Cuffing Season is upon us fellas....Post ya main squeeze!

Options

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahahhaa bruh wtf lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He just wanted everybody to know he has a woman.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Why this ? posting reasons (explaining) why he won't post his missus on here ....

Coulda just ignored the thread

Are you referring to me?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proud of yall fellas
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm happy for all y'all. Love you guys.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I don't think I will ever get with the posting pics lifestyle. ? is weird to me. I also don't have ANY social media pages so I don't feel the need or care to share ? with the world and make that ? normal to me.

Told a young ? I work with that I don't have any social media pages this ? gonna ask me if I have something to hide cause damn near everybody got at least one page on some platform.

I don't get what's so weird about it.

Whats weird is the fact that I as a stranger and call walk up to your husband if that was a real pic of him and say he "hey you married to that white broad who finger popped herself on the IC!!!"

If you don't think that is weird then so be it. Continue on doing what you were gonna do anyway.

I could walk up to the chick @Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to @jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

Posting pics of myself or loved ones for the strangers of the world to see is weird to ME.

I ain't knocking nobody for doing it just not my cup of tea is all.

In all my time sharing pics this has literally never happened. You're overthinking it, but that's still your right.

Share some pics wit a real ? tho
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lurk how you make the thread but ain't post nothing

Because at this point i thought by now one of yall would of done it for me lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah man we need the knew joints the last pic you posted she was rocking the wig
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    I don't think I will ever get with the posting pics lifestyle. ? is weird to me. I also don't have ANY social media pages so I don't feel the need or care to share ? with the world and make that ? normal to me.

Told a young ? I work with that I don't have any social media pages this ? gonna ask me if I have something to hide cause damn near everybody got at least one page on some platform.

Whats weird is the fact that I as a stranger and call walk up to your husband if that was a real pic of him and say he "hey you married to that white broad who finger popped herself on the IC!!!"

If you don't think that is weird then so be it. Continue on doing what you were gonna do anyway.

I could walk up to the chick @Beta posted and be like "oh you Beta's lil ? , my fault you might know him as Matthew"

Shout to @jazzybella for that ? government name. Which could be a some ? as well.

Posting pics of myself or loved ones for the strangers of the world to see is weird to ME.

In all my time sharing pics this has literally never happened. You're overthinking it, but that's still your right.

Share some pics wit a real ? tho

I share when the mood strikes..
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options

Lmao what wig?
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options

Lmao what wig?

My fault you ain't post it

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/556613/the-2017-official-spring-summer-picture-thread/p37
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll drop a pic later on...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

Beloved,
    Have some respect about yourself....calling me out my name and bringing up ? from 2016 when it's damn near 2018 isn't a good look for you. Be safe out here though.

Where did I call you out of your name?

Also yall was an example of a point ? had ? all to with that lil ? drama yall had. If you read what was wrote without getting in your feelings so quick you would've seen that.

Slow down your young ass down learn to read to comprehend instead reading to respond!

LLS you talking about the time that has past yet both yall still sensitive as ? over that ? .

Got enough self respect for myself to that I could give you some so you don't make that same ? mistake again.

I'll be prepared over safe all day everyday.
  • Beta
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

Beloved,
    Have some respect about yourself....calling me out my name and bringing up ? from 2016 when it's damn near 2018 isn't a good look for you. Be safe out here though.

Where did I call you out of your name?

Also yall was an example of a point ? had ? all to with that lil ? drama yall had. If you read what was wrote without getting in your feelings so quick you would've seen that.

Slow down your young ass down learn to read to comprehend instead reading to respond!

LLS you talking about the time that has past yet both yall still sensitive as ? over that ? .

Got enough self respect for myself to that I could give you some so you don't make that same ? mistake again.

I'll be prepared over safe all day everyday.

Nah B that was unnecessary. Then what was also unnecessary was @'in us...now we both got like 12 notifications
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised this many people participated. Salute to you ? . *backs away slowly*

Me too.

This is dope.