Problem Areas of the Zodiac..truth or no?

Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk whe they taurus im super like that..if a plether of people see fact in it then u see its wrong
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few come close with Aquarius but missed the mark for the reasoning.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    As a virgo i disagree, i dont worry alot, i tend to overthink things everynow and then but worry..not really? And i dont mind being told im wrong if im wrong, i have no problems admitting if i am

They got Virgos mixed up with ? LEOS on the being told you're wrong part. Leo month does come right before Virgo. As far as Leo's concerned you can't tell them ? a damn thing. Lol.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if you a Scorpio .....is that your birth right to be a hoe?

Sagittarius are supposed to be zodiac hoes (one of them). Scorpios are supposed to be freaks. Different things. Neither traits are written in stone.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    As a virgo i disagree, i dont worry alot, i tend to overthink things everynow and then but worry..not really? And i dont mind being told im wrong if im wrong, i have no problems admitting if i am

I'm pretty sure that's what they meant fam, overthinking and worrying are pretty much interchangeable. One just sounds worse.

*daps my fellow Virgo tho*

My ex is a virgo, he's in his own head sooooo much. He's motivated as hell tho. Has to be the best at e-ver-y-thing. My best friend is too, she's determined as hell. It's a good trait, but you make yourselves crazy.

Generally speaking of course.

Right. I swear I live in my head. I wish i could cut it off. I guess that's why I started blowing trees... which is stupid as ? since I think waaaaaay harder when I'm high smfh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm an Aquarius... some of that in the meme.. I can relate to

I'm very introverted
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I'm an Aquarius... some of that in the meme.. I can relate to

I'm very introverted

Same here. I don't open up to many people but then that could be due to my experiences.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be honest everyone is a mix of all that ? . It's called being human that's the ultimate zodiac
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    As a Sagittarius, the first part has some truth to it but the second part about impulse is complete ? .

You could rearrange all of this cover the zodiac signs and people will find ways to relate to all of them LOLOL. Zodiac Astrology is a pseudo science.

It's fun to look at but I'm still shocked that so many people take these ? as serious guides to their daily lives

People take various religious books as serious guides to their daily lives, what's so shocking that there is a portion of people that truly subscribe to astrology?

That ? is silly to me too...but the astrology more so because people legit use it to excuse bad character traits. Like you can't change from being a combative ? with a quick temper because you're an Aries and born in March lol.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    The same People always have to come in to every zodiac thread to say they don't believe it...like anyone gives a ?
    All zodiac is ?
    VIBE wrote: »
    None of it's true.
    7figz wrote: »
    You'd have to compare at least 100 of each combination of zodiac signs to put some meaning behind this. I mean come on, this ? can't be nothing more than entertainment.

Like scorpios are the only one who like to ? ? C'mon yall.
    Beta wrote: »
    Horoscopes = throw ? at the wall until it sticks
    fortyacres wrote: »
    lol at believing in horoscopes
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Lets throw a whole bunch of negative tendencies that are in some part true for just about any human, lump them together and make people who need to believe, believe. ? outta here.
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    As a Sagittarius, the first part has some truth to it but the second part about impulse is complete ? .

You could rearrange all of this cover the zodiac signs and people will find ways to relate to all of them LOLOL. Zodiac Astrology is a pseudo science.

It's fun to look at but I'm still shocked that so many people take these ? as serious guides to their daily lives

LOOOOOOOOOL
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't know you we're a Sag @Westie =)
  • blackgod813
    Options
    People who dont believe in ? dont speak down on those who do take astrology why u care??? When r kelly rapes i dont care...when u houston floods i dont care when slavery happen i didnt care mind your business..i hope all children are down like john Walsh but why care life must end kids must die the world must end
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    mybf2d6ugrsg.jpg

The first half is a bit off the mark. Ttue enough, my "evil side" can be a muthafucka that I gotta keep at bay...but I don't "start" ? ... I pretty much mind my own long as you do.

That second part tho... Spot on like a son of a ? .
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how the second parts of these aren't matching.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    mybf2d6ugrsg.jpg

The first half is a bit off the mark. Ttue enough, my "evil side" can be a muthafucka that I gotta keep at bay...but I don't "start" ? ... I pretty much mind my own long as you do.

Man that ? was on point for me. My evil side has cost me too much. I had to fall back from alot of ? because my evil side comes without warning. I've hurt so many people because I can't control that ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    twenty2 wrote: »
    mybf2d6ugrsg.jpg

Man that ? was on point for me. My evil side has cost me too much. I had to fall back from alot of ? because my evil side comes without warning. I've hurt so many people because I can't control that ? .

You sound like my little sister. Geminis are crazy.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Gemini, but I fall in that group who pays this sort of stuff no mind. Are Geminis the only group who struggle with dualism? Are Scorpios the only group who produced hoes and nymphos? I try not to knock the things that others find meaning in, but I'd prefer not to be limited by arbitrary qualities that humans ties to stars that may not even exist anymore.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My thoughts on this can be summed up by the following statement: Astrology is ? .

Just my humble opinion.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I never break up with anyone but this Aquarius might be the first so wak
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly I read each one and I can see how I could apply each one to make sense to my life.

People who really believe in horoscopes should never under any circumstances be put in a position of power or be allowed to reproduce.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    mw5a3hblutjx.jpg

Welp.

Ahhh so that would explain you bussin it open all the time for us huh?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a Virgo. I overthink but I hardly ever worry. And I'm never wrong..

Astrology is ? like organized religion. So pick your poison is what I say..

#virgoseason