The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 3 thread - Now Showing -"Thor:RAGNAROK"

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

Lol @ The Revengers
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Maybe it's just me but I can't wait to see Captain America be a bad ass in this movie
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I'm going out on a limb and saying that scene where Thor lands unconsciously on the milano is an end credit scene in this movie.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm going out on a limb and saying that scene where Thor lands unconsciously on the milano is an end credit scene in this movie.

Either that, or the end credit scene leads into that scene. Like, the end credit scene shows Thanos approaching the world that Thor is on, and IW starts of with the GotG investigating a distress call from that world.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i was watching the ed norton incredible hulk and it was dope. the mcu was great even before marvel got disneyfied. i got my hopes up for thor ragnarok but honestly i feel that marvel could do better with a more mature intellectual approach to their filmaking. cut out most of the dry humor and leave that ? in the guardians movies and spiderman. i'd also like to see another hulk solo movie. with the leader as the main villain and the absorbing man as a minor villian or some big brute and a side story that will lead to red hulk involving general ross finding a blood or dna sample from the hulk and attempting to synthasize. they can also add other characters like doc sampson etc. the hulks worlds isn't as built up as other mcu characterslike iron man or thor etc.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    i was watching the ed norton incredible hulk and it was dope. the mcu was great even before marvel got disneyfied. i got my hopes up for thor ragnarok but honestly i feel that marvel could do better with a more mature intellectual approach to their filmaking. cut out most of the dry humor and leave that ? in the guardians movies and spiderman. i'd also like to see another hulk solo movie. with the leader as the main villain and the absorbing man as a minor villian or some big brute and a side story that will lead to red hulk involving general ross finding a blood or dna sample from the hulk and attempting to synthasize. they can also add other characters like doc sampson etc. the hulks worlds isn't as built up as other mcu characterslike iron man or thor etc.

I'd say they did that pretty well with the Captain America movies. The thing about the MCU is that the movies aren't really as similar as people make them out to be. Aside from all of them having some comedic elements, they are all pretty different.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Im wondering when they will roll out the second BP trailer, its getting close to thor 3

and Toy Spoilers are coming out
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Im wondering when they will roll out the second BP trailer, its getting close to thor 3

and Toy Spoilers are coming out

It will probably be one of the trailers before Ragnarok.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

I'd say they did that pretty well with the Captain America movies. The thing about the MCU is that the movies aren't really as similar as people make them out to be. Aside from all of them having some comedic elements, they are all pretty different.

This. Captain America and Iron Man films had a serious tone.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Just saw Spider-Man. It was dope. I liked it. Wasn't as childish as I expected to be. Was I the only one to notice the deadpool reference?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stan Lee says marvel is working on a deal with 20th century fox to bring x men and fantastic four to the mcu

I wonder if it gets done before infinity war
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Stan Lee says marvel is working on a deal with 20th century fox to bring x men and fantastic four to the mcu

I wonder if it gets done before infinity war

Think time stone and reality stone
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!? YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!THATS WHATS UP! BRING 'EM HOME! FUCKYOU FOX YOU BUTCHERERS!!!!!!!
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when it happens then ill acknowledge what he said
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Link?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't know why people want the X-men in the MCU so bad. The X-men as a franchise is so big, it really deserves to have it's own thing.

I think the F4 and everyone connected to them would be the more important acquisition by far, and the more likely for Marvel to get since FOX has had such a bad time with them.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I think it'll be a crossover thing with the current x men cast using dr strange or one of the stones and a whole new fantastic four cast with fox still making the stand alone films
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Still no link that Stan Lee said that
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why can't X men can still have their whole thing and still be in the universe? It's a big ass universe.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options
    Why can't X men can still have their whole thing and still be in the universe? It's a big ass universe.

Because they've been ? up the x-men series for too long. Logan and Deadpool were the best efforts from Fox thus far