Queen of Spades= Some Cuckold Fetish ? ?

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Look up Gophers Football Gang Bang and tell me what that situation was.

"At one point, 3 men were jockeying for position to put insert their ? in her mouth"
    Link? Lol

Why though
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    let me clarify what a train is . a train is not a threesome or a gang bang. a train is when one chick is getting screwed by a crew of dudes and they taking turns. not all at once. one dude is ? her and everybody else is waiting outside for their turn.

i aint got no dog in this ? fight but one thing I wanna get straight

lets stop acting like "waiting your turn" with your ? in your hand is in any way "better" than just ? a chick at the same time

if u think its ? its ALL ? ....if not ?

? repped out to being polite savages out here

"yeah I'll ? behind the homie but I wait my turn, ? kinda person u think I am?"

So if a chick is sucking your ? while getting ? thats ? ... lo

Lots of yall are making confusions.

A train is usually something a ? or a drugged up womam does. They are not CHOOSING WHO ? , they dont care. They bend over, or get their legs spreaded and everybody come just to ? and bust. No caressing, pure ramming.

Usually a train is not far from A ? .
    Because no sane woman will accept getting ? by complete strangers like that.

A woman choose the number and the men she will have a gang bang with. A good gang bang is team work. Somebody is having his ? sucked, somebody else is ? , somebody is getting a ? , another one can put lune on her ass, or stimulate her ? .,or pinch her nipples. You dont just wait there or you get ejected for the game lol.

pndw3yq179bl.png
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"At one point, 3 men were jockeying for position to put insert their ? in her mouth"
    Link? Lol

Ski U Mah!
    http://kstp.com/sports/university-of-minnesota-eoaa-investigative-report-gophers-football-players/4347059/
  • Will Munny
    Options

Link? Lol

Ski U Mah!
    http://kstp.com/sports/university-of-minnesota-eoaa-investigative-report-gophers-football-players/4347059/

Explain to me what this is called anyone?
    All of a sudden, A1 told someone to turn off the bedroom light and shut the door, The next thing RS . knew, A1 A5 and another unknown man were jostling to shove their penises into RS mouth. They took turns and pushed each other out ofthe way. They were forceful. At some point, A1 was trying to put his ? into her mouth from the left side, another man was doin·g the same from the right side and A5 was above this other man on the tight side ? above RS head. At the same time, another person who RS cannot identify was having vaginal sex with her.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Link? Lol

Ski U Mah!

All of a sudden, A1 told someone to turn off the bedroom light and shut the door, The next thing RS . knew, A1 A5 and another unknown man were jostling to shove their penises into RS mouth. They took turns and pushed each other out ofthe way. They were forceful. At some point, A1 was trying to put his ? into her mouth from the left side, another man was doin·g the same from the right side and A5 was above this other man on the tight side ? above RS head. At the same time, another person who RS cannot identify was having vaginal sex with her.

Will Munnys typical saturday night?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me clarify what a train is . a train is not a threesome or a gang bang. a train is when one chick is getting screwed by a crew of dudes and they taking turns. not all at once. one dude is ? her and everybody else is waiting outside for their turn.

lets stop acting like "waiting your turn" with your ? in your hand is in any way "better" than just ? a chick at the same time

So if a chick is sucking your ? while getting ? thats ? ... lo

Lots of yall are making confusions.

A train is usually something a ? or a drugged up womam does. They are not CHOOSING WHO ? , they dont care. They bend over, or get their legs spreaded and everybody come just to ? and bust. No caressing, pure ramming.

Usually a train is not far from A ? .
    Because no sane woman will accept getting ? by complete strangers like that.

A woman choose the number and the men she will have a gang bang with. A good gang bang is team work. Somebody is having his ? sucked, somebody else is ? , somebody is getting a ? , another one can put lune on her ass, or stimulate her ? .,or pinch her nipples. You dont just wait there or you get ejected for the game lol.

Real dark Lem. Real dark.
  • Will Munny
    Options

Link? Lol

Ski U Mah!

Will Munnys typical saturday night?

I don't get my ? sucked that often.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I ain't never ran a train on a chick.

Or any of that ? y'all talking about ? ? with your friends

I got stories about double teamin ? , 6 that I can recall (and on a seperate occasion switchin hoes, which didnt end well)
    ? aint ? , we wasnt out like searchin for ONE ? , it just ended up that way, so yeah I done tag team some hoes in my wilder days and

tpdgaf.gif[img][/img]
  • Rum Middleton
    edited September 2017
    Options
    And that ? ? , one ? in the ? and one ? in the butt FOH
    giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You was butt naked in the shower with a man and yall locked toes?

That aint the only time this happen or yall pros at being ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Professional ? smh
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I ain't never ran a train on a chick.

Or any of that ? y'all talking about ? ? with your friends

I got stories about double teamin ? , 6 that I can recall (and on a seperate occasion switchin hoes, which didnt end well)
    ? aint ? , we wasnt out like searchin for ONE ? , it just ended up that way, so yeah I done tag team some hoes in my wilder days and

tpdgaf.gif[img][/img]

The amount of ? you give doesn't determine it something is ? or not tho.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

Wit a ? between us..dont get ? twisted.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just let the white women keep ? . Like NAS said: " They all love the taste of the ? .". Ghetto Gospel.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Link? Lol

Ski U Mah!

All of a sudden, A1 told someone to turn off the bedroom light and shut the door, The next thing RS . knew, A1 A5 and another unknown man were jostling to shove their penises into RS mouth. They took turns and pushed each other out ofthe way. They were forceful.

At some point, A1 was trying to put his ? into her mouth from the left side, another man was doin·g the same from the right side and A5 was above this other man on the tight side ? above RS head. At the same time, another person who RS cannot identify was having vaginal sex with her.

fxioilw2vnod.gif
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Locking toes with ya ? is tame
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Look up Gophers Football Gang Bang What you doing tmrw morning and tell me what that situation was.

Link? Lol

Why though
    That's all I read lol so I though homie had a way to look up the video of said chick getting smashed. Been then I realized he was only talking about the description of the article. Lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy.gif[img][/img]

C/s. I draw the line here, that ? is suspect
  • Rum Middleton
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Locking toes with ya ? is tame

DMYxG_s-200x150.gif[img][/img]
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy.gif[img][/img]

C/s. I draw the line here, that ? is suspect

Man this guy bullied me in to ? a girl so he could slide his ? in her ass...telling me this how u do hoes i was scared