The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm yeah freiza gonna get vegeta eliminated. Hopefully hit and friezer bang out tho
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    U7 elimination theory may be true. its holding up so far

order-of-elimination-the-warriors-of-the-universe-7-wwwpixabaycom_1444721.jpg

As you can see below, one of the shots shows Universe 7’s team as they hold Dragon ? . A closer look will reveal that each item is starred, and Krillin’s ball has fans thinking. The hero is shown holding the one-star Dragon Ball, and he was the first fighter to get disqualified from the Tournament of Power. If this becomes a pattern, then the order of Universe 7’s eliminations has been partially revealed.

If the fan theory proves right, Tien will be the next to go thanks to his two-star Dragon Ball. Master Roshi is holding the three-star one while Piccolo has the four-star one. Android 17 and 18 have the five- and six-star Dragon ? . Frieza rounds out the count with a seven-star Dragon Ball. Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan are not featured or given a Dragon Ball as they will be the final members of Universe 7 left in the Tournament of Power./spoiler]

Animelive reactions was the first to drop this
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tien is ? usless
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They brought back Frieza again, but still haven't brought back my ? Cell though?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Seems like Zeno will eventually drop all rules .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Rumor is vegeta is up next to be eliminated
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo.........

Where the ? is Cabba?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo.........

Where the ? is Cabba?

He got pushed to the side for caulifa and kale

It's over lol
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Rumor is vegeta is up next to be eliminated

? love Vegeta so much that the prospect or idea of him even winning or being instrumental in anything is just too much to bear LOLOLOLOLOL. Take the shackles off and free your mind. It made 100% sense why DBZ Vegeta got ethered cuz he was selfish and envious. He was the antithesis of Son Goku. Now he's Goku's complimentary half, asks for help, helps out his team and is about his family and him winning just got ? confused LOLOL.

Still holding to my theory tho that Gohan gonna be the reason why they win this tournament and Zeno is gonna revive back all those planets. As much fun as he's having if he destroys all the universes there wont be any for him to made any tournaments with. Remember this is Dragonball Super, a kid's television show for the most part - not Game of Thrones or an HBO special.

I said zeno was going to revive everything before the tournament started. He's quickly bored and gets excited easily. There will be another tournament down the road.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bold prediction:

Frost eliminates Vegeta...but he cheats so Vegeta gets to enter the tournament again.

Because ? it at this point
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Bold prediction:

Frost eliminates Vegeta...but he cheats so Vegeta gets to enter the tournament again.

Vegeta deserve to be eliminated for playing around with goku ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Bold prediction:

Damn that'll be disrespectful by that weakling smh
  • black caesar
    Options
    They brought back Frieza again, but still haven't brought back my ? Cell though?

Man we been through this before Caesar LOOOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOL

You know Cell is that dude man. Stop it. LOL
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Spoilers dropped
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I like Cell, but I don't think he'd work as well to be brought back as Freiza. There really isn't enough to his character to warrant bringing him back. Basically, his only reason for being was to prove that he was the supreme being, but he's been far eclipsed since then. There really isn't a way to power him up quickly without an asspull either. At least with Freiza, he already had a history of developing new forms and was already known to be exceptional when it came to acquiring power.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Last month ? were arguing over this for 4 Straight pages LOLOLOL. One ? even went as far as saying Cell wasn't stronger than Goku in Z but was stronger than Black Zamasu SMMFH. Then another ? got mad Cell wasn't in the story despite there not being any story for Cell to bring him back for SMMFH.

Maaaannn Frieza is just more interesting than Cell and has real history with the Z Fighters.

Lmao who said this
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I put it like this: cell could do anything a saiyan could do as far as reaching new levels...

Also he had Frieza's cells so he coulda acquired power like that also through training
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    I put it like this: cell could do anything a saiyan could do as far as reaching new levels...

Also he had Frieza's cells so he coulda acquired power like that also through training

This I can agree with.... but at the end of the day he didn't do ? like Frieza has done lol. Dude made the Sayains extinct, killed the King and enslaved his son, countless other genocides throughout the universe, and also almost made Namkeians extinct too. Killed Gokus pops too AND bodied Krillin on top of whooping Gohan and Piccolo. The fuckery that can happen with him being alive is TOO damn high.
  • black caesar
    Options
    I like Cell, but I don't think he'd work as well to be brought back as Freiza. There really isn't enough to his character to warrant bringing him back. Basically, his only reason for being was to prove that he was the supreme being, but he's been far eclipsed since then. There really isn't a way to power him up quickly without an asspull either. At least with Freiza, he already had a history of developing new forms and was already known to be exceptional when it came to acquiring power.

Isn't this the 3rd time Frieza came back though? The first Trunks saga, then Resurrection F, and now with this tournament. Frieza ain't that interesting.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    The trash talk from universe 7 is going to be on point. Android 17, 18, Vegeta, confident Gohan, Piccolo and Tien. Woo.

Ready to be disappointed.

Lmao how you feeling right now
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Don't worry toriyama will make him go mystic SSB outta nowhere

If he was stronger than SSJ3 in Mystic form that means he more than has the potential. The only way I think Gohan should be going SSB tho is if they plan to do an offshoot with him because other than that it isn't needed. I think the point of bringing him back is to have a new character to focus on, the first arc with Frieza was the villain, the other arcs were Beerus/Vegeta's growth, the Black arc it was Trunks, this arc it's going to be Gohan.

The hardest part is making us love the Gohan we grew to knew, the Gohan who could snap at any moment and ? ? up when he had to. Toriyama is well aware with how he's perceived now. Personally I think Gohan is his favourite character, he's actually modelled after Toriyama.

I wouldn't put to much clout into that. Toriyama said Piccolo was his favorite character and he hasn't done ? in Super except get his ass whooped with chopsticks, get poisened, babysit his grandaughter, make YouTube tutorials and get killed...

#MakePiccoloGreatAgain

sdxqmc45mg38.png

Rereading this thread has me in tears
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Last month ? were arguing over this for 4 Straight pages LOLOLOL. One ? even went as far as saying Cell wasn't stronger than Goku in Z but was stronger than Black Zamasu SMMFH. Then another ? got mad Cell wasn't in the story despite there not being any story for Cell to bring him back for SMMFH.

Maaaannn Frieza is just more interesting than Cell and has real history with the Z Fighters.

Lmao who said this

I had to do a search yo it was The Lonious Monk who said it

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/9498071#Comment_9498071

It was other ? co-signing it too. It starts on that page and goes back 2 pages prior.

? , how you just add ? to what I said? I didn't say anything about Black Zamasu when discussing Cell. And my only point was that it wasn't some huge power gap between Cell and Goku initially that led Goku to believe that he couldn't win. It was the fact that Cell would be able to keep fighting whereas Goku would fade.

Can he really though? We saw him get power ups from Zenkais like Saiyans, but we don't really know if he has an analog go going Super Saiyan. As far as we know, his only way of actually powering up to a new level was absorbing the Androids. And Freiza's ability to power up was due to the fact that he's supposedly a super genius in that area. Cell didn't necessarily inherit intellect.

You right though. I guess they could come up with something for him if they wanted.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao who said this

It was other ? co-signing it too. It starts on that page and goes back 2 pages prior.

? , how you just add ? to what I said? I didn't say anything about Black Zamasu when discussing Cell. And my only point was that it wasn't some huge power gap between Cell and Goku initially that led Goku to believe that he couldn't win. It was the fact that Cell would be able to keep fighting whereas Goku would fade.

Can he really though? We saw him get power ups from Zenkais like Saiyans, but we don't really know if he has an analog go going Super Saiyan. As far as we know, his only way of actually powering up to a new level was absorbing the Androids. And Freiza's ability to power up was due to the fact that he's supposedly a super genius in that area. Cell didn't necessarily inherit intellect.

You right though. I guess they could come up with something for him if they wanted.

Cell was basically SSJ2 before he died. I think if he saw or experienced something used against him he basically learns said technique. So there was definely potential with bringing him back. Maybe not new transformation, but he could still power up.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao who said this

Cell was basically SSJ2 before he died. I think if he saw or experienced something used against him he basically learns said technique. So there was definely potential with bringing him back. Maybe not new transformation, but he could still power up.

We're not having this argument again niggrumps !!

I'd rather see Frieza & Frost team up & knock ? out than Cell.

Cell would have had less than a day to train, if he jumped 100 levels ? would have rioted about power inconsistencies LOLOLOLOL

I'm not arguing bruh. I bn stopped giving a ? . Just offering clarity on that one thing.