Floyd Mayweather: Trump Spoke Like A Real Man For "Grab em By The Pu**y Comments"

Options
1235»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    its true though. always thought it was funny how many people acted appalled at Trump talking that way.. regular dudes be saying much worse to their boys.

Regular dudes ain't running for president. This wasn't a juvenile saying it, it was an old ass man speaking to a virtual stranger while mic'd up for an interview. ? the words he said, his actions let you know he's a creepy ? .

he wasnt runnin for president when he said it.
    isnt that clip like 15yrs old or some ? !?
    Still unprecedented audio for a presidential candidate...

That soundbite would've destroyed Obama's campaign

correction..
    wouldve destroyed Obama seein as he gives a ? about what whitey thinks..

No because hes a black man and that would've have played perfectly into the ? crazed sex chasing image that white people have used to create a fear of black men for years

So basically what Boss said?

No thats not what he said...caring what white people and being aware of what they think are 2 different things...and even if you don't care you cant pretend you live in a world where white folks opinions of you can't hinder you in certain areas...especially politics

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wMxo2bCJDxo

Obama has been squeaky clean and they still think he's every negative connotation in the book. But Obama has been self conscience about what white people think hence why he always straddled the fence to not offend them.

And what you seem to not get is that as you should know a black mans margin for error is much smaller than most...especially one in the public light...especially the political sphere. So to get caught in a situation where youre literally acting out one of the worst stereotypes of black men...regardless of what Obama cared or didn't care about what white people think about him it would've killed his campaign.

What you're not getting is that y'all are saying the same thing but wording it differently. You probably just didn't like Boss worded it. I understand everything you're saying. Obama is well aware of everything you said in your post.

No there's a difference in what we're saying. He's saying that Obama would've been ruined because he cares about what white people think. I'm saying even if he didn't care it still would've been ruined because if the stereotype about black men it would've played into

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hahaha, this thread is good mixture of good information and good entertainment. Keep up the good work.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    its true though. always thought it was funny how many people acted appalled at Trump talking that way.. regular dudes be saying much worse to their boys.

Regular dudes ain't running for president. This wasn't a juvenile saying it, it was an old ass man speaking to a virtual stranger while mic'd up for an interview. ? the words he said, his actions let you know he's a creepy ? .

he wasnt runnin for president when he said it.
    isnt that clip like 15yrs old or some ? !?
    Still unprecedented audio for a presidential candidate...

That soundbite would've destroyed Obama's campaign

correction..
    wouldve destroyed Obama seein as he gives a ? about what whitey thinks..

No because hes a black man and that would've have played perfectly into the ? crazed sex chasing image that white people have used to create a fear of black men for years

So basically what Boss said?

No thats not what he said...caring what white people and being aware of what they think are 2 different things...and even if you don't care you cant pretend you live in a world where white folks opinions of you can't hinder you in certain areas...especially politics

https://youtube.com/watch?v=wMxo2bCJDxo

Obama has been squeaky clean and they still think he's every negative connotation in the book. But Obama has been self conscience about what white people think hence why he always straddled the fence to not offend them.

And what you seem to not get is that as you should know a black mans margin for error is much smaller than most...especially one in the public light...especially the political sphere. So to get caught in a situation where youre literally acting out one of the worst stereotypes of black men...regardless of what Obama cared or didn't care about what white people think about him it would've killed his campaign.

What you're not getting is that y'all are saying the same thing but wording it differently. You probably just didn't like Boss worded it. I understand everything you're saying. Obama is well aware of everything you said in your post.

No there's a difference in what we're saying. He's saying that Obama would've been ruined because he cares about what white people think. I'm saying even if he didn't care it still would've been ruined because if the stereotype about black men it would've played into

Unfortunately he does care. So there's that.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I agree with Floyd.. I don't find anything wrong with what Trump said.. Because its reality.. When you are rich and powerful you'd be surprised by what you can get away with with these women. Rich ? live by a different set of rules man.. If you aint rich or aren't close with a rich person to where they'd discuss sexual exploits with you. You simply wouldn't understand.

It's only appalling to the naive. This is real life. And a lot of these women would love nothing more then to have a rich ? grab em by the ? .. They'll never publicly admit it though..

I'm not naive enough to think men don't talk about women like that. Of course I've heard it before...I think the main issue is Floyd framing it as "real men speak like this" and others saying that grabbing women just randomly all ? nilly is the cool ? to do. ? getting knocked for ? sex...you really think pushing the idea that grabbing random women just because you got some change is the way to go? The way to prove you're a man? Its crazy the ? dudes define manhood by

I see what you're saying for here.. And it's nuanced.. The way you said it is absolutely wrong.. I don't think no matter how rich you are grabbing "random" ? isn't the way to go. I'm just thinking in a dating sense. If you rich and powerful and the setting permits.. You can get away with a lot of shenanigans.. Thats all I'm saying.. I've seen it with my own eyes bro..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I agree with Floyd.. I don't find anything wrong with what Trump said.. Because its reality.. When you are rich and powerful you'd be surprised by what you can get away with with these women. Rich ? live by a different set of rules man.. If you aint rich or aren't close with a rich person to where they'd discuss sexual exploits with you. You simply wouldn't understand.

It's only appalling to the naive. This is real life. And a lot of these women would love nothing more then to have a rich ? grab em by the ? .. They'll never publicly admit it though..

I'm not naive enough to think men don't talk about women like that. Of course I've heard it before...I think the main issue is Floyd framing it as "real men speak like this" and others saying that grabbing women just randomly all ? nilly is the cool ? to do. ? getting knocked for ? sex...you really think pushing the idea that grabbing random women just because you got some change is the way to go? The way to prove you're a man? Its crazy the ? dudes define manhood by

I see what you're saying for here.. And it's nuanced.. The way you said it is absolutely wrong.. I don't think no matter how rich you are grabbing "random" ? isn't the way to go. I'm just thinking in a dating sense. If you rich and powerful and the setting permits.. You can get away with a lot of shenanigans.. Thats all I'm saying.. I've seen it with my own eyes bro..

Oh I know when you got money you get women who will let you do ? they wouldn't let a broke ? do. That's not debatable. My issue is defining man hood the way Floyd and some others did by saying a "real man" talks like this.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd has been a ? for years. He's on Don King's level of coonery.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Say whatever that white man says! Screw that double racial standard. I'd do it on purpose. Repeat exactly what "they" said and expose the hipocracy on how u judge me different. Keep talking Floyd, they don't dislike u bcuz of ya mouth. Heard Baba Gregory say them white folks told Joe Lewis : If U win, do not cheer or smile! Do not raise ya hands and stay humble. Look at the footage. Sad. Again, keep talking Money may!
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh I know when you got money you get women who will let you do ? they wouldn't let a broke ? do. That's not debatable. My issue is defining man hood the way Floyd and some others did by saying a "real man" talks like this.

I didn't take it literally.. Like it's ? ? to talk about women and be ? in general.. But the specifics of what they said aren't meant to be taken literally.. At least I didn't take it literally..
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Say whatever that white man says! Screw that double racial standard. I'd do it on purpose. Repeat exactly what "they" said and expose the hipocracy on how u judge me different. Keep talking Floyd, they don't dislike u bcuz of ya mouth. Heard Baba Gregory say them white folks told Joe Lewis : If U win, do not cheer or smile! Do not raise ya hands and stay humble. Look at the footage. Sad. Again, keep talking Money may!

You talk like a ? fr fr
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a difference between saying "Damn she got a phat ass?" or "I wanna smack that ass." And saying "I am the man and can do whatever I want, so I just went and grabbed her ? ."

The first example are locker room talk and yeah damn near every dude has said something like that. The second is basically an admission of sexual harassment. And most dudes probably know someone who has said something like that, but anybody acting like that's ok and just as mundane as the first examples are lying or are dirtbags themselves.

Aren't we posting on a hiphop forum? This the same type of logic that got 2 Live Crew banned all over the place due to "? " lyrics. Check any male IC member's post history, and you'll find ? content here and there. I just can't get with this feminization of men being pushed. You can't even ? with friends anymore.

Again, you're misrepresenting what he said. We're not talking about vulgarity here. It that was all it was, I'd be with you. This dude is literally talking about using his power and prestige to molest chicks knowing they won't say anything because of who he is. How is that acceptable? The dude wasn't bullshitting. He was bragging about the ? that he actually did as confirmed by the chicks he did it to.

Since some of the ? on this site can't understand anything from the female side or think even attempting to do so makes you less manly for some ? reason. Let's think about something closer. What if you had some cops just sitting around talking about mostly mundane stuff but using the N word and other insults to blacks? That's just talk and ? at that level is done by everyone. Everybody on this site has said some racist ? to some degree. Would you be ok with just dismissing it as harmless talk? Probably not, but let's say you would be ok with that. Would you still be ok if one of the cops was saying that he used his power as a cop to slap black men around because he knew they wouldn't do anything back? Nobody here would be cool with that. The ? with Trump isn't much different. He didn't have the direct power that a cop has, but as a rich celebrity, he does have clout that would make it difficult for the average female to respond to him doing that ? .
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Politics aside...none of us have never had a talk like this w our mans? 2) if Flod aint talking boxing, i just dont care
    None of us are president... I had a guy ask me not too long ago to run for public office... I told him no becuz I know my mouth isn't made for that
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOMEN STILL VOTED FOR TRUMP.
    Why yall dont stop acting DISNEY and see the world as it really is?

WOMEN WANT SUCCESSFULL RICH MEN WHO GRAB THEM BY THE ? AND BUTT!!

IF THEY SCREAM CHANCES ARE YOU ARE AN AVERAGE JOE OR POOR.

FLOYD IS RICH, FILTHY RICH!! HE IS FAMOUS. SO HE HAS THE PRIVILEDGE TO GRAB A LOT OF GOLD DIGGERS BY THE ? AND ASS!!!

NOT ME
    NOT YOU!!!

lol

why whenever the topic of misogyny or sexism comes up the default response around here is ..."well women voted for trump"

53% of eligible white female voters who cast a vote voted for trump...

less than 10-15 % non white women voted for trump....less than 10 % of blk women voted for trump if I'm not mistaken

so i'm not sure how you could then arrive at the conclusion women must want or like to be aggressively fondled by anyone without their consent

and yes unfortunately there are even women and men who will swallow their pride and dignity in the pursuit of fame and money...and unfortunately there are some men and women with fame and money who are ok with exploiting the men and women without these things

but i'm not sure though how that is a good defense of floyd or trump or make their comments any less of a bad look...

i understand we say ? we don't necessarily mean at times in jest, but this idea that real men just "grab the ? ' or ass whenever they please and deal with the consequences later, is wack to say the least

Maam im not talking about harassement and ? .

Im talking about materialistic men and women who BEHAVE THE OPPOSITE they use to do when they are amoong RICH PEOPLE!!

Come to a sex party and see how these women talk and react behind closed door

Im not generalizing though. But hey you talk about what you witness and do.

In these billionaire areas, venues, party, men and women who just wnat to reap iff what these men and women got have a whole nother view of respect, sexual taste and orientation.

That the life of the gold diggers, the people Trump ,Floyd meet. You know the peolple who dont belong but do errtang to get in.
    They are not grabbing the Doha prince' daughter by the ? . They grab these women and men who are just smiling and brown nosing the whole night.

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Seeing Hillary's nudes would just be awful

It would break the internet for all the wrong reasons

I meeeeeean depends on the age...

6j6crkferhb3.jpg
    1vwwa5ws8bma.jpg

xidpw2o7px2l.jpg
    jisl2ci6l25l.jpg

d5oycej4iv6f.jpg
    d4qzphgegiei.jpg
    cl36vzzd6f1j.jpg
    f4ila0aew9so.jpg
    2l5atovk41ic.jpg
    qg6zh6fe51ne.jpg

white people age so terribly..
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

6j6crkferhb3.jpg
    1vwwa5ws8bma.jpg

xidpw2o7px2l.jpg
    jisl2ci6l25l.jpg

d5oycej4iv6f.jpg
    d4qzphgegiei.jpg
    cl36vzzd6f1j.jpg
    f4ila0aew9so.jpg
    2l5atovk41ic.jpg
    qg6zh6fe51ne.jpg

Age like Milk
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options

6j6crkferhb3.jpg
    1vwwa5ws8bma.jpg

xidpw2o7px2l.jpg
    jisl2ci6l25l.jpg

d5oycej4iv6f.jpg
    d4qzphgegiei.jpg
    cl36vzzd6f1j.jpg
    f4ila0aew9so.jpg
    2l5atovk41ic.jpg
    qg6zh6fe51ne.jpg

everyone who doesn't takecare of themselves ages terribly its not a race thing...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol It's funny that people seem so surprised that Hillary looked better when she was younger. That's pretty much true for everyone. Yeah, she looks terrible now, but she is almost 70.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump said that as a private citizen... still. Twelve years ago. He was a rich public figure no less but I don't even think he'd imagine becoming POTUS at that time.

Obama caught saying something like that? Of course he'd be doomed not only for his choice of words but mainly for his racial construct. Now we're talking of the 'woman' (all races) aspect and their reaction to such statements as uttered by a White man...

I swear when that audio footage came out I thought he was done as a presidential candidate.... come to find out it didn't matter amongst some/most women mainly White ... and even still considering the fact his opponent was a White woman

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

6j6crkferhb3.jpg
    1vwwa5ws8bma.jpg

xidpw2o7px2l.jpg
    jisl2ci6l25l.jpg

d5oycej4iv6f.jpg
    d4qzphgegiei.jpg
    cl36vzzd6f1j.jpg
    f4ila0aew9so.jpg
    2l5atovk41ic.jpg
    qg6zh6fe51ne.jpg

Crazy how she looked old even when she was young
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a difference between saying "Damn she got a phat ass?" or "I wanna smack that ass." And saying "I am the man and can do whatever I want, so I just went and grabbed her ? ."

The first example are locker room talk and yeah damn near every dude has said something like that. The second is basically an admission of sexual harassment. And most dudes probably know someone who has said something like that, but anybody acting like that's ok and just as mundane as the first examples are lying or are dirtbags themselves.

Aren't we posting on a hiphop forum? This the same type of logic that got 2 Live Crew banned all over the place due to "? " lyrics. Check any male IC member's post history, and you'll find ? content here and there. I just can't get with this feminization of men being pushed. You can't even ? with friends anymore.

Again, you're misrepresenting what he said. We're not talking about vulgarity here. It that was all it was, I'd be with you. This dude is literally talking about using his power and prestige to molest chicks knowing they won't say anything because of who he is. How is that acceptable? The dude wasn't bullshitting. He was bragging about the ? that he actually did as confirmed by the chicks he did it to.

Since some of the ? on this site can't understand anything from the female side or think even attempting to do so makes you less manly for some ? reason. Let's think about something closer. What if you had some cops just sitting around talking about mostly mundane stuff but using the N word and other insults to blacks? That's just talk and ? at that level is done by everyone. Everybody on this site has said some racist ? to some degree. Would you be ok with just dismissing it as harmless talk? Probably not, but let's say you would be ok with that. Would you still be ok if one of the cops was saying that he used his power as a cop to slap black men around because he knew they wouldn't do anything back? Nobody here would be cool with that. The ? with Trump isn't much different. He didn't have the direct power that a cop has, but as a rich celebrity, he does have clout that would make it difficult for the average female to respond to him doing that ? .

Nice try...but women want there ? grabed by rich men or they could stop it...i dont want to be called ? by a cop an i cant stop it
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Y y'all throw them ol skool Hillary pics up? She look like she had the George W. " BUSH" look going on downstairs back then Hippie look. She looked Alright 2 me in quite a few of those pics. LMAO look like the Nebraska coed Interview b4 the action sitting in that chair.