• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    My boss just gave me a $150 cash card for being a boss ass ? . Imma take my boo and my baby out to dinner tonight, even though I really want to spend it on clothes.

How many times did you have to ? him for that $150?

C'mon you knew this was coming

I've heard rumors about previous assistants taking that route, but that never works out long term.

Beint an asset to his business is far more lucrative in the long term. Rich dudes speak money, ? is expendable.

I couldn't imagine you being anyone's assistant
    Not with that attitude. I bet you sit way in the back. You can't follow directions and you lazy, don't listen yeah ? that

I know right? Luckily he seems to like my straightforwardness and sarcastic sense of humor. I've been here a little over 3 months and I've already gotten $750 in bonus money.

Incentives make me want to work harder.

what if he think he preparing for that ? and after a few grand of bonuses he ask to collect?

It's called I go to HR.

I work for legitimate company, all this ? goes through accounting. It's not like he's sliding me cash on the low.

Y'all are the worst!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boss just gave me a $150 cash card for being a boss ass ? . Imma take my boo and my baby out to dinner tonight, even though I really want to spend it on clothes.

I've heard rumors about previous assistants taking that route, but that never works out long term.

Beint an asset to his business is far more lucrative in the long term. Rich dudes speak money, ? is expendable.

Not with that attitude. I bet you sit way in the back. You can't follow directions and you lazy, don't listen yeah ? that

I know right? Luckily he seems to like my straightforwardness and sarcastic sense of humor. I've been here a little over 3 months and I've already gotten $750 in bonus money.

what if he think he preparing for that ? and after a few grand of bonuses he ask to collect?

It's called I go to HR.

I work for legitimate company, all this ? goes through accounting. It's not like he's sliding me cash on the low.

Y'all are the worst!

Did he tell everybody he gave you money?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's called I go to HR.

Y'all are the worst!

take it as a compliment, thought maybe he couldn't resist tricking off on all that thickness
  • Kat
    Options

It's called I go to HR.

Y'all are the worst!

take it as a compliment, thought maybe he couldn't resist tricking off on all that thickness

He's an older Jewish man..he likes em petite.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's called I go to HR.

Y'all are the worst!

He's an older Jewish man..he likes em petite.

? , don't let em fool you, men have a preference, but thickness can get anybody worked up

"Yeah, so thick that everybody else in the room is so uncomfortable
    Ass on Houston Texas..... "
    -Drake (Jewish)

zxdd3gesu0kkqysymo7k.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    My grandma had a bathroom set w that pattern.

Then she must have a very stylish bathroom
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

@Kat

Be careful Kathryn.

He might be trying to set you up.

Getting you addicted to all that extra money, but at some point..........he might pull you to the side and tell you what you have to do if you want to keep on getting those "bonuses."

No logical reason for him to give you extra money just for the sake of it.

I know he claims it's for your had work, but if he's already paying you a salary or hourly wage........it just doesn't make sense for him to keep throwing money at you like that.
  • Kat
    Options
    He doesn't just throw it at me, others get bonuses as well. I was just saying I've only been there 3 months..already getting bonuses and gifts. #boss

Y'all are so suspicious...is it so hard to believe that I'm doing a good job?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Why is everyone questioning motive for @Kat 's bonus ?

Hard work pays off

I get a big bonus annually. Doesn't mean I'm ? my boss

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Voice of a Angel, but she still look batshit crazy
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Voice of a Angel, but she still look batshit crazy

? probably sings all the time. ? annoying
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Those are the kind of lightskins that headbutts in a fight
    No thanks
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Cold AF in my office

Brrrrrrrr

pics of your shirt right now!!!!!

9xtzo781553s.jpg

It's kinda shear too
    Decisions, decisions.....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new Hellboy

2y7c88rj8dlw.jpg

Who's playing the new Hellboy?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

broad is bad
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new Hellboy

2y7c88rj8dlw.jpg

Who's playing the new Hellboy?

A new Hellboy? !?! Wtf.... When the hell did this happen?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking of adding UberEats delivery into my side hustles, thoughts?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    This broad let the trick take the money off the dresser and dash.

Wtf.......

@CapitalB

couldnt have been one of mines! lol

I'm giving this ? a trial run. She got til Sunday to get it together b4 she gets shipped back to the bay.
    CapitalB wrote: »
    This broad let the trick take the money off the dresser and dash.

Wtf.......

@CapitalB

couldnt have been one of mines! lol

I'm giving this ? a trial run. She got til Sunday to get it together b4 she gets shipped back to the bay.

ohhh so thats whats goin on??! lol

mannnnn iunno..
    did she make any other money that night?!

and why u aint tell her the FIRST thing u do is "secure the bag"!!?

? may be playin u.