Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'll say one thing, if it turns out that the one chick really was the victim's best friend and betrayed her for no other reason than a payday, she deserves a special kinda hell. How you going to have your friend ? and murdered for some money?

some people will do anything for money and validation.. and have no foundation
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all see the vid of the girl tryna commit dat on Live

wcn5bcy1y231.png
    Say cats reading too much into ? , something flagrant happen
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wcn5bcy1y231.png
    That wasn't this case. Different people.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wcn5bcy1y231.png

That's some random ass girl who don't even know those people. See how nuts people are. I HATE y'all.

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21687649_10215136842160877_6835321927031597276_n.jpg?oh=d9a8c49f9e53c83e64e377286891fbc3&oe=5A53D642[/img]

Lol this ? looks soooo fake. If it's true though
  • Westie
    Options
    Westie mad as ? yall jumped in her lane.

well if it's too early to speculate For me... I don't know why these ? are doing it.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irene Chick with Cyclops glasses posted on her page

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728396_1459632434126666_1705458285394283774_n.jpg?oh=10b29b4fb2e8af5eb5924345bd39d854&oe=5A1A85E0[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21616126_1459379120818664_6734430763376623337_n.jpg?oh=80843b6015f02cee630edb60a8a47e24&oe=5A59EC95[/img]

No ? way somebody is this Stupid...

I'm done...somebody @ me when the FACTS are Out. SMH
    Max. wrote: »
    Lmaoo this dude postn random screen shots anybody can make

Ay pookie from 500 block did it

These are facts not random.

So they just snitching on themselves?

Unfortunately it's been proven time and time again.....................yes mfs are that stupid and yes these idiots out here committing murder, ? , burglary, etc.. and self incriminating themselves via cell phones and social media. Nowadays ...... attention ? >>>> common sense and self preservation.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Come on people. This isnt a difficult case.

If your friend passes out YOU CALL EMERGENCY. You dont put her in A FREEZER!!

The help me and SUDDENLY the music turned loud especially at that moment tells it all.

ALL THE PERSONS IN THE ROOM IN JAIL FOR DECADES.

Of course this sounds fishy. The problem is people are drawing conclusions that they have absolutely no facts about. These are kids, this case has been Put on Front Street so I do have a feeling that the facts will come out.

The problem is, they haven't come out yet and people are making them up. you can say something sounds suspect without acting like you know how to verify images in glasses or breakdown different sounds in the room. then what they are doing, is saying this woman was ? and murdered and put in a freezer by this person. The men in this room did that.

How the ? does anybody know that? It surprises me that some men on here are kind of perpetuating that this random "news" and pictures, saying this woman was ? and murdered and put in a freezer by this person/that person. The men in this room did this, the girl in the room did that. How the ? does anybody know that?

It surprises me that some men on here are kind of Perpetuating that random ? in pictures ? this girl, when a lot of people are very very sensitive about ? accusations. How is this okay? getting accused of a ? cuz somebody on Twitter decided what was in the reflection of those glasses and what was said in the background with all of their CSI watching training. How is this okay?

Cosign. NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF HIDDING THEY BETTER PUT EXPLANATION VIDS AS QUICK AS THEY PUT SELFIES AND PARTYING ONES.

when you go that quick silent after being so public on the net it automatically raise eyebrows and concerns.

These youngin document every moves and feelings. When they suddenly get ghost after a death its not seen in a trusty way.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone posted the addresses of the people they claim were involved or know something about it

gy6mq0sg45db.png
    We dont know facts so reposting their addresses is extremely unnecessary. You should delete that.

so you want to protect the guilty??
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    Irene Chick with Cyclops glasses posted on her page

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21728396_1459632434126666_1705458285394283774_n.jpg?oh=10b29b4fb2e8af5eb5924345bd39d854&oe=5A1A85E0[/img]
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21616126_1459379120818664_6734430763376623337_n.jpg?oh=80843b6015f02cee630edb60a8a47e24&oe=5A59EC95[/img]

No ? way somebody is this Stupid...

I'm done...somebody @ me when the FACTS are Out. SMH

the dude he did the ? closed down his Instagram page.he posted that he ? up
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    Come on people. This isnt a difficult case.

If your friend passes out YOU CALL EMERGENCY. You dont put her in A FREEZER!!

The help me and SUDDENLY the music turned loud especially at that moment tells it all.

ALL THE PERSONS IN THE ROOM IN JAIL FOR DECADES.

No it's not difficult.trust me somebody or some of them will be singing.If not give each and everyone of them 30 years apiece.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone posted the addresses of the people they claim were involved or know something about it

gy6mq0sg45db.png
    We dont know facts so reposting their addresses is extremely unnecessary. You should delete that.

so you want to protect the guilty??

Innocent til proven
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not speculation a female, in that room or an adjacent room said help me in a distressed muffled voice. It is not speculation that a reflection in Irene's glasses shows a naked leg and ass cheek. It's speculation to say what it means.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about somebody slow the video down x4 or x8 and watch the glasses then
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so confused. It's way too much going on with this. R.i.p. young lady.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    You armchair Magnum PI ass ? need to sit down somewhere

Everyone sit back and wait to be told what happened, like we do with practically nothing else on here. Idk why sometimes there is one topic that comes up and its goes sideways and everything is done backwards.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm so confused. It's way too much going on with this. R.i.p. young lady.

All the speculations wouldnt happen if these COMPULSIVE / REGULAR youngins were EXPLAINING THEMSELVES real quick !!!

That general silence is suspect.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I also don't believe it's a coincidence of successive events in sound to hear, a man's voice to come into the scene with sexy undertones, then a belt buckle sound, then more groans, then another man saying dude you trippin, then more groans then the "help me". But what that all means is just opinion and I hope it's was innocent noises.
  • Westie
    Options

Everyone sit back and wait to be told what happened, like we do with practically nothing else on here. Idk why sometimes there is one topic that comes up and its goes sideways and everything is done backwards.

I'm not saying you can't speculate and guess, but a lot of people seem to be passing off what they think they see in a blurry mirror image or hear, without any formal training of deciphering this stuff as fact. And what's happening on the Internet, is People going to Twitter and stating this woman was ? set up and murdered and they're putting faces to this.

Now if all of these kids which is what they are, kids are guilty, so be it. But if they had nothing to do with it, everything that's going on right now is super ? up. Nobody has proof of any of this yet.

I can't decipher what's on the bed, you don't know what the bed looks like without people on it you don't know what the people in the room look like aside from what you've seen from pictures, and most importantly the people who were trained in deciphering images and sounds have not commented on this. News stories are being written about what Twitter is saying. It is ridiculous.

I believe this girl should get Justice and those who did her wrong need to be charged. But people are passing off this speculation and guessing as a fact and it's dangerous to the people who didn't have anything to do with it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    How ironic that in a thread where an actual ? may have taken place some of the same ? who laughed at Westie for "not being able to be unbiased" are in here ready to convict w/o the full or even partial story
  • Westie
    Options
    I also don't believe it's a coincidence of successive events in sound to hear, a man's voice to come into the scene with sexy undertones, then a belt buckle sound, then more groans, then another man saying dude you trippin, then more groans then the "help me". But what that all means is just opinion and I hope it's was innocent noises.

You don't know if that's a belt buckle.

Furthermore, you don't know she was ? . Has a report come out about what happened to the body yet?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

I'm not saying you can't speculate and guess, but a lot of people seem to be passing off what they think they see in a blurry mirror image or hear, without any formal training of deciphering this stuff as fact. And what's happening on the Internet, is People going to Twitter and stating this woman was ? set up and murdered and they're putting faces to this.

Now if all of these kids which is what they are, kids are guilty, so be it. But if they had nothing to do with it, everything that's going on right now is super ? up. Nobody has proof of any of this yet.

I can't decipher what's on the bed, you don't know what the bed looks like without people on it you don't know what the people in the room look like aside from what you've seen from pictures, and most importantly the people who were trained in deciphering images and sounds have not commented on this. News stories are being written about what Twitter is saying. It is ridiculous.

I believe this girl should get Justice and those who did her wrong need to be charged. But people are passing off this speculation and guessing as a fact and it's dangerous to the people who didn't have anything to do with it.

@CapitalB

Now's the time to mention Cosby...