Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There some new videos of the party showing the girl still alive around 2:30am even though they had her dead around 1am
    Chicago tribune says the police and mother viewed surveillance at 3:20 and she was staggering down the hall. The mother says at 4:30 the friends called her and said she was missing. Which is suspiscious in and of itself. Less than an hour later you know she's missing? How?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    There some new videos of the party showing the girl still alive around 2:30am even though they had her dead around 1am
    Chicago tribune says the police and mother viewed surveillance at 3:20 and she was staggering down the hall. The mother says at 4:30 the friends called her and said she was missing. Which is suspiscious in and of itself. Less than an hour later you know she's missing? How?

Its Chicago

Assume the worst and scramble all resources

Better question is if it was one of the girl's room then why did not one stay the night at the room
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Delete this post
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they should get everyone of them MF Phones...The ? and the ? that were there.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

Ain't it smooth how they move on to the next ? as if they weren't just acting like the last ? that just got debunked was the unquestionable smoking gun? I'm glad these ? fuckas ain't cops. They'd have your ass on suspicion for a random Bmore murder because you posted the WeeBay gif.

000.gif

@The Lonious Monk

Hell yea cause they just knew they heard a belt unbuckle and pants coming down. Well there goes that...

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't know if her friends or the young men in the room killed her or not. What I do know is that social media investigators can post any ridiculous claim and like a virus you will have a million mofos claiming they heard it too.

This was such an easy test. I never once thought she was being harmed in that video. It was too easy for y'all to sit up and actually believe that this girl is being ? and choked to death in a room full of black teenagers who are completely unaffected. And not only unaffected but not even looking in the direction of the supposed murder. Just listening to music, drinking and giving shout-outs on live while there's a murder happening a few feet away. How ? ridiculous and was that.

lock them up for not looking in the direction of the murder then. thats careless neglecence for crying out loud. jk.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    I've seen a few enhanced audio vids on Facebook by people who claim to be experts in that particular field.

I didn't watch the entire video but the guy was isolating the frequencies step by step and clearing it up so that the audience could decipher what was heard.

Of course he gave his opinion and what was said but the information is out there if people are looking for enhanced audio. Didn't bother posting it because I know you ? are iffy about links.

What was his opinion?

That she was basically getting ? in another room based off of what he could hear.

Girl 1: they stupid, they in there ? her ass
    Girl 2: I told y'all

Isolated a portion of the audio that sounds like a moan or something like "help me".
    Honestly it was hard to decipher even with it enhanced then the music is turned up right after to hide what was going on.

He isolated another portion of the audio and it sounds like a man moaning almost grunting then soon after the ? FB Live says "what the ? ".
    He thinks this is when the victim was getting choked out because the ? Live her body language changed immediately to uncomfortable after hearing the noise.

that ? clearly said he wasn't a expert, and how people go from seeing the girl in the glasses reflection to her being ? in another room?

Dude was reaching in that video talking about hearing moans and grunts, then ol girl saying "what the ? " , when it's obvious she said wtf because the music suddenly stopped, because she had been previously complaining about a connection
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just hearing about this.. Sad.. Thank ? I got off social media last year.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't it smooth how they move on to the next ? as if they weren't just acting like the last ? that just got debunked was the unquestionable smoking gun? I'm glad these ? fuckas ain't cops. They'd have your ass on suspicion for a random Bmore murder because you posted the WeeBay gif.

000.gif

@The Lonious Monk

Hell yea cause they just knew they heard a belt unbuckle and pants coming down. Well there goes that...

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't know if her friends or the young men in the room killed her or not. What I do know is that social media investigators can post any ridiculous claim and like a virus you will have a million mofos claiming they heard it too.

This was such an easy test. I never once thought she was being harmed in that video. It was too easy for y'all to sit up and actually believe that this girl is being ? and choked to death in a room full of black teenagers who are completely unaffected. And not only unaffected but not even looking in the direction of the supposed murder. Just listening to music, drinking and giving shout-outs on live while there's a murder happening a few feet away. How ? ridiculous and was that.

I honestly believe the location of the incident played a factor in folks rush to judgement. In a city where a grown man would murder a child for being the seed of the op, it wouldn't surprise anyone if they could continue to party while a ? /murder occurred. People expect a certain level of callousness from individuals involved in Chicago related incidents. But I agree with your point overall.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

000.gif

@The Lonious Monk

I hope that you are correct OB, I hope that this type of mentality that we think lead to her death. Does not exist in children their age. I hope that young women are not setting up other young women to get ? , or that those young women are aware of the ? and do nothing. I hope young black men aren't going into situations knowingly and purposely to commit ? . I hope that we are all wrong and you are right.

wi3vn1in2bf9.png
    And I'm being dead ass
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this thread, 10 pages and I ain't learn ? I wasted a good 14 minutes. I ain't got no power, this some bull.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

000.gif

@The Lonious Monk

I hope that you are correct OB, I hope that this type of mentality that we think lead to her death. Does not exist in children their age. I hope that young women are not setting up other young women to get ? , or that those young women are aware of the ? and do nothing. I hope young black men aren't going into situations knowingly and purposely to commit ? . I hope that we are all wrong and you are right.

wi3vn1in2bf9.png
    And I'm being dead ass

I'm not even saying that this didn't happen. She could very well have been set up by her friends, killed by those teens. She also could have been killed by someone else, or not killed at all. She also could have walked into that freezer on her own and died there, regardless of how unbelievable people think that is. It's not unbelievable to me at all. There are more unknowns than knowns in this story. My only point is, nobody knows what happened so why harass those kids?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was found alive y'all!
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

000.gif

@The Lonious Monk

I honestly believe the location of the incident played a factor in folks rush to judgement. In a city where a grown man would murder a child for being the seed of the op, it wouldn't surprise anyone if they could continue to party while a ? /murder occurred. People expect a certain level of callousness from individuals involved in Chicago related incidents. But I agree with your point overall.

Also probably because just last week a chick was arrested because she set someone up to get ? and recorded it in Chicago because they was beefing over a ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Source
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this true if not ban time an i aint talking the florida a &m
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk wtf people are acting like I'm the one who started the ? about ? and murder, talking about being slick moving onto after dropping a smoking gun. Lets go back and forth when you drop the feelings, the cute little jabs and such and can go back and forth maturely.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk wtf people are acting like I'm the one who started the ? about ? and murder, talking about being slick moving onto after dropping a smoking gun. Lets go back and forth when you drop the feelings, the cute little jabs and such and can go back and forth maturely.

@BiblicalAtheist true there was definitely a few pages of more posters kickin the same theory but they hella quiet now and you trying to move on to the next suspicious item lol

You said you saw ass cheeks in the girl's sunglasses lol

So now that there's additional footage, you can't just move on to the next thing. You gotta let that go
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Source
    Inna nets

Is this true if not ban time an i aint talking the florida a &m

Ey man I'm just doing a social experiment