Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope episode, it's a stretch how they making Dre a mastermind tho.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope episode, it's a stretch how they making Dre a mastermind tho.
    Dre thinks he's a mastermind. Everything gonna come crashing down swift on him. He has Ghost, Tommy and Kanan on him
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still wondering why Tasha went to silver and confessed to what Tariq did before any heat came down. Do she already know/think that riq would be getting caught otherwise or is that just her way of protecting him. Interesting angle but silver just seem like a snake since his heart is now broken.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dammit I saw the leak 3 weeks ago with the ending cutoff only to now watch it, and it ended like that? SMH

Still a great episode though.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

Thanks. Gonna listen on my way home from wrk

Im not

u had nothing to say my ? ? if u cant post spoilers your whole existence is meaningless. chill just relax and enjoy it

Bruh you have the DNA of a ? ?

Chromosomes of a heathen and the mindset of a mongrel

? go play russian roulette with an uzi

You talk all that ? and have the female tendencies of a Caucasian female. Why would you think spoiling it for other people would be ok? You just want attention from other men. Look at your screen name my ? . You're on a predominately male website with your name being bigballs. FOH. You a gossip girl. CW11 ass ?

So having your pic in your avi on this same predominately male site is acceptable? You sound stupid, somebody needs to give this ? a tranquilizer full of midol. Every time I read this thread you spazzin

Bodied that zesty dweeb lmaoo

He in threads buggn..? him n whatever ? he came out of
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I love power,but man this show starting to jump the shark.

It's also way too predictable

I was gonna say now angie is head of criminal it's obvious she's gonna have to investigate tommy,ghost or tariq someone in their family & her moral compass will be tested.That bullet gonna match tashas gun angie took when they had the search warrant at ghost crib.

That chick from season 1 should be irrelevant cuz she did not see ghost commit the murder she was blindfolded and taken out the room before ghost killed her fiancee.

Dre will tell the jimenez ghost & tommy killed urial.This just my personal prediction tommy will get locked up just like his pops before this series ends.That tracker on his car is not on either

& if tasha takes the rap for ray ray she gonna get her the death penalty or life :3 but you know somehow she'll beat it,if not good she a wack ass character

Tate gonna get killed eventually but he knows about ghost or ghost past.Wonder what his angle is,it's somethin
  • gemini86
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Im not

u had nothing to say my ? ? if u cant post spoilers your whole existence is meaningless. chill just relax and enjoy it

You talk all that ? and have the female tendencies of a Caucasian female. Why would you think spoiling it for other people would be ok? You just want attention from other men. Look at your screen name my ? . You're on a predominately male website with your name being bigballs. FOH. You a gossip girl. CW11 ass ?

So having your pic in your avi on this same predominately male site is acceptable? You sound stupid, somebody needs to give this ? a tranquilizer full of midol. Every time I read this thread you spazzin

im zesty? suck a ? .

oh ? i just realized u mad because i embarrassed you in the ADHD thread
    ? was dumb...i cant believe people payed for that ppv/bet on connor

Lmaooo

Yo let people live their lives. They wanted to see it and support who they like. ? got something bad to say about everything. If u feel like that then it's just not for you my ? . Stop being negative and let ppl be happy. Society is ? up.

****edit***

You worried about who's paying for what but you can't even spell PAID. Books should be for you.

you dont have to male stalk me in other threads now. if u like power then comment. if not, then its just not for you my ? . why are you here?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im not

im zesty? suck a ? .

Lmaooo

Yo let people live their lives. They wanted to see it and support who they like. ? got something bad to say about everything. If u feel like that then it's just not for you my ? . Stop being negative and let ppl be happy. Society is ? up.

****edit***

You worried about who's paying for what but you can't even spell PAID. Books should be for you.

you dont have to male stalk me in other threads now. if u like power then comment. if not, then its just not for you my ? . why are you here?

Lmaoooooooooooo, i think Max was referring to Silver being Zesty, you feeling insecure out here ? Poor AK
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tariq finally manned up and Tasha was a real ? at the end of the episode

What jury would convict a mother for killing her daughter's murderer. Smart
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best season finale ive seen in a long time. Some real good acting. Action was on point. ? had me excited
    giphy.gif

don't ? get a headache with a fitted that tight an low?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whooa that whole finale was lit.. Excellent writing. Tariq has arrived.

Like i said before Tasha will break it off (temporarily) with Silver but i didn't think it would be because she'll be the suspect in the Ray Ray murder. The writers Had to make Raina's death make sense moving forward and they are..

Angie is playing both sides of the fence at the highest level.. She gives the Ghost family vital then prosecutes them for using it... ? .

Lol the miami heat got back together, they gone move like a machine next season...

..but do we Really know exactly who put that tracker on Tommy's car?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I'm still wondering why Tasha went to silver and confessed to what Tariq did before any heat came down. Do she already know/think that riq would be getting caught otherwise or is that just her way of protecting him. Interesting angle but silver just seem like a snake since his heart is now broken.
    She's just being proactive. Angie will do her job and arrest Tasha if she has to.

Also Tasha was playing on Silvers emotions. She knows he'll ride for her.
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Like i said before Tasha will break it off (temporarily) with Silver but i didn't think it would be because she'll be the suspect in the Ray Ray murder. The writers Had to make Raina's death make sense moving forward and they are..

Angie is playing both sides of the fence at the highest level.. She gives the Ghost family vital then prosecutes them for using it... ? .

Lol the miami heat got back together, they gone move like a machine next season...

Feds did right before he gave it to his moms and went out of town, it's not turned on as yet.
  • gemini86
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »

Im not

im zesty? suck a ? .

Lmaooo

****edit***

Lmaoooooooooooo, i think Max was referring to Silver being Zesty, you feeling insecure out here ? Poor AK

Yoooo I think mad ? on here on some short bus ? . He quoted dude that was calling me a ? by saying yea u bodied that zesty ? . He always spazzin in threads.

If you don't understand what's going on then why post? Take it as a life lesson my ? . If u don't know what's going on then keep ur mouth shut or ask if you're that intrigued. To come in and say some ? is wild ?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    She's just being proactive. Angie will do her job and arrest Tasha if she has to.

Also Tasha was playing on Silvers emotions. She knows he'll ride for her.

I just put that all together. "The Miami Heat back together" tho lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TASHA JUST ALLLLLLL OVER THE PLACE
    THE 3 AMIGOS AT THE END WAS COOL
    GHOST SON FINNALY DID SOMETHING RIGHT..

GOOD EPISODE
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saxe put the tracker there in like ep. 3 or 4
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice finale
    Guess all the folks who wanted Tasha and/or Ghost to show Tariq the ropes, finally got it.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    1 thing that doesn't make sense about tasha's potential self defense story is that ray ray's body was wrapped in a rug and removed so how can she explain that or why would she even be a suspect?
  • gemini86
    Options
    1 thing that doesn't make sense about tasha's potential self defense story is that ray ray's body was wrapped in a rug and removed so how can she explain that or why would she even be a suspect?
    When they match the ballistics they will see it's from Tasha's gun. She's the legal carrier. I'm not looking forward to another case though.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think kanaan or ghost will ? Tasha...

? I'll do it
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @CashmoneyDux is one of the biggest suckers I know

You saw Lil Dre get clipped, yet that avi hasnt changed

Smh shameful bruh