[NEW MUSIC] Don Q - Thank ? (This is what NYC Sounds like!!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nyc gassin this ? ?!? Don q garbage

Crazy how cats like sha stimuli were underground and overlooked but this wack mf gets burn
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think Highbridge has emholla on the payroll
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice. Nothing spectacular. Reminds me of Styles P mixed with someone else
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Had the bump this today.. This is what New York City Sounds LIKE!!

50 left Queens stack stayed and they bodied.. Mase left harlem L stayed and they bodied him.. ? catchin shmurdas but look what they did to Bob and them..

Tough
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Crazy how cats like sha stimuli were underground and overlooked but this wack mf gets burn

If Don is wack I gotta question your taste in rap.. Lyrically ain't too many on the level.. And that's a fact..
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don is tough.. I been bumpin don season mixtape all summer..it's some bangers on there
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Dude said "lyrically aint too many on the level" :joy:
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

If Don is wack I gotta question your taste in rap.. Lyrically ain't too many on the level.. And that's a fact..

He's OK but lyricism isn't his strong suit. I can name 30 underground young rappers better.

Let's see where he is in 5 years.

Name em.. 30 underground rappers that rap better than Don.. I gotta see this..
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sha stimuli,rustee juxx,torae,skyzoo,conway,gunn,roc marc,willie the kid,dave east,troy ave,betrayal

that's just ny state/nyc(willie the kid the exception,gunn & conway from buffalo) don q garbage.Y'all need to expand your horizons
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's OK but lyricism isn't his strong suit. I can name 30 underground young rappers better.

Isaiah Rashad
    Goldlink
    Ab-Soul
    Joey badass
    ASAP Ferg
    Dave East
    Logic
    Big KRIT
    Young Thug
    Nipsey Hussle
    Curren$y
    Young Roddy
    Smoke DZA
    Bas
    Westside Gunn
    Conway
    ? Jenkins
    Jay Rock
    Kyle
    Vince Staples
    Offset of Migos
    Dizzy Wright
    Mac Miller
    MF Doom
    Jay Electronica
    Stalley
    Rapsody
    Cozz
    YG
    Shy Glizzie
    Lloyd Banks
    G Eazy
    Action Bronson
    Tink
    Danny Brown
    Aminé
    Divine Council
    Freddie Gibbs
    Trae Tha Truth

I gave you almost 40 names I didn't even include vets I can throw em in too... ? in Your court now @EmM HoLLa.

And congrats to your girl Cardi B, I can vouch that you were actually rockin with her, poppin bottles and ? un Toronto way before she blew up.

Roddy and Divine Council the only underground ? on that list

• EmM HoLLa.
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Isaiah Rashad
    Goldlink
    Ab-Soul
    Joey badass
    ASAP Ferg
    Dave East
    Logic
    Big KRIT
    Young Thug
    Nipsey Hussle
    Curren$y
    Young Roddy
    Smoke DZA
    Bas
    Westside Gunn
    Conway
    ? Jenkins
    Jay Rock
    Kyle
    Vince Staples
    Offset of Migos
    Dizzy Wright
    Mac Miller
    MF Doom
    Jay Electronica
    Stalley
    Rapsody
    Cozz
    YG
    Shy Glizzie
    Lloyd Banks
    G Eazy
    Action Bronson
    Tink
    Danny Brown
    Aminé
    Divine Council
    Freddie Gibbs
    Trae Tha Truth

I gave you almost 40 names I didn't even include vets I can throw em in too... ? in Your court now @EmM HoLLa.

And congrats to your girl Cardi B, I can vouch that you were actually rockin with her, poppin bottles and ? un Toronto way before she blew up.

Roddy and Divine Council the only underground ? on that list

Exactly.. These ? ain't underground.. Even so.. A lot of these dudes can NOT rap better than Don Q.. What have ya'll been listening to? Offeset?.. Shy Glizzy?.. C'mon son..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B472pbx3cOQ
  • EmM HoLLa.
    edited September 2017
    Options

Quiet as kept.. Cardi got another one in the clip Bodak is just the beginning.. I told ? a while ago.. But ya'll gone learn...

A Boogie album comes out at the end of this month wait on it.... New York City has something to Say!..