Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21687649_10215136842160877_6835321927031597276_n.jpg?oh=d9a8c49f9e53c83e64e377286891fbc3&oe=5A53D642[/img]
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    some of y'all making stuff up, the conversation in the background about the $200 was about losing the parking ticket

And ol girl said "what the ? " because the music cut off

Yea man the public parking in Rosemont where a lot of ppl park when they go to the hotels out there charge u 200.00 to get out if u lose ur ticket

Are you serious? Damn, I thought the $40 some of those places in DC charge you was bad.

naw, its by the airport, i used that particular hotel's parking lot back in February and they give you a shuttle ride to Ohare
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21687586_472371483141015_1298749966961052921_n.jpg?oh=14e11d20b5b287e4bc092a2e2d8c9201&oe=5A50389C[/img]
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728093_10215136837320756_203556534038978923_n.jpg?oh=bf8fdc89c6a891c31844a55753249690&oe=5A14260E[/img]

This post real?

I want the girl to get justice just like everyone else but people really snitching on facebook like that? Crazy ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude froze to death last winter cause he was ? as ? and stepped outside to take a ? and then took a nap while he was out there. 11 degrees in Chicago winter.

And I ain't even saying she froze to death cause there's still no verified report that the freezer was even on.

Chicago Tribune online says it was on
    It was not clear who located Jenkins' body, but Mack said the hotel was doing some construction in the area where she was found. Martin said she was told the freezer Jenkins was in was turned on and cold but was not being used to store food.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21617810_150647455522125_1164180995266466151_n.jpg?oh=c879ad9e8048db41092abbac74240643&oe=5A59DA1A[/img]
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21617810_150647455522125_1164180995266466151_n.jpg?oh=c879ad9e8048db41092abbac74240643&oe=5A59DA1A[/img]

That fits along with the belt buckle sound cuz that's what said when you hear the noise.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728093_10215136837320756_203556534038978923_n.jpg?oh=bf8fdc89c6a891c31844a55753249690&oe=5A14260E[/img]

Cold snitching..
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    People don't die by accident and end up in the freezer. If it was an accident the witnesses wouldn't be so hard to find either.

Really? ? people die in all kinds of stupid ways. Come on now. Homicide is likely in this case, but let's not act like people don't do stupid ? when they drink.

A ? girl wandered off, opened a big ass walk in freezer door and got trapped inside?

If she was that ? her gross motor skills would've been severely debilitated.

lol As someone who drank a lot in college and did a lot of stupid ? while ? , you're out of your mind if you think opening a freezer door is too difficult for a ? person. WTF?

Key words are "that ? ". Did you read that cuz if you did you wouldn't have made that ? response. I never said it wasn't possible.

Alcohol affects everyone differently especially women and especially those who have a zero to low tolerance.
    She happens to be a woman and only 19yrs old so you know what that means? She was probably ? up

Besides I ain't trying to hear that contrarian ? you always be on. Just say "I really want to be on the other side of the argument for the ? of it" and be done with it. Kindly

giphy.gif

• MasterJayN100
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Someone posted the addresses of the people they claim were involved or know something about it

gy6mq0sg45db.png
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a translator. Im high as ? /\ /\
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People don't die by accident and end up in the freezer. If it was an accident the witnesses wouldn't be so hard to find either.

Really? ? people die in all kinds of stupid ways. Come on now. Homicide is likely in this case, but let's not act like people don't do stupid ? when they drink.

A ? girl wandered off, opened a big ass walk in freezer door and got trapped inside?

lol As someone who drank a lot in college and did a lot of stupid ? while ? , you're out of your mind if you think opening a freezer door is too difficult for a ? person. WTF?

Key words are "that ? ". Did you read that cuz if you did you wouldn't have made that ? response. I never said it wasn't possible.

Alcohol affects everyone differently especially women and especially those who have a zero to low tolerance.
    She happens to be a woman and only 19yrs old so you know what that means? She was probably ? up

Besides I ain't trying to hear that contrarian ? you always be on. Just say "I really want to be on the other side of the argument for the ? of it" and be done with it. Kindly

giphy.gif

? are you talking about man. You just rambling. What does "that ? " even mean? If you understand that alcohol affects everyone differently then you should understand that the concept of "that ? " is stupid. The point is there is no reason to believe that her being stupid ? enough to wander into a freezer would have automatically mean she was unable to open the freezer door. I ain't being contrarian just because the ? you're saying is stupid.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

This post real?

I want the girl to get justice just like everyone else but people really snitching on facebook like that? Crazy ? .

Yep it's on the girl page..the so called best friend page
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This all over the news
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options

giphy.gif

? are you talking about man. You just rambling. What does "that ? " even mean? If you understand that alcohol affects everyone differently then you should understand that the concept of "that ? " is stupid. The point is there is no reason to believe that her being stupid ? enough to wander into a freezer would have automatically mean she was unable to open the freezer door. I ain't being contrarian just because the ? you're saying is stupid.

Here you go with that stupid ? again. You know what the ? it means.

You ever seen somebody so ? they couldn't walk for themselves? That's what the ? it means
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

giphy.gif

You ever seen somebody so ? they couldn't walk for themselves? That's what the ? it means

All I'm saying is that she didn't have to be ? to the point that she was immobile to be ? enough to wander into a freezer and wind up stuck in there. I'm not sure why that's a controversial statement.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options

giphy.gif

All I'm saying is that she didn't have to be ? to the point that she was immobile to be ? enough to wander into a freezer and wind up stuck in there. I'm not sure why that's a controversial statement.

The mom said in the surveillance video, in which she saw, her daughter was so ? that she couldn't hold herself up and had to use a rail for balance.

A person "that ? " is not opening a heavy ass freezer door by themselves. I'd have to see it to believe it.

and the reason why it's controversial is because the evidence so far doesn't support your position. Possible but not likely, not in this case.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

giphy.gif

The mom said in the surveillance video, in which she saw, her daughter was so ? that she couldn't hold herself up and had to use a rail for balance.

A person "that ? " is not opening a heavy ass freezer door by themselves. I'd have to see it to believe it.

and the reason why it's controversial is because the evidence so far doesn't support your position. Possible but not likely, not in this case.

Fair enough. I was speaking more generally than with regards to the specifics of this case, so you may be right.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    Here a Video of one of the Girls that was there..the police came and arrested her when she tried killing herself.She's about to Sing Yall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn4P59TfAQ8
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    One post on there said there were two rooms rented and Kenneka was in that other room. That would explain the muffled help me.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    One post on there said there were two rooms rented and Kenneka was in that other room. That would explain the muffled help me.

So that's why she probably turned up the Music to block out what was going on