.

sounds about right....been trying to make up for lost time in life for a bad relationship and im kinda bitter about it

wasted my "youth"

anyway, so the problem that I spoke of would probably have more to do with Astrology or some ? ....cuz its usually around Oct when I get my itch and it lasts thru to December.....My bday being in November I find that funny.....? probably all in my head

it all still ties back to old habits tho

I would look towards any traumatic events that happened around that time or maybe you have some repressed memories.

damn...well that went left
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Bet money Kanye watched that video well before he married her.

he probably watched it while smashing

Matterfact he did mention her sextape on that Clique song smh... Cuck ass ?

So because he acknowledged his wife has sucked a ? other than his he's a cuck? Chill..he likes that ? .

Meanwhile, #surgerygoals

7236j5ow0swo.jpg

you're getting work done on yourself?!? if so why?
  • Westie
    Options
    I'm bored

I need a reading......Can your magic tell me why my "demons" only come out during a certain time of the year, but every year?

It's not magic lol

I got the world reversed. It basically means you have unfinished business, or you're clinging to the past and unable to complete a cycle. It indicates a need to break from old patterns so you can move on. You may be comparing yourself or an aspect of your life to others, and it may be affecting you negatively.

sounds about right....been trying to make up for lost time in life for a bad relationship and im kinda bitter about it

wasted my "youth"

anyway, so the problem that I spoke of would probably have more to do with Astrology or some ? ....cuz its usually around Oct when I get my itch and it lasts thru to December.....My bday being in November I find that funny.....? probably all in my head

I would look towards any traumatic events that happened around that time or maybe you have some repressed memories.

Sorry it just popped in my head. Tbh i really hate celebrating my birthday (none of my people listen) because some really ? up ? happened to me around that time. Maybe i'm projecting. Sorry if so.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? beta, swear to ? i hope you find a job someday
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

twmx3djw11uh.jpg

May not be the police but somebody is..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    never mind

Imma need you to not get me excited like that.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Uh oh...look who i found being a bad girl

Screenshot_20170831_012832.png
    upload image to website

@deadeye she's ? status now. you like her arms? you smashin?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Bruh makes me wanna golfing right now lol
    https://youtu.be/XkbT1RGLpk8
  • Beta
    Options
    this ? beta, swear to ? i hope you find a job someday

ury1yy9pwncf.gif
  • HafBayked
    Options
    I'm bored

It's not magic lol

wasted my "youth"

Sorry it just popped in my head. Tbh i really hate celebrating my birthday (none of my people listen) because some really ? up ? happened to me around that time. Maybe i'm projecting. Sorry if so.

yeah I was thinking that come from somewhere else...didnt wanna dig

my experience during that time isnt a bad one....troubling at times but not bad
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6m09m9lhpr5w.gif
    What's going on wit chall today?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    casual, cool conversation

aint seen a titangraph all day
  • Westie
    Options
    never mind

Imma need you to not get me excited like that.
    There was something there i just deleted it
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Somebody direct me to some work from cali and aqua

I like to support in house talent

Aqua doing films??? Lemme find out where dey at doe
  • Westie
    Options
    I'm bored

It's not magic lol

wasted my "youth"

yeah I was thinking that come from somewhere else...didnt wanna dig

my experience during that time isnt a bad one....troubling at times but not bad

Yeah...i still got that feeling for you initially, but like i said my intuition has been off.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    casual, cool conversation

aint seen a titangraph all day

ccmzzvakmts8.png
    Is dem shots?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My cuz just sent me a pic of her baby. Now I want another baby.
    Wifey shut down shop.