Cuffing Season is upon us fellas....Post ya main squeeze!

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Something light...

qyei0trdlftj.jpg

#Bars

Whose Auntie is that?

I see all the Goldie website people laughing, so I'm assuming she's from that site.

Read that wrong..she's not from another site ?

It's a sticky situation bro. It's possible a comment can be given that a nh couldn't save. Like, I wanna say "She's pretty". But then if that's Queenbee I'd have ? myself for the dishonor I brought upon my family.

Kurt Cobain, you did it to yourself.

Man shut yo goofy ass up you doin too much when ppl posting pics of their s/o and that's it

Lol you got it bruh..... she's beautiful.

Still possible nh

:/

Appreciate it..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 year anniversary with the love.

Detroit ? see what I'm rocking :):)

ynnbyy9illps.jpg

Good to see you looking so happy :)
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't think I will ever get with the posting pics lifestyle. ? is weird to me. I also don't have ANY social media pages so I don't feel the need or care to share ? with the world and make that ? normal to me.

Told a young ? I work with that I don't have any social media pages this ? gonna ask me if I have something to hide cause damn near everybody got at least one page on some platform.

I don't get what's so weird about it.

Whats weird is the fact that I as a stranger and call walk up to your husband if that was a real pic of him and say he "hey you married to that white broad who finger popped herself on the IC!!!"

If you don't think that is weird then so be it. Continue on doing what you were gonna do anyway.

I could walk up to the chick @Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to @jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

Posting pics of myself or loved ones for the strangers of the world to see is weird to ME.

I ain't knocking nobody for doing it just not my cup of tea is all.

This really happened? I thought ya'll ? was playin'
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I will ever get with the posting pics lifestyle. ? is weird to me. I also don't have ANY social media pages so I don't feel the need or care to share ? with the world and make that ? normal to me.

Told a young ? I work with that I don't have any social media pages this ? gonna ask me if I have something to hide cause damn near everybody got at least one page on some platform.

Whats weird is the fact that I as a stranger and call walk up to your husband if that was a real pic of him and say he "hey you married to that white broad who finger popped herself on the IC!!!"

If you don't think that is weird then so be it. Continue on doing what you were gonna do anyway.

I could walk up to the chick @Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to @jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

Posting pics of myself or loved ones for the strangers of the world to see is weird to ME.

In all my time sharing pics this has literally never happened. You're overthinking it, but that's still your right.

Don't have to happen and I wouldn't want to happen to you or anybody else but it could happen. For that reason alone ? just not for me.

Not overthinking just how I see it.
  • Beta
    Options

I could walk up to the chick Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

In all my time sharing pics this has literally never happened. You're overthinking it, but that's still your right.

Don't have to happen and I wouldn't want to happen to you or anybody else but it could happen. For that reason alone ? just not for me.

Nobody needs all these notifications...why you @ me and jazzy man? We dont want this ? mane
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So im back maynnnneee yall got so many pics on this ? of yall selves damn...pushing the culture forward...
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I could walk up to the chick Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

Nobody needs all these notifications...why you @ me and jazzy man? We dont want this ? mane

You damn well I don't give a ? about what you do or don't want.
  • Beta
    Options

Well if not for me then at least her ;)
  • D. Morgan
    Options

? don't fake concern for her now. Not even going to get into all that though.

Also she has shown that she can handle herself quite well and ignore ? when she needs to. Which you could've just as easily done.

Yall were @ed not to bring up old ? , just as an example of what I was talking about in how I may or may not know your government name. Nothing more than that.

This quick convo never needed to happen really.
  • Kat
    Options

Like you give a ? .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ynnbyy9illps.jpg
    Awwww yall so cute together
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ynnbyy9illps.jpg

latest?cb=20120218133502&path-prefix=de
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ynnbyy9illps.jpg

Word, homie was damn near bout to commit dat last year.
  • Beta
    Options

Like you give a ? .

But I do that's the homie
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole malcom jamal warner lookin ass
    mjm.jpg
  • Kat
    Options

ynnbyy9illps.jpg

Word, homie was damn near bout to commit dat last year.

See I didn't feel the need to say all that Allergies..damn.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurk how you make the thread but ain't post nothing

You calling out lurk the blouse?