Kanye West Keeps Scrapping Pusha T’s ‘King Push’ Album

Options
2»

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is Kanye to tell Pusha it's not a good enough album after the last 2 ? albums he put out.

His production was on point for his last lp a few on yeezus too, Kanye suffering from wack subject matter imo
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye and his ? ways....just make the damn album bruh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same could be said about all 'great producers'; they scared *Ala Dre, Tim, JD*

A string of wack beats keep ya phone dead just like a string of good beats keep you employed. Unfortunately, like everything black Americans touch, you only as good as ya last heat.

Ye's in a space where if he makes soul beats it will alienate his current fans. He keeps experimenting with new sounds and it's gonna drive his day one fans even further. Couple that with tryig to make his own album and any other upcoming joints.....

As I said a few months back, it's good that they together putting in real work so I don't mind the wait. It's gonna make the album more organic
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need to holla at pharrel while Kanye bullshittin..skateboard P one of his best friends, why he sitting around waiting for Kanye Kardashian to keep hos career alive..

Devbx.gif
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye and his ? ways....just make the damn album bruh

if im pusha im puttin hands on him ? this bs catch him in the studio
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusha shouldn't be under Kanye or waitng for Kanye that's Pusha fault
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really are competitors

Kanye the clean cut professional

Push the street pusha type

by pushing Push he would be sending Hip Hop in that direction

conflict of interest

Kanye is trying to keep the ball in his court
  • OnnaThursday
    OnnaThursday Members Posts: 238 ✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Sounds eerily similar to Cyhi situation smh

The summer just keeps getting longer and longer
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Sounds eerily similar to Cyhi situation smh

The summer just keeps getting longer and longer

Its fall now ? ?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the point of being President of GOOD Music if you can't get your ? out? I think it's PR but if it's true...

WHO THE ? WOULD LET KANYE DECIDE HOW YOUR ALBUM WOULD SOUND??? This ? kept ? with Pablo while we were listening to it!

I can't believe ? sometimes...
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    What's the point of being President of GOOD Music if you can't get your ? out? I think it's PR but if it's true...

WHO THE ? WOULD LET KANYE DECIDE HOW YOUR ALBUM WOULD SOUND??? This ? kept ? with Pablo while we were listening to it!

Well...Kanye is a producer and producers generally decide how your album sounds..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »

Well...Kanye is a producer and producers generally decide how your album sounds..

At this point in his career, Pusha is co-creating the album with his executive producer. He will decided ultimately if it sounds like what he imaged it to be, not Kanye.