Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you mean THE NEXT suspicion? There is no next, I'm not going "oh that theory didn't work, maybe this one will" like idk wtf you think I'm thinking or doing but I think you got it pegged down wrong. I did see a still that someone grabbed of the girls glasses and it is clear as day, a naked leg and ass cheek. But I'm not sifting through thousands and thousands of post to find it, not gonna happen.

and Idk what you're talking about additional footage.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    nzxczljwcxcc.jpg

How can people be this ? ? Like are they trolling?

trust me theres some ? people out here..much respect to the (disabled) tho.these idiots are mentally Disabled.Tell on themselves
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you mean THE NEXT suspicion? There is no next, I'm not going "oh that theory didn't work, maybe this one will" like idk wtf you think I'm thinking or doing but I think you got it pegged down wrong. I did see a still that someone grabbed of the girls glasses and it is clear as day, a naked leg and ass cheek. But I'm not sifting through thousands and thousands of post to find it, not gonna happen.

and Idk what you're talking about additional footage.

Well there was new footage from Facebook today. Her friend uploaded it today which shows her alive and well. This was after the ass cheeks... After the belt buckle... After the "help me" screams. She was still turning up, throwing up the tres at the party, having a good time. So if you hadn't seen that footage yet, that's probably why you didn't see where we were coming from.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Oh I had not known there was further video. That explains a lot, my bad I didn't know. I knew she was alive after that 'help me', I do believe I can recognize the sound of a belt buckle and I for sure did see that ass and leg(but also said that could be totally innocent and normal because there was talk of them earning money that night.

I feel the time they called her mom is suspicious because as a mom, if I was in her shoes that would have been one of my questions to them, " like an hour later? Looking suspicious guys..." But I'm naturally suspicious person, questioning everything, especially people's motives, looking for angles and possibilities.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reminds me of that story where the teenager was rolled up in that gym mat and his organs were missing.

Nobody knows what happened for sure. Even with the the videos and the sounds we associate with certain things it's not as clear cut as a lot of people are making it out to be.
    However, I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating on the evidence that can observed and forming an opinion on what may or may not have happened.

I don't think anybody in here has defiantly said this is what happened, this is how she died and that's it. That's on both sides.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    a new video surfaced with when the Party just started...theres alot of people in the Room..that was probably earlier in the night.I believe she was being ? when the girl with the Cyclop Glasses blasted the music high.Why would a guy be in the bed in the first place?
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still stand by what I said all involved need they ass kicked
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJpIAPiV4AAPXVU.jpg

How is there no foul play if they were gonna sell her body parts?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJpIAPiV4AAPXVU.jpg

How is there no foul play if they were gonna sell her body parts?

lmao right. She said that like chopping up bodies and selling body parts is normal.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ? like this.... better keep an extra eye out. This much confusion on one crime, spreading like fire on the nets, real suspicious.

Last time i encountered a case like this, the authorities were involved. Some body had to be accountable for the crime and the ? ups behind the scenes.

Or maybe this is just an example of how messy this internet ? is.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DJpIAPiV4AAPXVU.jpg

How we pose to know this real
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The post I mean
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    The post I mean

Well there are at least 15 fake instagrams for Monifah, so ...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2017
    Options
    a new video surfaced with when the Party just started...theres alot of people in the Room..that was probably earlier in the night.I believe she was being ? when the girl with the Cyclop Glasses blasted the music high.Why would a guy be in the bed in the first place?

But it doesn't make sense to go live while a ? is occurring in the same room*.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could lead to justification for certain types of censorship.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

you never know..alot of evil acts are online that people overlook or just dont give a ? about.When will people start paying attention to evil deeds and preventing it from happening to someone else in the future.People today dont give a ? about nothing but Money and Reality Tv Hoes
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

you never know..alot of evil acts are online that people overlook or just dont give a ? about.When will people start paying attention to evil deeds and preventing it from happening to someone else in the future.People today dont give a ? about nothing but Money and Reality Tv Hoes

But that's what I mean, too risky, what if she screamed or worse? can't take it off live. Idk, the 'help me' does worry me because it sounded bad to me and I want to know who or where it came from.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol ? just wait for actual facts
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

This guy believes random screencaps, shaderoom, balleralert type of ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Yeah because the media will never ever lie to us guys...