Which ranks higher Sight or Hearing?

Options

Comments

• Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Visuals
    Most important thing in life to me is time and freedom. I cannot freely navigate the world without my sight.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do deaf people hear when they dream?
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sounds
    I can't give up music, conversations, and the ability to listen to shows, movies, & comedy. Having no sight enhances all of your other senses, having no hearing enhances nothing. I present to you this display of black excellence...

https://youtu.be/TB_yrWppP0c

If you let blind people cook, they can work those other senses like pros. People try too hard to protect them.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the dilemma:

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind and they made some of the best music thats ever been recorded. And I'm sure they got lots of ? too.

Off the top of my head I can't think of too many deaf people. Not saying there aren't but without doing a google search I can't think of any famous deaf people.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only pro to being blind is "IF" you get lucky enough to get some ? , you can pretend like it was a bad ? !
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Here's the dilemma:

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were blind and they made some of the best music thats ever been recorded. And I'm sure they got lots of ? too.

Off the top of my head I can't think of too many deaf people. Not saying there aren't but without doing a google search I can't think of any famous deaf people.

but they don't know if they was smashing dimes. they ain't see the ass shaking or the ? faces.

them hoes was reading a Kindle an texting screaming " you tearing this ? up" looking like a pug/Dalmatian mix with acne problems an herpe lip

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    wait...I think Stevie has herpes...

? didn't see her outbreak.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the dilemma:

but they don't know if they was smashing dimes. they ain't see the ass shaking or the ? faces.

them hoes was reading a Kindle an texting screaming " you tearing this ? up" looking like a pug/Dalmatian mix with acne problems an herpe lip

But ask yourself would it matter if she was really a dime or not to the ? that can't see her. As long as she FEEL like a dime, you can't tell the blind ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Here's the dilemma:

But ask yourself would it matter if she was really a dime or not to the ? that can't see her. As long as she FEEL like a dime, you can't tell the blind ? ?

so you wouldn't care if she look like bizmarkie as long as the ? good.
  • Fosheezy
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Here's the dilemma:

Lol i mean if I can grab the body, touch the face, neck and hear the woman voice to get a good enough idea and verify it's a legit woman anything else pertaining to her looks don't matter. Every woman i smashing is Wonder Woman as long if the physique is average at worst
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Here's the dilemma:

Lol i mean if I can grab the body, touch the face, neck and hear the woman voice to get a good enough idea and verify it's a legit woman anything else pertaining to her looks don't matter. Every woman i smashing is Wonder Woman as long if the physique is average at worst

an Stevie didn't see her active shedding ? and face lip blisters.

but the ass felt right
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Seen a phat ass bouncing when giving her back shots >>

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shiiitttt, A deaf man can sit next to or lean on a concert speaker or sub woofer and nod along like everyone else from the vibrations. Blind, nah. I like Female Nudity too too much. Joy of life besides drugs and money.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Visuals
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kind of off subject but do blind people see images when they dream?

Even more off subject

But when blind ppl wipe they ass

How do they know when they're finished?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds
    Man idk what id do without visuals but idk what id do without music vs "seeing" a fat ass that i can feel

Of course my opinion is irrelevant to those who are actually goin thru it
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard that when Stevie Wonder was young he met his wife over the phone. He said he liked the way her voice sounded and they ended up getting married.

Its things like that (a girl's voice) that people who can see take for granted.

It wouldn't be so bad being blind and having a girl with a sexy voice.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Kind of off subject but do blind people see images when they dream?

Even more off subject

But when blind ppl wipe they ass

How do they know when they're finished?

Wet wipes bro. Next time wipe your ass with yoir eyes closed. U may learn a thing or two (or three). Best of luck my g.
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    Here's the dilemma:

an Stevie didn't see her active shedding ? and face lip blisters.

but the ass felt right

I'all simply ask if she ever been burned before which should be done at minimum before any sexual activity with these women. I doubt even ppl who can see ask to look at test results
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Visuals
    If not for my kids and family I'd say sound i love my music
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Visuals
    Sight.. it's like comparing having no arms or no legs lol ? needing a stick and dog to get around
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    So far I think it's apparent only the hard core music fans is choosing sound over sight
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Visuals
    ? that, even if your deaf you can still feel the vibrations of the bass like Beethoven did, I ain't giving up pine for music
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope.
    I hate both mine.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Visuals
    Here's the dilemma:

Beethoven. I'll actually say it's a lot more impressive for a deaf person to make music than a blind person.

Anyways, this isn't a close competition as far as the poll indicates and it really shouldn't be. I can't think of anything I like doing now that I couldn't do without my hearing. There is plenty that I do now that I couldn't do if I was blind.