Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Global warming isn't real!"
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deal with a ice storm that knocks the power out for days in January then complain. ? .
    cs this^^^

smh@ ppl complaining about dying and losing their homes to hurricanes
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deal with a ice storm that knocks the power out for days in January then complain. ? .

u not serious. we have ice storms in the northeast that knocks power out and hurricanes ? up way more ? and ? way more people than an ice storm. its not even a comparison. what ice storm do u know of that made ? move? hurricanes do so much damage that u can't rebuild. u just gotta leave and start all over again.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh yea.....try dealing with Siberian winds hitting your ass an all you have is a 49ers hoodie an can't speak the local language an ? too cold for english
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

u not serious. we have ice storms in the northeast that knocks power out and hurricanes ? up way more ? and ? way more people than an ice storm. its not even a comparison. what ice storm do u know of that made ? move? hurricanes do so much damage that u can't rebuild. u just gotta leave and start all over again.

aint you in DC?
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Jose right behind Irma. Smh.

And Katia (now Tropical Depression 13) looks like she's gonna do her thing too.

atlantic_nhc_activity.gif

• semi-auto-mato
    Options

aint you in DC?

jersey
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

People die and lose homes in ice storms but I'll let yall finish. Foh.

Get out of your bubble.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

People die and lose homes in ice storms but I'll let yall finish. Foh.

Get out of your bubble.

Again u ain't serious. This ? a serious situation and u on ur camron ? . ? lose homes and die every day in uce storms b.

Ain't nobody living in a bubble. U living in a bubble if u think a cat 5 hurricane ain't serious. When is the last time an ice storm had a ? standing on his roof holding up a help sign?
  • Kat
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would not want to experience an ice storm, but I'm from the South..that's foreign to me. Hurricanes are not.

Hurricanes do cause more wide spread damage in a short amount of time though, which is why they draw such attention.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

aint you in DC?

jersey

ahh...so you know.

last year I came back a ? aint shovel my snow for 2 weeks when that ? was like 3 ft high.

I was ?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Damn! Got some good folks down there. Touching down Saturday. Any1 with fam ask em to seek higher ground. Cuz sent me pics of his pops house in TX. A total lost. He was in Cypress so he alright. Prayers to Miami FL.

We gon be aight. Fla is used to this. Fla and TX are different.

How so? Besides being surrounded by more water and a high population of bath salt abusers?

lol. Been through every hurricane that hit Fla since the 90's. ? ain't AS bad as people make it out to be. First half of my life was in Houston so I know how it is over there. It won't end up how Houston is.

Imma remember you posted this..I hope you're right.

He's right. If Florida looks like Houston this time next week, it'll be because bugs bunny is real and not the hurricane.
  • Kat
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Damn! Got some good folks down there. Touching down Saturday. Any1 with fam ask em to seek higher ground. Cuz sent me pics of his pops house in TX. A total lost. He was in Cypress so he alright. Prayers to Miami FL.

How so? Besides being surrounded by more water and a high population of bath salt abusers?

lol. Been through every hurricane that hit Fla since the 90's. ? ain't AS bad as people make it out to be. First half of my life was in Houston so I know how it is over there. It won't end up how Houston is.

He's right. If Florida looks like Houston this time next week, it'll be because bugs bunny is real and not the hurricane.

It won't cause y'all have plenty of ocean for the run off. Now will your state look like a tornado ran through it? I guess time will tell.

• brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It won't cause y'all have plenty of ocean for the run off. Now will your state look like a tornado ran through it? I guess time will tell.

Yeah ain't nowhere for 6 ft of water to pile up in large areas.

Direct hit from a cat 5 will have this ? looking like A nuke hit. Even with the strict building codes after Andrew.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah ain't nowhere for 6 ft of water to pile up in large areas.

Direct hit from a cat 5 will have this ? looking like A nuke hit. Even with the strict building codes after Andrew.

yep
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take it from me y'all don't want no parts of that cat 5. Harvey was a cat 4 and demolished whole towns here in Texas google Port Aransas and Rockport TX. If and when those towns ever get back to normal it will be years. Not to mention leaving other cities with no power or running water for days. Leave while you can
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

aint you in DC?

jersey

ahh...so you know.

last year I came back a ? aint shovel my snow for 2 weeks when that ? was like 3 ft high.

I was ?

U gotta shovel as it comes down. Well at least that's what I have my sons do. I don't want them having back problems when they get older
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U can stay indoors during an ice storm and be just fine. Experienced the worst one that hit ATL in 2000. Water tho? Seek higher ground or drown.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aint you in DC?

jersey

ahh...so you know.

I was ?

U gotta shovel as it comes down. Well at least that's what I have my sons do. I don't want them having back problems when they get older

Or you can get a snow blower