Floyd Mayweather: Trump Spoke Like A Real Man For "Grab em By The Pu**y Comments"

Options
blackrain
blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
When asked about what Trump said, Mayweather told Hollywood Unlocked, via Chris Yuscavage of Complex.com (Warning: Link contains explicit language):

"People don't like the truth... He speak like a real man spoke. Real men speak like, 'Man, she had a fat ass. You see her ass? I had to squeeze her ass. I had to grab that fat ass.' Right? So he talking locker room talk. Locker room talk. 'I'm the man, you know what I'm saying? You know who I am. Yeah, I grabbed her by the p---y. And?'"

Mayweather and Trump are at least acquaintances after the undefeated boxing champion visited the then-president elect Nov. 16, eight days after Trump had been elected.

In the interview, Mayweather also said he attended Trump's inauguration Jan. 20 in Washington, D.C.

"I just wanted to say I did it one time in my life," Mayweather said of the inauguration, per Yuscavage. "It didn't matter who the president was. I just wanted to go to be a part of it, to see how it is."

Trump has attended several Mayweather fights, including his 2015 bout against Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2733250-floyd-mayweather-donald-trump-is-a-real-man-for-p-y-grabbing-comments

Comments