ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone got a show suggestion? Netflix or otherwise.

i've already seen:

Breaking Bad, Power, Dexter, Prison Break, 24, Peaky Blinders, Sopranos, Westworld, House of Cards, OITNB, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons, Riverdale, Sons of Anarchy, Better Call Saul, cant think of more off top.

currently considering "Banshee" or "Ray Donovan", maybe "Bates Motel". don't know much about any of them but heard theyre all good.
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »

i've already seen:

Breaking Bad, Power, Dexter, Prison Break, 24, Peaky Blinders, Sopranos, Westworld, House of Cards, OITNB, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons, Riverdale, Sons of Anarchy, Better Call Saul, cant think of more off top.

currently considering "Banshee" or "Ray Donovan", maybe "Bates Motel". don't know much about any of them but heard theyre all good.

Narcos
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i've already seen:

Bates motel is good
    ozarks was good too
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i've already seen:

The walking dead??
    The killing
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/DY_5KP9cHRI

SMMFH, Barksdale letting Goldstein slap him in the back of his head like that wtf

But his name wasn't Goldstein fam...
  • All_In_The_Game
    All_In_The_Game Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options

SMMFH, Barksdale letting Goldstein slap him in the back of his head like that wtf

But his name wasn't Goldstein fam...

Just a generic jew name.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He deserved it though.

D'Angelo was born into the game..........grown man in his 20's.........and Michael (at15 or 16) handles himself under pressure better than he does.

He was really about to write an apology letter and risk incriminating himself.

cr3vgsfcv8qb.gif
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wire was wack besides the final 2 seasons......fight me
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joel Osteen probably mad as hell cant nobody come to church today to fill the collection plate

Nah, he probably sent out a mass email letting them know they can give their offering through the website.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    think ima go with Ozark. just cause it's 1 season and not a big commitment, then re-assess what kinda show i want after that. Narcos is definitely on the list.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    *didn't press play* Can't flag a mod
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i've already seen:

Check out Went worth just like OITNB only with a whole lot more violence and crazy ? goin on..

they both on the same season & this most recent season was most definitely better than OITNBs

Its an Australian show so they talk with the accents and ? .. I usually hate ? where people speaking with a different accent but that show really pulled me in.

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

i've already seen:

Fargo
    Legion
    True Detective
    Narcos
    Boardwalk Empire
    Twin Peaks
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Dank and Dabby

Lol

• riddlerap
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

i've already seen:

Check out Went worth just like OITNB only with a whole lot more violence and crazy ? goin on..

they both on the same season & this most recent season was most definitely better than OITNBs

Its an Australian show so they talk with the accents and ? .. I usually hate ? where people speaking with a different accent but that show really pulled me in.

i started that when it first came out but i never got hooked.. maybe ill re-visit.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

i've already seen:

Fargo
    Legion
    True Detective
    Narcos
    Boardwalk Empire
    Twin Peaks

seen Boardwalk, goat show.

Fargo and Twin Peaks i keep hearing about.

just looked up Legion, seems interesting. and i've heard True Detective before but never looked into it.. i'll add it to my list. props.
  • riddlerap
    Options
    i need the song from Power where Tariq, Ghost, and Tommy are all going to Ray Ray's spot.. ? was fire.

the whole internet tryna find it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

How would you know if you never even watched it?
  • All_In_The_Game
    All_In_The_Game Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Options

But you got a Bluray boxset of Ru Paul's Drag Race
  • riddlerap
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mWQKX.gif

54956582.jpg
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

i've already seen:

i started that when it first came out but i never got hooked.. maybe ill re-visit.

Starts off slow but I promise u that ? pick up. its crazy
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need the song from Power where Tariq, Ghost, and Tommy are all going to Ray Ray's spot.. ? was fire.

the whole internet tryna find it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_beyL17yE