Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not for everybody. Fact.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead ....Yeah, that's what I was asking and u addressed it. That last part" About losing ya gig" is the Ghetto Gospel right there. I hope fellow bruhs on here NEVER experience this one. Might hurt a man's pride when he finds out he's been played the whole time and wifey bounces or belittles you when you need her the most. Layoff threats at an old gig and you would hear the Whites and azn's say " My wife is gonna leave me." straight face and serious as ever. I get it now. Soak it up young brehs. Only place game is " Told and not Sold.". Stay up.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead ....Yeah, that's what I was asking and u addressed it. That last part" About losing ya gig" is the Ghetto Gospel right there. I hope fellow bruhs on here NEVER experience this one. Might hurt a man's pride when he finds out he's been played the whole time and wifey bounces or belittles you when you need her the most. Layoff threats at an old gig and you would hear the Whites and azn's say " My wife is gonna leave me." straight face and serious as ever. I get it now. Soak it up young brehs. Only place game is " Told and not Sold.". Stay up.

said part is....alot of chicks don't care of the reason why....

if a ? don't wanna work an aint ? is the same as a ? who lost his job but actively looking for work.

integrity and character mean nothing. you must find a chick who takes these words with weight.

an if she has a decent father who keeps the mom from looking outta control...you might be good. I seen chicks with dads but the mother constantly takes his ? .
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    gloomy as it sounds zuko saying a lot of blunt truths

"Every woman is out to get you" is true?

Naw but stuff like women mostly are the ones the end relationships... women settling ...women havin that back up plan... them taking all ur ? and older married men telling younger men not to marry or they wouldn't if they could 're do it..all are true

But all that is predicated on the notion of women being out to get you...

@atribecalledgabi. How you gonna ask that man anything when I'm the one that posted the info.

It's not about If "all women are like that" but enough of them are. The funny part about it is that female friends will stand back and watch their girl plot on a ? wallet. Either by getting pregnant and hooking him up on cs or getting married with the intention of getting divorced after alimony is a factor.

You not gonna sit here and gaslight a ? . There are too many stories from divorced ? , ? whose bms withhold the children and stories from divorce attorneys for you to try to insinuate that I'm paranoid.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pro, living with your kids,

Con once you say i do you relinquish all power. Money, sex, freedom, some people lose religion. I think I'm gonna tell my son not to get married. Its a retirement plan for women and a go to hell pass for men
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    gloomy as it sounds zuko saying a lot of blunt truths

"Every woman is out to get you" is true?

Naw but stuff like women mostly are the ones the end relationships... women settling ...women havin that back up plan... them taking all ur ? and older married men telling younger men not to marry or they wouldn't if they could 're do it..all are true

But all that is predicated on the notion of women being out to get you...

@atribecalledgabi. How you gonna ask that man anything when I'm the one that posted the info.

It's not about If "all women are like that" but enough of them are. The funny part about it is that female friends will stand back and watch their girl plot on a ? wallet. Either by getting pregnant and hooking him up on cs or getting married with the intention of getting divorced after alimony is a factor.

You not gonna sit here and gaslight a ? . There are too many stories from divorced ? , ? whose bms withhold the children and stories from divorce attorneys for you to try to insinuate that I'm paranoid.

I have also seen women stand back an watch they girl fukk up they marraige...no advice...no "girl that ain't right". my wife tries to keep it 100 with her friends.. while most may appreciate it...I'm not so sure they will do they same in return.

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    some people are in live with being in love but not maintaining said love.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    also....looking at her sphere of influence.

how she comments on hoe-ism

how she responds to certain movies....

like I said.....alot of little ?
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some women want to get married just to post wedding pics on the gram and Facebook....and don't give a d*mn about what happens after the wedding.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Hahahahaha. This thread reads like a bunch of horror stories

depends in how you look at it.

the mentality is changing...people are more selfish.

but working a job can have the same horror stories with companies being more selfish.

but here's the thing tho...

more people will show loyalty to a job than they do their mate. even when both will call to cut you, both are looking out for themselves an both can be a come up for you if you play your cards right.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how it's any different than long term shacking up..just with some legal benefits. Until it goes bad, then it could be a hassle. Marriage is a legal decision that seems to be viewed as a true display of commitment for some reason.

Pros: Partner in life..it feels good to have someone that knows the good, bad and ugly (mostly :wink:) and is still down for the ride.

Cons: Sometimes you feel trapped especially when ? isn't peachy.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    Brehs I hope y'all under 30 R soaking this up. Save u a lotta heartache down the road. U see @2stepz_ahead go it S.L.A.P. ( Sounding Like A Plan) but he keeps emphasizing " The Little Things." 4 a reason. Remember:. "SMALL SPARKS START BIG FIRES!". U don't wanna play Fireman in ya relationship. Hold ya nuts and check her! U beta believe she'll do it to you regarding dissatisfaction. By not being scared to lose a woman, that woman will hold onto you stronger.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    You ? sounding like a bunch of scorned ? in here man

why can't it be keeping it 100 about the potential pitfalls?

too many people paint perfect pictures an sugarcoat. but when you don't then it's miserable ?
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? sounding like a bunch of scorned ? in here man

why can't it be keeping it 100 about the potential pitfalls?

too many people paint perfect pictures an sugarcoat. but when you don't then it's miserable ?

Nobody said that marriage was gonna be perfect, anybody with a functioning brain could tell you that. It's just a legally recognized relationship, my issue is with the people in here making it seem like a death trap.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ILLBOT. Ban @LordZuko from this we dont need this type of negativity in are life damn dog

Real ? tears!!!
    But for real after reading that I was like please let this ? be done with the ether
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @JoshuaMoshua Don't U have life teach U a lesson" fam. They're very expense, time consuming and costly when u allow that 2 take place. U look a gift horse in the mouth I see huh? Ya hindsight vision will be ya 20/20. Life's experiences R 2 B shared to spare others. Don't be afraid 2 open up too.