Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Biggie got killed cuz hit em up ain't nobody die after no Vaseline cube is tripping.

Well in that case Pac got killed for Hit Em Up.....lol WTF

I understand u love big but yes big died over hit em up after pac put that n the air big was marked for def....... Again nobody died after no Vaseline cube is tripping plus hit em up was made 2 take over awhole coast cube wasn't going to take over the east coast wit no Vaseline

Oh the Irony, you ? ?

? ? pac ain't die over hit em up u dumb ? gtfoh...

The irony, you illiterate ? , was you claiming someone's love for Big while ? riding Pac.

He was making ? up I wasn't that's y I said that ? .......after pac made hit em up big was marked for def & anybody sayin otherwise is stewpid
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I hate to do this on pacs death anniversary but enough is enough. Tupac fans love bringing up the biggie chicken story but leave out suspect pac ? .like shock g having Tupac damn near naked on stage ? blow up dolls and ?
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol I hate to do this on pacs death anniversary but enough is enough. Tupac fans love bringing up the biggie chicken story but leave out suspect pac ? .like shock g having Tupac damn near naked on stage ? blow up dolls and ?

Biggie was butt ass nekkid there is no comparison SMH...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Biggie was butt ass nekkid there is no comparison SMH...

200.gif
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahh damn!!! ? done brought up the Humpty dance. lol I always said if I was Big this would have been the first thing I would have said against Pac. But Pac had ? on mute, so for that my ? always gets props from me. Plus the humpty dance got Pac ? , what did Big eatin chicken naked in a room full of ? get him??? lol

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    humpty dance was for women tho
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Word? So big didn't have girls? Lol aight
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    humpty dance was for women tho

Hip Hop shows be full of ? , ? you fooling ? ?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie got killed cuz hit em up ain't nobody die after no Vaseline cube is tripping.

I understand u love big but yes big died over hit em up after pac put that n the air big was marked for def....... Again nobody died after no Vaseline cube is tripping plus hit em up was made 2 take over awhole coast cube wasn't going to take over the east coast wit no Vaseline

Love Big? ? what you're funny dude my guy. If I love Big then WTF are you doing with Pac? Take over a coast? Get out of dream world b Pac didn't take over both coast either.

LMAO man you got it tho

Pac most def took over the west..an if look how the historians view was a ? ? what your truth is...when the new kids kids are born they gona wana be gangsta an they will look to pac...he is the king of the ? hard r kingdom anything else dont matter
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An stop saying father less pac fans what 85percents of blacks are born out of wed lock ...b stop it
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats can try to revise history all they want to, but real cats from that era remember how Pac had the game shook up. Not saying Biggie wasn't a bad ? cause he was, but it's a known fact that Pac had Big shook up after Hit em up. Big responded subliminally but after the way Pac came at him I would have had to call out his name. I know that ? had to embarrass him.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lol biggie had nothing to do with pac getting shot.let's be real, song was silly.

Atleast cube had the guts to diss people he actually directly had a problem with and not some side ? . Cube is right, his song was personal

No vaseline is a much more focus and thought out diss.which is why it's the GOAT diss period not some 5 min tempter tantrum pac did
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    People stay in their feelings whenever Pac is involved. On both sides.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about whether No Vaseline is the better diss record? What are some of you ? even discussing?
  • gee757
    Options

Love Big? ? what you're funny dude my guy. If I love Big then WTF are you doing with Pac? Take over a coast? Get out of dream world b Pac didn't take over both coast either.

LMAO man you got it tho

Pac most def took over the west..an if look how the historians view was a ? ? what your truth is...when the new kids kids are born they gona wana be gangsta an they will look to pac...he is the king of the ? hard r kingdom anything else dont matter

Makaveli the don said it best u don't sell 5mill n a few months just repping the westcoast ....doing those numbers meant ? on the eastcoast was rocking wit Pac 2 n 96...that's y pac was n ny n 96 flexing wit suge & Eric b & 60 nj & ny Kat's/the jerzey mob behind him promoting deathrow east the take over @ the mtv musik awards.....where a so called ny king nas was so willing to squash the beef on his turf wit Pac cuz he seen deathrow east was serious live & direct...
    Lol biggie had nothing to do with pac getting shot.let's be real, song was silly.

Atleast cube had the guts to diss people he actually directly had a problem with and not some side ? . Cube is right, his song was personal

No vaseline is a much more focus and thought out diss.which is why it's the GOAT diss period not some 5 min tempter tantrum pac did

Hit em up wasn't silly it was a order from suge & ny ? that was running deathrow east who wanted it done cuz deathrow east couldnt exist n ny if pac kept making ny187 disses...

https://youtu.be/sw4ijpUQ3Ss
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh the Irony, you ? ?

? ? pac ain't die over hit em up u dumb ? gtfoh...

The irony, you illiterate ? , was you claiming someone's love for Big while ? riding Pac.

He was making ? up I wasn't that's y I said that ? .......after pac made hit em up big was marked for def & anybody sayin otherwise is stewpid

mark for def ?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO man you got it tho

Makaveli the don said it best u don't sell 5mill n a few months just repping the westcoast ....doing those numbers meant ? on the eastcoast was rocking wit Pac 2 n 96...that's y pac was n ny n 96 flexing wit suge & Eric b & 60 nj & ny Kat's/the jerzey mob behind him promoting deathrow east the take over @ the mtv musik awards.....where a so called ny king nas was so willing to squash the beef on his turf wit Pac cuz he seen deathrow east was serious live & direct...

Hit em up wasn't silly it was a order from suge & ny ? that was running deathrow east who wanted it done cuz deathrow east couldnt exist n ny if pac kept making ny187 disses...

https://youtu.be/sw4ijpUQ3Ss

pac would have died that night messing around with queensbrige
  • gee757
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ^ lol plz pac was flexing n ny he wished a ny rapper would've jumped krazy cuz pac had 60 ny& nj Kat's rocking deathrow east tees ready too put n work for him..

1996-mtv-video-music-awards.jpg
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Lol that death row east would've flopped like a mf, IF it even would've happened. Suge would've said anything to keep pac from leaving after his 3rd album
  • gee757
    Options
    ^ if deathrow east was going to be a flop y did Gene a x bad boy bodyguard say he witness puffy on the phone with 1 of the NY deathrow east Kat's asking them y r they Makin bad boy look bad when they r ny???? & The deathrow east Kat hung the phone up on puff cuz puffy didn't run ? n ny n 96?....diddy knew deathrow east was going to be a problem especially with the biggest rapper(2pac) n 96 involved deathrow started n 91 & bad boy started n 93 deathrow was running laps around bad boy n 96.......... deathrow had enough power & money to start a eastcoast label n ny n 96 wit a x bad boy artist bad boy didn't have the money or power to start a bad boy west wit a snoop......biggie couldnt go to Cali promoting bad boy west n 96 with out getting shot @ deathrow could go too the east n ny & promote a deathrow east label wit a bad boy artist cuz deathrow had the rap game on lock n 96..
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Hitemup is the best diss song in hip hop....then its between ether and no vasoline

No Vaseline broke up a group and got Heller fired. Hit em Up is one bar that people remember lol stop it

Hitemup had a bigger impact in hip hop and much more emotion....much more scathing

Lol at emotions. Cube was speaking facts that anyone can check Pac made a statement that no one can confirm.

Facts>>>>>>>>>>

Thats cute...hitemup is a much better song and much more hard hitting even if its not facts

How does this make any sense?

I ? ur ? you fat mother ?

? bad boy as a staff, record label, and a ma ? crew

No one knows if pac ? faith..probably did and the agression in his voice during the song is so venomous

? ?

• R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hit up was a no substance trash diss.

the song was fire but as a diss it wasn't special at all
  • gee757
    Options
    R2_163 wrote: »
    hit up was a no substance trash diss.

the song was fire but as a diss it wasn't special at all

2pac ain't wanna make hit em up he was told 2make hit em up by suge & the heads of deathrow east n ny 2clarify what ny rappers he had a problem with by NAME... cuz deathrow east couldnt happen wit Pac saying ? NY as a whole instead of just saying ? bad boy & who ever is down wit them which is wat makaveli did on hit em up
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether for the win
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? actin lik he was in the studio wen they were makin hitemup . Pac himself went at badboy .
  • gee757
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    that ? actin lik he was in the studio wen they were makin hitemup . Pac himself went at badboy .

? ? a x bad boy bodyguard said that ? cuz he was with puff when puff was on the phone with deathrow east beggin them to stop making bad boy look bad....

https://youtu.be/ptCMraXOxhs