The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poor vegeta lmao.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it's that big a deal. It didn't say he was eliminated. He'll escape. We already know he's able to power his way through dimensions, so it's not that crazy to think he could escape seal or at the very least have someone free him.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta ain't gon get knocked out, them nerds on reddit figured it out, we good out here
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    I'm calling that Cabba knocks out Frieza
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Also wtf Jiren could have ended the tournament like 10 min ago ? writing @gemini86
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My hero academia>>>>>>> super
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it's that big a deal. It didn't say he was eliminated. He'll escape. We already know he's able to power his way through dimensions, so it's not that crazy to think he could escape seal or at the very least have someone free him.

He can't escape with rosh seal in place
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    My hero academia>>>>>>> super

OK so don't watch super.

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    Manga chapter 27 dropped on Aug 21st.
    I hope it drops before Sept 21st
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cabba can't beat Caulifa much less Frieza and I'm not even including his Golden form yet.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Cabba can't beat Caulifa much less Frieza and I'm not even including his Golden form yet.

I mean

Jiren bodying ssbkk20 and goku gon body him

&

Old man Roshi taking out ? that get stronger as they fight so anything is possible
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I mean

Jiren bodying ssbkk20 and goku gon body him

&

Old man Roshi taking out ? that get stronger as they fight so anything is possible

Goku ain't bodying him Jiren been hyped too much and we don't even know how long this new for will last. Plus there's still Frieza pulling some ? and Grand Priest is still getting the side eye until proven otherwise. Zeno can also pull some "I'm bored killing is legal" ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think it's genius to have cabba knock out frieza. He can't ever get over cuz of a saiyan
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Goten and Kid Trunks (Gotenks) could actually be a problem if they really trained

Technically speaking Gotenks can go SSB.... They should have tested it in the present time and then sent him to the future. If he sees Black go SSR maybe he can do that too...

what dope were you smoking?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goten and Kid Trunks (Gotenks) could actually be a problem if they really trained

Technically speaking Gotenks can go SSB.... They should have tested it in the present time and then sent him to the future. If he sees Black go SSR maybe he can do that too...

I get what he was saying but he failed in it's execution. Gotenks can copy moves, blah, blah, blah
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I get what he was saying but he failed in it's execution. Gotenks can copy moves, blah, blah, blah

Copying moves is a bit different than copying power-ups. Goku can copy moves too, but he can't just power up because he sees someone else power up.
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think he's talking about how Gotenks when ss3 just because he asked Goku to do it in front of him.

It's an interesting concept because children do absorb information and learn things at a quicker rate than adults (which is why we need to fix our education system)

But Gotenks can't learn ? ki. If he was able to obtain it some way...learning SSB and SSR might be feasible...based off prior DBZ history

edit: *hell..maybe they could...I still don't know how Vegeta has it
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like Jiren is going to give Goku a "base goku vs Freeza" like asswhoopin...to induce the limit breaker transformation.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they dedicated 1-2 whole episodes to Goku getting his ass whooped though....

and if Goku gets his you already know Vegeta will have his dedicated episode of asswhoopin
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Copying moves is a bit different than copying power-ups. Goku can copy moves too, but he can't just power up because he sees someone else power up.

Hence why I said blah blah blah at the end, and as bruh mentioned he went SSJ3 because he saw it. That's the epitome of copying a powerup
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Hence why I said blah blah blah at the end, and as bruh mentioned he went SSJ3 because he saw it. That's the epitome of copying a powerup

True. I forgot they went SSJ3 after only seeing it once. Honestly, I doubt that's one of those things Toriyama even remembers because Gotencks in general was one of the less serious things.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

True. I forgot they went SSJ3 after only seeing it once. Honestly, I doubt that's one of those things Toriyama even remembers because Gotencks in general was one of the less serious things.

Well it had been stated over and over that the half breeds have more potential.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

True, but based on Gohan, it was always portrayed as them just having a greater intrinsic potential not necessarily that they could master everything much easier.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

True, but based on Gohan, it was always portrayed as them just having a greater intrinsic potential not necessarily that they could master everything much easier.

I'm not looking that up
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    What if vegeta loses to HIT again, we marching?