Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Join the Donkey fantasy football league

yall not boycotting
    Boycotting what
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This little girl obviously has an identity issue. Who knows what's going on or what went on at home. Maybe she was called ugly by whites and blacks befriended her. We don't know what's in her heart. Let het live her life. Maybe all she needs to experience is love and acceptance. We should give it to her. It is our obligation as human beings to love and accept those who need it.

tumblr_n9wwatFjmr1tgk0t3o2_400.gif

No.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Boss just said he is disappointed in how little time off we have been taking collectively ....he is concerned about our physical and mental health lmao wtf

We have take 7 consecutive days off during the year or we're in violation of some H.R. rule. We also have a Ferris Bueller day we can use to call off with no reason needed.

fam we dont even have an HR department lol
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    This little girl obviously has an identity issue. Who knows what's going on or what went on at home. Maybe she was called ugly by whites and blacks befriended her. We don't know what's in her heart. Let het live her life. Maybe all she needs to experience is love and acceptance. We should give it to her. It is our obligation as human beings to love and accept those who need it.

No.

Hate gets us no where, Westie. Even the most gorgeous stars revolve around deadly black holes
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw @jgutta Hassan said he almost had to kick some girl out for asking him play Bodak Yellow lmao
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No.

Hate gets us no where, Westie. Even the most gorgeous stars revolve around deadly black holes

If you don't get your dalai lama looking ass outta here.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

No.

Peace unto you and yours kat. Just speaking the truth.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options

No.

Kat join the fantasy football league
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw @jgutta Hassan said he almost had to kick some girl out for asking him play Bodak Yellow lmao

Yeah they wanted to hear "turnt up" music and Hassan went ahead and played some b side Roots songs. LOL Hassan don't play man. He was like do I look like I would play Cardi B.
  • Westie
    Options

No.

It's not hate. I just won't respect her using black people as a costume. All that is for a check.
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp... my kid found my ? and i think i'm gonna die

Aaaaaaand ethered.
    Thank you Joker.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Lmao..this ? cray.

Takes a bad ? to say ? after somebody done walked away....

That's ok I'm cray.
    You clueless honey.
  • Westie
    Options

fam is touching his moms dried up vaginal juices...yikes

It gets washed and it wasn't touched.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

No.

It's not hate. I just won't respect her using black people as a costume. All that is for a check.

I understand. Stereotypes become reality to those on the outside. Becomes frustrating. They see the people as a caricature while not realizing she is the caricature. It hurts and it angers. Makes you realize some things never change. But keep your head up, for even the sun rises on the darkest night.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    "Momma wat dis"
    Stew join my fantasy football league
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He is right. He can even gun her down if she asks him to play Minnesota
  • Westie
    Options

No.

I understand. Stereotypes become reality to those on the outside. Becomes frustrating. They see the people as a caricature while not realizing she is the caricature. It hurts and it angers. Makes you realize some things never change. But keep your head up, for even the sun rises on the darkest night.

That ? you smoking is aligning your chakras properly.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hahahahaha
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

No.

That ? you smoking is aligning your chakras properly.

I think I just realized why I'm so irritated......
    Day 2 smokeless. :s
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depending on the chape you can create a solid lie.
    Now even Proctor cant save you if its a ? replica.

Turn it into a condom technic lesson...

Be brave and solid ma
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    "Momma wat dis"
    Stew join my fantasy football league

I'm already in one on here