Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So this dumb ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMF9CRmlfDk

Blonde teenager sparks fury online after claiming she is actually African-American
    A blonde Georgia teenager has prompted fury online after publicly claiming that she is actually black in a series of bizarre videos that see her appropriating African-American culture.

Victoria Waldrip, 17, who is known online as Woah Vicky, claims that a DNA test proved what she says she has always believed: That even though she has ? blonde her and pale skin, she is actually black, not white.

Since then, the Atlanta, Georgia, native has taken to regularly posting pictures and videos online, speaking in an 'urban accent', repeatedly saying the N-word, and embracing what she sees as black culture - wearing grills, do-rags and shower caps over her very straight hair, twerking, and fighting.

43FA0EEB00000578-4858910-Offensive_Since_coming_out_as_black_Victoria_has_kept_posting_vi-m-52_1504720682071.jpg

4402093900000578-4858910-image-a-1_1504797233834.jpg

43FA0F0700000578-4858910-image-m-54_1504720725322.jpg

43FA0F1800000578-4858910-image-a-58_1504720842929.jpg

43FA0EFA00000578-4858910-image-m-51_1504720372127.jpg

If she got some black in her let her cook. Shes not going to be accepted by whites now. I dont have time to be mad at a little girl. At least shes not racist.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's young, ignorant and easily influenced. It's a phase that will pass.
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if erybody wanna get all up in arms about step don't matter blood don't matter family is family ? .....
    Why the ? don't anybody wanna just let people be who the ? they are or even who they want to be.
    Clearly this is something this girl is passionate about and she is excited as ? . Probably because she feels connected to that part of herself most. It falls back to Tupac, "Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots"
    An now that everybody has ? the ? out of them selves this has to be broken down to the darker the blood.
    The point is when you know you know.
    The depth of a soul can only be measured by it's owner....
    Granted she 17, impressionable, and kinda making an ass of herself at the moment but who didn't at that age.
    She'll grow out of it. And probably be an amazing good woman because of her conviction and what she is going to go through from all this.

I'm oddly proud of her.
    An I don't even know her.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    So this dumb ? ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMF9CRmlfDk

Blonde teenager sparks fury online after claiming she is actually African-American
    A blonde Georgia teenager has prompted fury online after publicly claiming that she is actually black in a series of bizarre videos that see her appropriating African-American culture.

Victoria Waldrip, 17, who is known online as Woah Vicky, claims that a DNA test proved what she says she has always believed: That even though she has ? blonde her and pale skin, she is actually black, not white.

Since then, the Atlanta, Georgia, native has taken to regularly posting pictures and videos online, speaking in an 'urban accent', repeatedly saying the N-word, and embracing what she sees as black culture - wearing grills, do-rags and shower caps over her very straight hair, twerking, and fighting.

43FA0EEB00000578-4858910-Offensive_Since_coming_out_as_black_Victoria_has_kept_posting_vi-m-52_1504720682071.jpg

4402093900000578-4858910-image-a-1_1504797233834.jpg

43FA0F0700000578-4858910-image-m-54_1504720725322.jpg

43FA0F1800000578-4858910-image-a-58_1504720842929.jpg

43FA0EFA00000578-4858910-image-m-51_1504720372127.jpg

If she got some black in her let her cook. Shes not going to be accepted by whites now. I dont have time to be mad at a little girl. At least shes not racist.

I don't know about not being racist, she does use the n-word loosely....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOGY2htesc

On another note, I think the ? is at least mildly ? - based on the way she talks and some of those goofy looking pics on instagram

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? aint gone work out for her tho lol

blacks aint gone go for it and older whites (not her friends) will disown her

people just realize you can pretty much say and do whatever these days

dont pay the ? no mind and it cant bother you

SN: all the white girls that acted like that around us in school immediately straightened the ? up when real life came into play....all married off w/ good jobs or stay at home moms....they'll deny that ? to the grave lol

oh and I noticed she has several videos, some not even made by her....plenty views

this ? equates to a quick check and then she'll sell make up or something
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if erybody wanna get all up in arms about step don't matter blood don't matter family is family ? .....
    Why the ? don't anybody wanna just let people be who the ? they are or even who they want to be.
    Clearly this is something this girl is passionate about and she is excited as ? . Probably because she feels connected to that part of herself most. It falls back to Tupac, "Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    An now that everybody has ? the ? out of them selves this has to be broken down to the darker the blood.
    Granted she 17, impressionable, and kinda making an ass of herself at the moment but who didn't at that age.
    She'll grow out of it. And probably be an amazing good woman because of her conviction and what she is going to go through from all this.

I'm oddly proud of her.

Lmao what??
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4ms471tcc62f.jpg
    This aint fishy to anyone else?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall still promoting that ? .....
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm oddly proud of her.

You put entirely too much thought into that. That lil ? is a troll and she's mimicking what she thinks black people are. That's insulting. ? her.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Yes kat Ethiopia(? elzo) is in Africa. I busy and pissy at the same time. I was referring to Mali/Congo vs Ethiopia
    Ya know what ? it. We probably are related.
    STOP TALKIN ? ABOUT MY LIL SISTER.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

I'm oddly proud of her.

You put entirely too much thought into that. That lil ? is a troll and she's mimicking what she thinks black people are. That's insulting. ? her.

Valid. Be a good influence. Adopt her.
  • MizuryLillith
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Maybe I didn't put any thought into it. Maybe I can just relate.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Btw kat... You're out.
    You're only typing to see yourself type....
    D12 made a song about girls like you in the day...

https://youtu.be/cjxOGOklszs
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boss just said he is disappointed in how little time off we have been taking collectively ....he is concerned about our physical and mental health lmao wtf
  • Kat
    Options
    I wasn't trying to diss, I seriously think your thought process is ? . On this issue at least.
  • Kat
    Options
    Who am I kidding..on most issues.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to diss, I seriously think your thought process is ? . On this issue at least.

There is no thought process ? . It's genetics.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont act like ya'll didnt know that thang was coo coo

just dip thru the backstreets

funniest ? on here
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's genetics ? !
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This little girl obviously has an identity issue. Who knows what's going on or what went on at home. Maybe she was called ugly by whites and blacks befriended her. We don't know what's in her heart. Let het live her life. Maybe all she needs to experience is love and acceptance. We should give it to her. It is our obligation as human beings to love and accept those who need it.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Ya know what. I ain't fighting with you. You, white girl only, can not relate to blood wars within yourself.
    I'm livid. I'm out.
    Check y'all later.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    This little girl obviously has an identity issue. Who knows what's going on or what went on at home. Maybe she was called ugly by whites and blacks befriended her. We don't know what's in her heart. Let het live her life. Maybe all she needs to experience is love and acceptance. We should give it to her. It is our obligation as human beings to love and accept those who need it.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boss just said he is disappointed in how little time off we have been taking collectively ....he is concerned about our physical and mental health lmao wtf

We have take 7 consecutive days off during the year or we're in violation of some H.R. rule. We also have a Ferris Bueller day we can use to call off with no reason needed.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lmao..this ? cray.