12346»

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slickwatts wrote: »
    this the real hip hop lonzo wanna hear

Them ? crunk as ?

I made an attempt to find this song for more laughs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jt2EllnUxY

ROFLMAO!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But that's how some noggas that getting sounds be sound sometimes during certain parts of their rap
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    How nas an "online ? " when he been poppin since before the internet?

This wack revisionist actually believes this ? .Nas was poppin so much his debut album sold 60k 1st week and took 7 years to go plat in an era when records actually sold.? are you talking about

Snoop was poppin before the internet not nas.You can make a case da brat,bone & biggie had more buzz in '94 than nas.

Did i say 94?

Nas was huge when I Am dropped

Hate Me Now was a big deal

People was not ? with the internet like that in 1999

Snoop had a buzz the minute he did that deep cover verse that got bigger wit his features on the chronic up to his debut album which at the time set records for most hip hop albums sold, this is early 90's we're talkin about.That's poppin before the internet.

Nas was never buzzing like that ever.That beef wit jigga was the most popular nas ever was in his career and that's cuz jigga reigned supreme at the time.

SMH..
    Talk about revisionist history !!!

How can Nas most popular moment in his career be when he beefed with Jay, when he was already platinum multiple times before the beef ??

We get it,
    you hate Nas, but don't just start making ? up,
    cause it make your whole argument shaky..

Stillmatic went plat in a MONTH without a 2nd single based off that jigga beef which I think(I could be wrong) is the fastest any nas album ever went plat in his career,don't be oblivious.Onyx went plat bruh everybody copped albums back then if you dropped a dope single or 2.

Where were you in 96?? IWW was the number one album for 4 straight weeks off of one single ft Lauryn Hill. The beef wit Jay was definitely huge but lets not act like 01 was the year when he blew up.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

[/quote]

Where were you in 96?? IWW was the number one album for 4 straight weeks off of one single ft Lauryn Hill. The beef wit Jay was definitely huge but lets not act like 01 was the year when he blew up. [/quote]

Actually at the time Street Dreams Was a much bigger hit than If i ruled the world. Street Dreams peaked at 27 on the hot 100 and wen gold. If I ruled the world peaked at 57.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He dissed himself
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Actually at the time Street Dreams Was a much bigger hit than If i ruled the world. Street Dreams peaked at 27 on the hot 100 and wen gold. If I ruled the world peaked at 57.

"If I Ruled the World" was the biggest commercial song Nas ever had. It charted worldwide. Pretty sure the only reason it didn't chart higher in the U.S. was cause it was only released on vinyl.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids say the darndest things.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? crunk as ?

Serious question. Was this suppose to be a spoof or is this a real rap video? I really hope this was suppose to be a joke. Naw....couldn't be real.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options

Where were you in 96?? IWW was the number one album for 4 straight weeks off of one single ft Lauryn Hill. The beef wit Jay was definitely huge but lets not act like 01 was the year when he blew up. [/quote]

Actually at the time Street Dreams Was a much bigger hit than If i ruled the world. Street Dreams peaked at 27 on the hot 100 and wen gold. If I ruled the world peaked at 57.[/quote]

Street Dreams blew up after IWW came out and was already Platinum. People forget how important Lauryn Hill was to that track. The Fugees were also huge if not bigger than Nas in 96.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    How akademicks got famous is still mind bottling

Fixed

• #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

Them ? crunk as ?

Serious question. Was this suppose to be a spoof or is this a real rap video? I really hope this was suppose to be a joke. Naw....couldn't be real.

I thought it was a special education, class project....but this ? is really trying to actually rap. No joke.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old ? thread

Let the youngins like who they want
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? crunk as ?

Unclear if parody or real rap in 2017
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Old ? thread

Let the youngins like who they want
    There's a difference between that and saying some ol' disrespectful ? like "______ ain't relevant."

He don't have to like or listen to Nas/Hov/Scarface/Wu/etc. But don't try to put down the legends of this ? .

You NEVER hear about this ? in other genres, where newer fans come at the rock gods. I have yet to hear anyone say "? the Beatles/Pink Floyd/Stones/Led Zeppelin, them dudes are old and outdated."
    (For the record, Roger Waters of Pink Floyd STILL sells arenas out. I saw his show last month. Brilliance.)

Lonzo could've simply said Migos and Future are part of hip-hop's future, and left it there. We would've laughed, but no one would came at him.

Lets be real here

Is he realevant to Lonzo's generation music wise?

No

He ain't saying he trash all time just as of right now he ain't relevant to the kids which is TRUE

10/10 times if they had to choose between which music would go into the recycle bin, Future vs Nas, kids will go with Future.

That's not a diss it's just showing they not rocking with him.

Don't be hurt
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Big baller brand so strong they made Lil B back down wow.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

THANK YOU BASED ? . NO CURSE!!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

THANK YOU BASED ? . NO CURSE!!

Well I'm back to not giving a eph about lil b