HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bill O' Brian is the most wishy-washy coach in the league, the guy's a joke. Every time the Texans have high expectations they always fall short. He reminds me of Wade Phillips when he coached the Cowboys a decade ago.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Speaking of the Texans...

The ? Sua Cravens started ? wit this ? a year ago....
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Speaking of the Texans...

The ? Sua Cravens started ? wit this ? a year ago....

i aint give this ? the benefit of the doubt that he dont know she was taking ? to the face for money just a couple years ago

getting ? and all kinds of ? , but now look at her...dunking ? on his face

pun intended

• FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »
    FlyFreeCt wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »

Line is atrocious. We could easily have the worst Oline in the NFL for the past 2 years.

Seahawks O-Line begs to differ.

at0gbqg30fet.jpg

Is this picture real??? Lmao!!

I'm a giants fan...no shock here...thats every other play for us. At least Russel can run n make plays. Eli got cement cleats

I definitely think our line is worse than Seattle's but that picture is funny as hell. Jerry Reese needs to draft Oline the first 4 rounds in next years draft. We're guaranteed at least one or two will pan out lol...Surprisingly Ereck Flowers didn't play that bad Sunday. Jerry and Hart on the other hand, looked like ? !

Reese should be on the hot seat this year. This was the same guy that blamed Coughlin for their downfall instead of looking at his subpar drafts the last couple of years. Even if he couldn't get the top guy on the draft list, he could have stocked up with O-lineman in the later rounds.

Straight up, Coughlin's rosters his last two years were TERRIBLE. We had one of the top 3 worst defenses in league history in 2015. Them ? allowed 4,783 yards passing for the season (worst in NFL History) and 401 points (2nd worse in history) and he took the fall. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm NOT a fan of Ben McAdoo. He's not a head coach, he's an above average OC...Makes no sense that he's supposed to be an offensive guru and our offense is as bad as it is....And yea, Reese is DEFINITELY on the hot seat, due to oline neglect.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Well damn.

Deshaun Watson is 18th quarterback change in Texans’ last 54 games.

Over the Texans’ last 54 games, dating back to Week 17 of 2013, this has been their starting quarterback rotation:

Matt Schaub for the last game of 2013.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick for the first nine games of 2014.
    Ryan Mallett for Games 10 and 11 of 2014.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick for Games 12-14 of 2014.
    Case Keenum for the last two games of 2014.
    Brian Hoyer for the first game of 2015.
    Ryan Mallett for Games 2-5 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Games 6-9 of 2015.
    T.J. Yates for Game 10 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Games 11-13 of 2015.
    T.J. Yates for Game 14 of 2015.
    Brandon Weeden for Game 15 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Game 16 and the playoff game of 2015.
    Brock Osweiler for Games 1-14 of 2016.
    Tom Savage for Games 15 and 16 of 2016.
    Brock Osweiler for the two playoff games of 2016.
    Tom Savage for the first game of 2017.
    Deshaun Watson for the second game of 2017.

On average, the Texans are changing quarterbacks every three games. Which would suggest that by Week Five, O’Brien will be ready to make another change.

Source-PFT

Damn they on some cleveland browns ?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Well damn.

Deshaun Watson is 18th quarterback change in Texans’ last 54 games.

Over the Texans’ last 54 games, dating back to Week 17 of 2013, this has been their starting quarterback rotation:

Matt Schaub for the last game of 2013.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick for the first nine games of 2014.
    Ryan Mallett for Games 10 and 11 of 2014.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick for Games 12-14 of 2014.
    Case Keenum for the last two games of 2014.
    Brian Hoyer for the first game of 2015.
    Ryan Mallett for Games 2-5 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Games 6-9 of 2015.
    T.J. Yates for Game 10 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Games 11-13 of 2015.
    T.J. Yates for Game 14 of 2015.
    Brandon Weeden for Game 15 of 2015.
    Brian Hoyer for Game 16 and the playoff game of 2015.
    Brock Osweiler for Games 1-14 of 2016.
    Tom Savage for Games 15 and 16 of 2016.
    Brock Osweiler for the two playoff games of 2016.
    Tom Savage for the first game of 2017.
    Deshaun Watson for the second game of 2017.

On average, the Texans are changing quarterbacks every three games. Which would suggest that by Week Five, O’Brien will be ready to make another change.

Source-PFT

Damn they on some cleveland browns ?

They wanna be us sooooo bad!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Giants' Odell Beckham Jr. calls ankle sprain '6-to-8 week thing'
    NFL
    September 14, 2017 3:11pm EDTSeptember 14, 2017 3:11pm EDTAmerican Football, English, Odell Beckham, NFL, New York GiantsThe Giants wide receiver returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday for the first time since getting hurt on Aug. 21.

Odell Beckham Jr. may not be back in action for a few more weeks.

While speaking to reporters Thursday, the Giants wide receiver hinted that he may not return until Week 5 against the Chargers after calling his sprained left ankle "a 6-to-8-week thing."

Beckham returned to practice Thursday for the first time since getting hurt on Aug. 21, but was a limited participant ahead of the team's home opener Monday night against the Lions. Although the three-time Pro Bowler worked on individual drills, coach Ben McAdoo said there is more optimism than last week that Beckham will play in Monday's matchup.

Still, Lions coach Jim Caldwell is preparing for the game as if Beckham will play.

"We anticipate he will play. If he doesn't, he doesn't, and we adjust," Caldwell said.

Beckham sprained his ankle in the Giants' second preseason game against the Browns when cornerback Briean Boddy-Calhoun hit him just above the right knee as Beckham landed from a leaping attempt to catch a high pass from quarterback Eli Manning.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't mad at Beyoncé. Make em give you that gwap
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I'm never drafting him in fantasy again

I got him in two different leagues. Luckily I got some depth at that position
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I'm never drafting him in fantasy again

I passed on him in the first round....the league is too deep to be drafting players with damaged goods
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    lol Hustle absolutely fed up with the squad
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got free skybox tickets to the home opener in the Benz

vdwhpovm5cgl.gif

You can watch them lose in style.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Line is atrocious. We could easily have the worst Oline in the NFL for the past 2 years.

at0gbqg30fet.jpg

I'm a giants fan...no shock here...thats every other play for us. At least Russel can run n make plays. Eli got cement cleats

I definitely think our line is worse than Seattle's but that picture is funny as hell. Jerry Reese needs to draft Oline the first 4 rounds in next years draft. We're guaranteed at least one or two will pan out lol...Surprisingly Ereck Flowers didn't play that bad Sunday. Jerry and Hart on the other hand, looked like ? !

Jerry been ass all preseason and in practice. No idea why he still in there getting tricked by those same stunts. brett Jones and Fluker both outplayed him this summer. I'm convinced Mcadoo is trying to prove a point about the line and changes will not be made until Eli is on Romo status
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this gonna be a boring game
  • natural born sinners
    Options

at0gbqg30fet.jpg

Reese should be on the hot seat this year. This was the same guy that blamed Coughlin for their downfall instead of looking at his subpar drafts the last couple of years. Even if he couldn't get the top guy on the draft list, he could have stocked up with O-lineman in the later rounds.

That was my logic. Is ok if you don't get the guy you want in 1st rd knowing the cost to move up. But from the 3rd Rd onward giants should have drafted at least 2 OLinemen. Specially in either 3rd or 4th. Davis Webb was a unnecessary pick after signing Geno. ? had no oline heading into draft and waited until the 6th rd to pick a practice squad player SMH..unacceptable.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those 4 Ints against the Ravens has got the Red Rifle Bebe Gun into checkdown mode...
  • natural born sinners
    Options

at0gbqg30fet.jpg

Straight up, Coughlin's rosters his last two years were TERRIBLE. We had one of the top 3 worst defenses in league history in 2015. Them ? allowed 4,783 yards passing for the season (worst in NFL History) and 401 points (2nd worse in history) and he took the fall. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm NOT a fan of Ben McAdoo. He's not a head coach, he's an above average OC...Makes no sense that he's supposed to be an offensive guru and our offense is as bad as it is....And yea, Reese is DEFINITELY on the hot seat, due to oline neglect.

I'm confused about this whole Mcadoo situation. they say the head coaching duties is taking away his attention from the offense. Makes no sense. Seems like Spags has FULL control of the defense. What can mac tell Spags about the D. So that's not it. You know you got a weak Oline. Work around it. Peyton had a horrible line in Denver, Brady has had some bad lines, even Cam Newton has had some questionable lines, so has Rodgers. Good coaches work around it. Maybe all this is not on mac and the line and that's why he wanted Mahomes in the 1st rd
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was interesting
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    NFL continuing the fine tradition of trash Thursday night games