Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marriott ain't ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That would be a fireplace to go and drive a go kart.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh come on bruh
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    People in Charlotte bought mad cases of water lol

I bought beer
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we got power in my area again! yes!

same.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    We still don't have power. It's crazy cuz doown the block got power and folk all in the city got power. Ga power talk in crazy talking bout it may be a week... all we got was rain and some wind smh aint no ice anywhere.... i went to the movie theatre mad niggarrish... filled up 2 coolers in the vending kiosk
    We just got ours back. One half of Old Nat was lit up with lights and the other half was pitch black. I ain't trust that so I made my girl take my little girl and go over her mamas house who had power. I stayed with the strap just in case someone thought they was gone take advantage of the lack of lights...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    We still don't have power. It's crazy cuz doown the block got power and folk all in the city got power. Ga power talk in crazy talking bout it may be a week... all we got was rain and some wind smh aint no ice anywhere.... i went to the movie theatre mad niggarrish... filled up 2 coolers in the vending kiosk
    We just got ours back. One half of Old Nat was lit up with lights and the other half was pitch black. I ain't trust that so I made my girl take my little girl and go over her mamas house who had power. I stayed with the strap just in case someone thought they was gone take advantage of the lack of lights...

Ours came on round 1...today
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fukked up how they treating the Caribbean.
    they recruited the population to help them during ww1 an 2 but now taking time to help them. if the president's can land there....then the logistics don't matter....they ? can get there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? picks looking bad.

once green ..? is now brown.

I bet white people bounce an leave the ? to rebuild
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? picks looking bad.

once green ..? is now brown.

I bet white people bounce an leave the ? to rebuild

truth dot com backslash you aint never lied
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was at work from sunday morning to Monday afternoon. Got home, everything good, no damage, still had power. Cable/Net was down, back up now tho.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hurricanes Lee and Maria are starting to form.

And Jose might still hit New England.

two_atl_2d0.png

This ? is not over.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Course not. Hurricane season ends in November
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like there is a new economy to be created out of this.

Some big contracting and demolition firms about to get paid over the next 5 years.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got back...my spot is cool

But people a few blocks away got flooded...and this ? walked through chest high water and came across a 7 foot gator
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20705342/miami-heat-micky-madeleine-arison-family-foundation-donating-10-million-irma-relief
    Heat, Arisons donating $10 million to Irma relief

MIAMI -- The Miami Heat Charitable Fund, Carnival Corporation and the Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation said Thursday they are giving up to $10 million in Hurricane Irma relief efforts across Florida and the Caribbean.

The pledge starts with an immediate $2.5 million donation by the Arison family to Direct Relief, UNICEF and the United Way of Miami-Dade County. Carnival Foundation and the Heat Charitable Fund are each pledging to raise a combined $5 million, and the Arison Foundation will match those efforts up to $5 million in total.

Micky Arison is the Heat managing general partner and Carnival's chairman.

"As a long-time resident of South Florida, I have witnessed the resiliency of our communities; watching neighbors come together to overcome adversity," Heat president Pat Riley said in a news release. "The South Florida community has supported our organization throughout the years, so it is only fitting that we are there to support and help uplift this community in its time of need."

At least 26 people in Florida have died under Irma-related circumstances, and six more in South Carolina and Georgia, many of them well after the storm passed. The death toll across the Caribbean stood at 38.

Carnival is deploying 11 ships to provide affected ports in the Caribbean with supplies like food, water, clothing, diapers, medical supplies and generators, among others. Those missions are coinciding with scheduled and ongoing cruise itineraries.

"Our friends and partners from across Florida and the Caribbean have always displayed remarkable resilience, strength and spirit when facing difficult circumstances," Carnival CEO Arnold Donald said in the news release. "They have come back strong in the past, and we will be standing with them as they work to come back strong once again."

The Heat are also teaming up with the Golden State Warriors for more Irma relief.

The Heat will help move about 150 dogs and cats from Miami-area shelters -- which have been overflowing since the storm -- to Oakland, California, on Friday. A FedEx plane with $11 million in relief items for Irma victims arrives Friday in Miami.

Once the plane's medical supplies, hygiene kits and relief supplies are unloaded, the pets will board and depart for the Oakland-area shelters. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra and captain Udonis Haslem will help load the plane in Miami. Warriors players Zaza Pachulia and Jordan Bell, along with assistant coach Willie Green, are going to meet the plane in Oakland.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Just got back...my spot is cool

But people a few blocks away got flooded...and this ? walked through chest high water and came across a 7 foot gator

he alive?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20705342/miami-heat-micky-madeleine-arison-family-foundation-donating-10-million-irma-relief
    Heat, Arisons donating $10 million to Irma relief

MIAMI -- The Miami Heat Charitable Fund, Carnival Corporation and the Micky and Madeleine Arison Family Foundation said Thursday they are giving up to $10 million in Hurricane Irma relief efforts across Florida and the Caribbean.

The pledge starts with an immediate $2.5 million donation by the Arison family to Direct Relief, UNICEF and the United Way of Miami-Dade County. Carnival Foundation and the Heat Charitable Fund are each pledging to raise a combined $5 million, and the Arison Foundation will match those efforts up to $5 million in total.

Micky Arison is the Heat managing general partner and Carnival's chairman.

"As a long-time resident of South Florida, I have witnessed the resiliency of our communities; watching neighbors come together to overcome adversity," Heat president Pat Riley said in a news release. "The South Florida community has supported our organization throughout the years, so it is only fitting that we are there to support and help uplift this community in its time of need."

At least 26 people in Florida have died under Irma-related circumstances, and six more in South Carolina and Georgia, many of them well after the storm passed. The death toll across the Caribbean stood at 38.

Carnival is deploying 11 ships to provide affected ports in the Caribbean with supplies like food, water, clothing, diapers, medical supplies and generators, among others. Those missions are coinciding with scheduled and ongoing cruise itineraries.

"Our friends and partners from across Florida and the Caribbean have always displayed remarkable resilience, strength and spirit when facing difficult circumstances," Carnival CEO Arnold Donald said in the news release. "They have come back strong in the past, and we will be standing with them as they work to come back strong once again."

The Heat are also teaming up with the Golden State Warriors for more Irma relief.

The Heat will help move about 150 dogs and cats from Miami-area shelters -- which have been overflowing since the storm -- to Oakland, California, on Friday. A FedEx plane with $11 million in relief items for Irma victims arrives Friday in Miami.

Once the plane's medical supplies, hygiene kits and relief supplies are unloaded, the pets will board and depart for the Oakland-area shelters. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra and captain Udonis Haslem will help load the plane in Miami. Warriors players Zaza Pachulia and Jordan Bell, along with assistant coach Willie Green, are going to meet the plane in Oakland.

Oakland the GOAT