Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Sugar ray was more popular cuz he shook and jived for those crackers... Bob arum tried to make Floyd act like ray but it didn't work... Floyd knew what demographic to go after which was the untapped young black hip hop audience. Also he was a great ? talker vs gatti vs zab vs Oscar and vs Hatton. Seems like many folk eat up negative propaganda spewed by the media. Why u think all the 24/7s they do now are bland and boring compared to the first 2 Floyd ddiud vs Oscar and vs Hatton? Put the pretty boy Floyd that had Oscar bout to cry in there instead of the older Floyd and the ? talking vs McGregor woulda been epic... timing and Floyd trying to get America on his side instead of the I don't give a ? young buck that was him back then is the difference

That is complete ? .

The rest of your post basically proved my ? point. LLS

You just felt like typing to be typing with this ? .

So explain to me in this climate in america how Floyd was trying to get the country on his side by calling McGregor a ? on the press tour. With how pro ? everything this country is the ? you saying looking funny in the light.

? he wanted tthe American's to cheer for him vs the irish... but crackers and Hispanics don't view black folk as American and will cheer for anyone vs a ? ...u can't be this naive

My homie who s a little older than me went to the Hatton fight said man u might as well been in London cuz that's what Vegas felt like that entire weekend
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The weekly fat Maidana update.
  • Karl.
    Options
    What's the general consensus on here for the Canelo/GGG fight?
  • Karl.
    Options
    My money is on Canelo.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Sugar ray was more popular cuz he shook and jived for those crackers... Bob arum tried to make Floyd act like ray but it didn't work... Floyd knew what demographic to go after which was the untapped young black hip hop audience. Also he was a great ? talker vs gatti vs zab vs Oscar and vs Hatton. Seems like many folk eat up negative propaganda spewed by the media. Why u think all the 24/7s they do now are bland and boring compared to the first 2 Floyd ddiud vs Oscar and vs Hatton? Put the pretty boy Floyd that had Oscar bout to cry in there instead of the older Floyd and the ? talking vs McGregor woulda been epic... timing and Floyd trying to get America on his side instead of the I don't give a ? young buck that was him back then is the difference

That is complete ? .

The rest of your post basically proved my ? point. LLS

You just felt like typing to be typing with this ? .

So explain to me in this climate in america how Floyd was trying to get the country on his side by calling McGregor a ? on the press tour. With how pro ? everything this country is the ? you saying looking funny in the light.

? he wanted tthe American's to cheer for him vs the irish... but crackers and Hispanics don't view black folk as American and will cheer for anyone vs a ? ...u can't be this naive

Floyd been the bad guy damn near his whole career. Floyd and anybody with half a brain already knew the bold before the fight was ever even thought about. Yet thought ? was going to be different this time around against a white irishman. You believe that ? yet I'm supposed to be the naive one.

LLS can't make this ? up if I wanted to!
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd was not the bad guy when he was pretty boy at 130 and 135... like I said before crackers and white ain't support him then when arum was using the sugar ray blueprint with him... u ignore all that and go straight to him being ingnant whicg,actually started for the gatti fight. Floyd tried to get Mexicans on his side fighting on their holidays and wearing sombrero try8ng to make up for his uncle who was the Mexican killer in the 80s... once none of it worked he embraced the villiasn. But I'm not gonna let u downplay how the world treat black fighters and downplay Floyd.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Floyd was not the bad guy when he was pretty boy at 130 and 135... like I said before crackers and white ain't support him then when arum was using the sugar ray blueprint with him... u ignore all that and go straight to him being ingnant whicg,actually started for the gatti fight. Floyd tried to get Mexicans on his side fighting on their holidays and wearing sombrero try8ng to make up for his uncle who was the Mexican killer in the 80s... once none of it worked he embraced the villiasn. But I'm not gonna let u downplay how the world treat black fighters and downplay Floyd.

Do you know what "damn near" means?

You believe anything regarding Floyd this is pointless.

LLS at me downplaying how black fighters are treated. ? if you don't ? here with that ? .

Just cause I don't fall for anything regarding Floyd like you don't mean I'm downplaying him.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    @aneed123 can not be reasoned with b
  • D. Morgan
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @aneed123 can not be reasoned with b

Some of the ? I can see as being a difference of opinion. Its one sentence in that last post that has to be flat out trolling.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooo tell me y'all saw the video of Billy Saunders kid punching Monroe in the ? , then kicking him

Lmaooo I might've smacked the ? out that lil ?

Hopefully his ? ass daddy pay for it
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Yoooo tell me y'all saw the video of Billy Saunders kid punching Monroe in the ? , then kicking him

Lmaooo I might've smacked the ? out that lil ?

Hopefully his ? ass daddy pay for it

Post the link!!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Thats ? hilarious as ? lmao.. that made the list of fuckery thats happened in a presser
  • D. Morgan
    edited September 2017
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

I would've punched Billy Joe right in his face.

Monroe was trippin to be up there palming little dude head like that's his nephew or some ? .

That little muthafucka would've got kicked in the chest ? with me. ? wrong with that lil bad ass kid!!!!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol he shoulda mushed that lil boy
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    My money is on Canelo.

How much?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    All the elites agree with me. GGG takes this one.
    Charlo, Spence, Paulie, Crawford
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Rigo vs Loma is official

I got $$$ on GGG and Rigo.

Chea!!!!
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Rigo vs Loma is official

Chea!!!!

1b4.gif
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rigo vs Loma is official

Chea!!!!

I lean Saul. Not confident enough to bet. But Loma is easy work for Rigo . Rigo is gonna beat this overhyped dude up.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Rigo vs Loma is official

Chea!!!!

I lean Saul. Not confident enough to bet. But Loma is easy work for Rigo . Rigo is gonna beat this overhyped dude up.

2 week avi bet? I like GGG in this one