Switch out wall with kyrie

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

stick to playing the background

Ok john wall fan

Make the argument for kyrie
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kyrie bakes ? 247.. Wall bake ? in game 6 of round 1 then goes back to being highly above average.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Kyrie bakes ? 247.. Wall bake ? in game 6 of round 1 then goes back to being highly above average.

Horrible.

*Goes back to sleep*
  • NCswag
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall
    ...That's the top 3 pg's in the league period, 1st tier

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry
    ...Tier 3 rounds out the top 10

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

First of all look at what their teams have done. John wall has not and WILL not ever go to the finals as a #1 oh. Why? He can't take his team to the next level. Why? He can't consistently hit the 3.

I don't even like kyrie and I know boy is the truth. I could keep going in, but this is a light day and you ? must be somewhere trolling or homers.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

First of all look at what their teams have done. John wall has not and WILL not ever go to the finals as a #1 oh. Why? He can't take his team to the next level. Why? He can't consistently hit the 3.

I don't even like kyrie and I know boy is the truth. I could keep going in, but this is a light day and you ? must be somewhere trolling or homers.

? gotta be 12
  • NCswag
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

? gotta be 12

Right. You know what? Y'all got it. Walls better than irving lol.
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

You talking about team success when kyrie been playing with a hall of famer in LeBron and another allstar in Kevin love. Kyrie never been to the finals as the #1 option so I dont even know why you would say that for wall.

Also, if you actually watched Cavs/wiz matchup you would know that kyrie can not guard wall for ? . Especially going to the rim. Wall is stronger, longer, taller, more athletic, etc. These are point guards though and in this age it's hard to guard the other but wall can guard kyrie ALOT better and that's straight eye test over the years. Kyrie be playing matador D half the time when wall dribbling downhill towards the rim.

Last 3 seasons wall has averaged 10 assists per game to kyrie's highest in that time frame being 5.9 :/ 5.8 playing with two all stars last year too. (Wall's lowest with lesser teammates was over 7 a game I mean I didn't have to put up numbers to let you know wall is a better playmaker. He's arguably the best in the league next to paul and maybe rubio depending on how I'm feeling.

Defensively wall is far better than kyrie also. W/o being backed up by stat averages theres a reason why the kyrie and IT trade did nothing to I improve either teams' defense at that position. And look at the two way point guard argument the other day...kyrie name didn't even get brought up.

Just like with lillard, the only thing kyrie does better is score and that's cool but people wonder if kyrie can run his own team to this day. Wall been running the show since 2010. Oh yeah and let's not forget who had the best overall playoffs in the East not named LeBron. Let's not forget his name coming up constantly when talking about the 2nd best player in the east. (Even if its not true, know who's name did not come up?)

And I love kyrie but I know what it is.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kyrie Irving barley averages 3 more assist than carmelo Anthony........ Do ? need to say more kyrie cool and all foh he's not a better pg than wall
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag's killin these dudes damn
  • Beta
    Options
    NCswag's killin these dudes damn

Can't tell if this is sarcasm because of the wall hate or sarcasm because you know he ain't..

Either way lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

Last 3 seasons wall has averaged 10 assists per game to kyrie's highest in that time frame being 5.9 :/ 5.8 playing with two all stars last year too. (Wall's lowest with lesser teammates was over 7 a game I mean I didn't have to put up numbers to let you know wall is a better playmaker. He's arguably the best in the league next to paul and maybe rubio depending on how I'm feeling.

This point is irrelevant.Lebron runs the offense kyrie is the scorer his assists #'s will always be lower than walls because they play different roles.

Wall averages higher assist #'s but his teams offenses ranked 7th(highest in his career),20th,22nd

Look at russ this year 3rd in the nba in assists offense ranked 16th.You measure a pg by how good their offense runs

The best "pg's" last year were chris paul,lebron and harden they ran the most efficient offenses while on the floor.Most efficient,more points per 100,higher fg/3 point %'s etc every category.Clippers 5th in offense(clippers been top 5 since paul been in l.a. except one year they were 8th),cavs 3rd,rockets 2nd.Don't look at individual assists #'s they don't tell the whole story.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

This point is irrelevant.Lebron runs the offense kyrie is the scorer his assists #'s will always be lower than walls because they play different roles.

Wall averages higher assist #'s but his teams offenses ranked 7th(highest in his career),20th,22nd

Look at russ this year 3rd in the nba in assists offense ranked 16th.You measure a pg by how good their offense runs

The best "pg's" last year were chris paul,lebron and harden they ran the most efficient offenses while on the floor.Most efficient,more points per 100,higher fg/3 point %'s etc every category.Clippers 5th in offense(clippers been top 5 since paul been in l.a. except one year they were 8th),cavs 3rd,rockets 2nd.Don't look at individual assists #'s they don't tell the whole story.

You aren't NCswag and im aware of the first point you made when I wrote out originally. Its up to him to dispute it why you butt in you advanced stats ass ?

But wall is an overall better PG than kyrie
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall was complaining about a prediction thread but nobody post in it lol
  • Beta
    Options
    So yall was complaining about a prediction thread but nobody post in it lol

There's one?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like what I've seen from markannanen in sl and eurobasket.Duke like dirk offensively

let the bulls get porter jr that front court will be match up problems
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

I'm not arguing Wall over Kyrie I said Period for a reason it's non-debatable imo...

I will say while making this list, I think Lonzo will bump Lowry out the top 10 sooner rather than later... if not this season then definitely by next season
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Ok john wall fan

To easy

Lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph
    Russ
    Wall

CP3
    Kyrie
    Lillard
    ... 2nd tier

Conley
    I.T.
    Kemba
    Lowry

k9lozy4mjj72.jpg

Bruh lmaooo.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Hmmmm, I always felt that mysterious pick of Chicago taking Lauri had to be for some reason... can he be better than Porzingis tho?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

I have a coworker who is a university of Arizona grad and he said this kid is gonna be even better than he was in the NCAA and he is looking like he might be right.

Things are totally different at each level but he sure is showing some things he didn't show at school at this level of competition which is promising.

Bulls might have a player
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hmmmm, I always felt that mysterious pick of Chicago taking Lauri had to be for some reason... can he be better than Porzingis tho?

Will depend on how he matures Physically. Markkanen is a way better shooter, while KP has better physically tools. Markkanen's floor should be Ryan Anderson.

@Tommy bilfiger Are u confident in Hoiberg to put him in spots to succeed? On paper, his system is perfect for Markkanen, but i thought that too for Mirotic and that was a disaster.