2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I value IT's basketball opinion more then anybody in here...

#Boston?
    #ECF?
    #Lol
    #GoodOne...lol
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#Boston?
    #ECF?
    #Lol
    #GoodOne...lol

Would u expect him to say anything less? Ha ha.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was back in detroit for the holidays and got to see the new pistons stadium downtown and that ? is nice.

too bad the pistons only have a few nationally televised game cuz the stadium is real impressive
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaemooms stay overcompensating like a insecure ? .You aint foolin nobody clown

Cvas have the woat defensive rotation of pg's in the nba i.t.,rose and calderon lmaooo man Foh

Anybody but cleveland please make the finals

From what ive seen the most insecure fans on here are cavs and celtics fans. Hilarious when they go at each other.
  • AZTG
    edited September 2017
    Options

bulls got baby dirk :mrgreen: what a time to be alive

Never seen this ? be so optimistic in my whole ic career maybe in should cop a jersey or something this ? is scary

Why the ? would you cop a jersey? Tommy a Bulls fan so hes rightly excited about a rookie his team drafted. But why would you as a Knicks fan buy his Jersey?

I mean, I wish all young players in the NBA do good and make crazy amounts of money for themselves and their families but past that as a Knicks fan its ? the Bulls and the 28 other teams in the NBA.

? got me looking at you funny bruh.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bulls got baby dirk :mrgreen: what a time to be alive

Never seen this ? be so optimistic in my whole ic career maybe in should cop a jersey or something this ? is scary

Markannan has dirks skill set(dirks former german coach said the same thing).Duke can shoot, a 7 footer who can shoot,post and put the rock on the floor is gonna be a match up problem.

I also think he'll struggle wit the same things dirk does rebounding,physicality and defense but the bulls have dough to sign noel next summer or can draft bamba.I like him as a piece for the future
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#Boston?
    #ECF?
    #Lol
    #GoodOne...lol

I agree with IT. Boston overvaluing Kyrie
  • Knightrider
    Knightrider Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

#Boston?
    #ECF?
    #Lol
    #GoodOne...lol

Not really.......

I think everybody forgets that coaching is also a big play...... Brad stevens is a pretty damn good coach....i can only imagine how much better kyrie and Hayward would look playing under a coach like that......

Brad Stevens is the reason why the Celtics overachieved last year.....that roster wasn't good

• ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

#Boston?
    #ECF?
    #Lol
    #GoodOne...lol

Nah they didnt..top 15 player, only 25 of age..big part of why the Cavs closed out GS last year n the finals...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Cvas have the woat defensive rotation of pg's in the nba i.t.,rose and calderon lmaooo man Foh

From what ive seen the most insecure fans on here are cavs and celtics fans. Hilarious when they go at each other.

At least you see whats up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Kyries 4 looking clean

cjnmljaz7v1y.jpg
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good read, it wouldn't ? me to see him have an epic performance against us in the ecf, although it would ? me to have to endure another snooze fest finals with Cleveland getting swept

This was one of the better pieces I've seen in the Player's Tribune. I think this type of honest self reflection and hunger are rare in players and I expect that it's something the Celtics will miss and may give a boost to Cleveland. He was the heart and soul of Celtics the past two years without equivocation.

Kyrie doesn't have this type of character yet, but that doesn't mean he won't. And Hayward is a functionally illiterate white Mormon, so he's not inspiring anybody. But, the C's should ball out this year!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

Good read, it wouldn't ? me to see him have an epic performance against us in the ecf, although it would ? me to have to endure another snooze fest finals with Cleveland getting swept

This was one of the better pieces I've seen in the Player's Tribune. I think this type of honest self reflection and hunger are rare in players and I expect that it's something the Celtics will miss and may give a boost to Cleveland. He was the heart and soul of Celtics the past two years without equivocation.

Kyrie doesn't have this type of character yet, but that doesn't mean he won't. And Hayward is a functionally illiterate white Mormon, so he's not inspiring anybody. But, the C's should ball out this year!

He'll never have that type of character because he's never been an underdog that always feels he has to prove people wrong, but I think you will see a more hungry Kyrie this year with the added pressure he is in a position to have to prove people wrong that he can be a number 1 on a contender and I think as much as IT will want to beat us he's going to want to beat Lebron and his former team, there isn't a better situation for him to thrive and accomplish all that, and truth be told I can see it being a lot more difficult to cope with for IT if we had actual battles with Cleveland like game 7's that went down to the wire but they are hardly a rival because as much as we overachieved they always brought us back down to reality, to say we didn't get better I don't agree with and I hope Kyrie takes it personal
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not insecure, if your team is worse then mines, you're getting these jokes that's how I roll in real life. When did competitive
    Banter turn into catching feelings? I respond with facts too. This the 2nd time this week someone said something false about me without proof. Y'all gonna have to show me the receipts cuz 1st" I make excuses for my team that I don't for anyone else" now we're insecure because
    because we're happy with a roster turnover? Lol I love the anti Celtics vibe in here tho, y'all need proof if you gonna label us tho
  • AZTG
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I'm not insecure, if your team is worse then mines, you're getting these jokes that's how I roll in real life. When did competitive
    Banter turn into catching feelings? I respond with facts too. This the 2nd time this week someone said something false about me without proof. Y'all gonna have to show me the receipts cuz 1st" I make excuses for my team that I don't for anyone else" now we're insecure because
    because we're happy with a roster turnover? Lol I love the anti Celtics vibe in here tho, y'all need proof if you gonna label us tho

I just call it like I see it man. No hate from me. You and johnb both cool in my book, but I see yall getting trolled in search for validation for the Cs daily.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hit dogs HOLLA
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »