Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    How you 27 and married for 6 years?

How you 21 and marriage is even on your mind?

You dont make good decisions at 21. At 21 she made the decision to marry dude but at 27 she realized she shoulda never married them.

There should legit be laws against marrying at such a young age.

You read the story and this is what you think?

Right?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why we need to carry guns and put psychos like him 6 feet under.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight real question that came to mind here....

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this ? kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my ? for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....? supposed to be all good

but lookin at this ? got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that ? aint weathering the storm out here lol
  • Kat
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »

do y'all carry pistols in your "friends" houses?.....not standing outside at your homies crib but inside the family home, in a nice area, with friends and fam?

this ? kinda rang a bell cuz I just went to a lil fight party last month.....sat outside and looked at my ? for a good 15 secs and decided to leave it in the car.....why?....the reasons I just stated....? supposed to be all good

but lookin at this ? got me thinking different....although it largely depends on who you let in your house and what they got going on, but Im sure nobody there would have thought of anything like that happening....couldnt have

as I get older I've gotten more into the mind frame of "if I gotta take a gun, I dont need to be there"....but that ? aint weathering the storm out here lol

I'm pretty sure if the guests in her home were actual friends they were already aware that her ex was crazy and possibly volatile. So in that case, I would have told you to keep your gun on you.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    lol thats why im saying....instinct and common sense is really conflicting w/ humanity right now

bring weapon - you doing too much, scared to fight, endangering others

dont bring weapon - you shoulda known, mf's are crazy out here, you dead and you dont even like either team that was playing
  • HafBayked
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

I'm pretty sure if the guests in her home were actual friends they were already aware that her ex was crazy and possibly volatile. So in that case, I would have told you to keep your gun on you.

and thats a whole other issue.....if I KNOW your EX likes to get ? and hit on you, im most likely not coming if I hear he's invited....otherwise leaving if he shows up and I didnt know

we dont know how that ? went down but I didnt understand when I first read it....EX is an abusive alcoholic and you invite him to a party?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I doubt the ? wrote this on the invite:
    Having NFL party... BYOG (Guns)....
    Abusive, alcoholic recent ex, still has keys, ? could go left at any moment.
    #GOCOWBOYS
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When white boys go to the trunk...run. they ain't trying to show ? . They letting that clip go.
  • Kat
    Options

and thats a whole other issue.....if I KNOW your EX likes to get ? and hit on you, im most likely not coming if I hear he's invited....otherwise leaving if he shows up and I didnt know

we dont know how that ? went down but I didnt understand when I first read it....EX is an abusive alcoholic and you invite him to a party?

Oh was he invited?? Or did he show up uninvited? But yeah, I agree with that first part. We might have you over, but miss me with the invites to your place.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you gotta consider bringing a strap in your friends crib for your own safety you shouldn't be there.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? gonna start toting pistols to baby showers...just in case?

https://youtu.be/ednJq57mxHU
  • HafBayked
    Options

Oh was he invited?? Or did he show up uninvited? But yeah, I agree with that first part. We might have you over, but miss me with the invites to your place.

well ? ...idk....I just assumed he was invited cuz he was inside

somebody could have not known and let him in I guess

but yeah if my bm showed up at my crib unannounced, everybody knows it aint for a chat lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haf bust his guns
  • HafBayked
    Options

If you gotta consider bringing a strap in your friends crib for your own safety you shouldn't be there.

again, I agree.......BUT.....what about the other people? the guy that came with the guy you know...

im still gone move how I move regardless, topic just got me thinking
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

again, I agree.......BUT.....what about the other people? the guy that came with the guy you know...

im still gone move how I move regardless, topic just got me thinking

I don't know who you be around maybe that ? is prerequisite but for me if I gotta consider it I'm just not going. Don't you have kids to think about fam? Like I just got a dog. Get ya priorities. Smart money says keep ya black ass at home.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

well ? ...idk....I just assumed he was invited cuz he was inside

somebody could have not known and let him in I guess

but yeah if my bm showed up at my crib unannounced, everybody knows it aint for a chat lol

Party over for everybody at that point regardless of that person being an invited guest.

If I'm having a party at my house nobody who don't live there without permission from me or my wife better answer my ? door and let somebody in my house.

Whoever open that door is never allowed to be on my property let alone inside my house ever again.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    another cosign....I am the same....my ? is locked down during these types of things

but this was her house from what I read.....women are way more laxed on that type of ? .....the door might have been propped open, hell.....either way the front door was the last thing on her mind, she was worried about if her spinach dip came out ok
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another cosign....I am the same....my ? is locked down during these types of things

but this was her house from what I read.....women are way more laxed on that type of ? .....the door might have been propped open, hell.....either way the front door was the last thing on her mind, she was worried about if her spinach dip came out ok

This gonna come out funny to some. Glad I trained my wife on certain ? cause she on point with house security the same way I am. She ain't lax in that area at all.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Seen this on the news
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The killer:

spencer-hight-12-e1505162931107.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=633&strip=all

Looks like a conflicted fairy boy.

I know it sound ? up, and it ain't gone sound like I'm serious, and it's profiling

But ion hang out wit no man that don't have a simple cut, or regular dreds.

If a man got his ? in some metro style or a ? got coloured high lights on his dreds..ain't no way I'm spending anytime at his house

dop1zhmtsvw8.png

A man that concerned with his hair is certifiably gone snap on love ones
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talkin bout the ? love it..? the ? love totin round 18k purses wit nothin in it but lipstick...? what they love
  • HafBayked
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

This gonna come out funny to some. Glad I trained my wife on certain ? cause she on point with house security the same way I am. She ain't lax in that area at all.

I know but its true....most women are friendly and see the "good" in everyone......and for ? like a get together they are way more "open" literally and figuratively....they'll open all the blinds and curtains and put balloons on the gate...set FB events

our ? is more remote, invite only, park in back and lock the door behind you type ? ......depending on your circle its no phones/cameras
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I take my gun EVERYWHERE as long as there are no metal detectors. I took my ? inside my grandmas funeral, you never know when and where it will go down