Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Her and her mom's

What were you attempting to accomplish by posting this picture earlier?......Were you attempting to show the deceased young sister in a negative light because her moms is tatted up with colored hair?

You got a few desired LOLs, but I'm sure your goofy ass was hoping to get more.

Who's mans is this?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Btw yall those videos are Edited...people still believe this girl killed herself
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "There is no camera that shows her physically entering the freezing and no camera angle that is missing or was broken," Rosemont police said in an email late Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/raw-video-released-showing-woman-found-dead-in-rosemont-hotel-freezer/2419272/
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    "There is no camera that shows her physically entering the freezing and no camera angle that is missing or was broken," Rosemont police said in an email late Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/raw-video-released-showing-woman-found-dead-in-rosemont-hotel-freezer/2419272/

the most important part of the video. There's a missing part of the surveillance video where you can see a figure down the hall watching her. If you pay attention you'll be able to tell she's being led by the freezer
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

the most important part of the video. There's a missing part of the surveillance video where you can see a figure down the hall watching her. If you pay attention you'll be able to tell she's being led by the freezer

So you happen to know the missing part of the surveillance has that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing, and it took me a minute to accept, they don't have to show her entering the fridge. If they have cameras of the surrounding area(with no edits) of her and only her going down there, she killed herself. That is the only explanation. If no other human is seen in that area but her, she did it. No alien came, no body snatchers from a secret back door in the ladies room, her. But now I ask myself, why would my mind rather someone be guilty than accept someone did something THAT stupid. I'd rather someone be guilty than accept that?

That's why I ain't really been try to say too much, cuz that last part disturbs my mind bad.

naturally ppl to want to make sense out of tragedy

That mechanism doesn't make sense at all.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

So you happen to know the missing part of the surveillance has that.

i havent said that but i watched several videos of this isnt the full video...the media says the hotel has over 30 something cameras..trust me someone leaving ? out
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i want @MasterJayN100 to please stay away from this thread
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Her and her mom's

What were you attempting to accomplish by posting this picture earlier?......Were you attempting to show the deceased young sister in a negative light because her moms is tatted up with colored hair?

You got a few desired LOLs, but I'm sure your goofy ass was hoping to get more.

Who's mans is this?

Why?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Why y'all want this to be foul play so bad?

I think the 'help me' plays a lot into it, I'm still sketch about the help me, but maybe it was like those weird things where people get a premonition to some bad thing coming. Maybe nothing bad happened and it was the universe's way of forewarning them... had they heard the help me themselves. Idk. I fear I will never know what that help me was from. And that bugs me too.

• MasterJayN100
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i want @MasterJayN100 to please stay away from this thread

im like too short..i cant stay away
    8nqcdr5e9m74.jpg
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think the 'help me' plays a lot into it, I'm still sketch about the help me, but maybe it was like those weird things where people get a premonition to some bad thing coming. Maybe nothing bad happened and it was the universe's way of forewarning them... had they heard the help me themselves. Idk. I fear I will never know what that help me was from. And that bugs me too.

Did you ever think maybe you mistook something else for help me? The sound engineer who broke down that video could not decipher the "help me".
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's that called when typically you dont hear anything but then when someone says they heard them say _____ all of sudden you can hear it?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's it. Somebody gotta ban @MasterJayN100
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Did you ever think maybe you mistook something else for help me? The sound engineer who broke down that video could not decipher the "help me".

I have, so I devised a way to find out. I asked people who weren't familiar with this story, well at least before it blew up, to listen to something. I didn't tell them what they were watching or why or when it would happen but to only point out anything that sounds unusual or out of place. When their ears perked up or turn their head trying to decipher what they heard I know I they heard it too.
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    That's it. Somebody gotta ban @MasterJayN100

am i that much of a pest..you request for me to get banned over an opinion??is it that deep?
  • Westie
    Options

I think the 'help me' plays a lot into it, I'm still sketch about the help me,There really is looking more more like there's no but maybe it was like those weird things where people get a premonition to some bad thing coming. Maybe nothing bad happened and it was the universe's way of forewarning them... had they heard the help me themselves. Idk. I fear I will never know what that help me was from. And that bugs me too.

I have, so I devised a way to find out. I asked people who weren't familiar with this story, well at least before it blew up, to listen to something. I didn't tell them what they were watching or why or when it would happen but to only point out anything that sounds unusual or out of place. When their ears perked up or turn their head trying to decipher what they heard I know I they heard it too.
    I understand that a lot of people believe that's what it sounds like. But we do have to take into account that after this supposed "help me" she was partying walking around the room and seemingly fine. there are many explanations for that noise.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

I think the 'help me' plays a lot into it, I'm still sketch about the help me,There really is looking more more like there's no but maybe it was like those weird things where people get a premonition to some bad thing coming. Maybe nothing bad happened and it was the universe's way of forewarning them... had they heard the help me themselves. Idk. I fear I will never know what that help me was from. And that bugs me too.

I understand that a lot of people believe that's what it sounds like. But we do have to take into account that after this supposed "help me" she was partying walking around the room and seemingly fine. there are many explanations for that noise.

That also crossed my mind. But it could have come from the next room, it was said they had two rooms side by side. That explanation could also explain the longer video of the hotel party in a room that is a hotel but doesn't quite look like the one with Irene. And if she was being ? in the other room at 2:30ish and seen walking around at 3:20ish that could fit. Right? it's plausible. My motto is: leave no possibility an impossibility when it comes to humans. That's just the way my mind ticks, and I guess we all want to be the one who called it.

I honestly wasn't trying to be a ? , sometimes I just just wound up and someone just gotta be polite and say not right now BA plz. Sometimes I'm slow, I'm been warning yall that for years so not my fault.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    What it reminds me of is that Asian woman that died mysteriously in a hotel in California. She was behaving erratically.
  • Westie
    Options

That also crossed my mind. But it could have come from the next room, it was said they had two rooms side by side. That explanation could also explain the longer video of the hotel party in a room that is a hotel but doesn't quite look like the one with Irene. And if she was being ? in the other room at 2:30ish and seen walking around at 3:20ish that could fit. Right? it's plausible. My motto is: leave no possibility an impossibility when it comes to humans. That's just the way my mind ticks, and I guess we all want to be the one who called it.

I honestly wasn't trying to be a ? , sometimes I just just wound up and someone just gotta be polite and say not right now BA plz. Sometimes I'm slow, I'm been warning yall that for years so not my fault.

I don't know why people keep throwing that this girl was ? around so lightly. There has been no public evidence of that. If the coroner's report comes out and says she was, okay. But when you see her walking in the hotel by herself she's fully clothed when you see her in the hotel room she is fully clothed this is dangerous and it's really ? up to keep saying it with absolutely zero proof except for something you think you heard.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2017
    Options

I don't know why people keep throwing that this girl was ? around so lightly. There has been no public evidence of that. If the coroner's report comes out and says she was, okay. But when you see her walking in the hotel by herself she's fully clothed when you see her in the hotel room she is fully clothed this is dangerous and it's really ? up to keep saying it with absolutely zero proof except for something you think you heard.

It's from the help me! *People heard $200, now $200 for a deposit on a room or $200 for sex exchange(if that even really happened, but it happens all the time so it's inconsequential). $200 for a ? ? Idk, I'd have to be pretty hard up, so hard up in fact I'd rather suck a ? for that money cuz it's soooo much easier and faster, and safer. But if I really hated someone, and I mean despised them? I couldn't cuz I'm not that kind of hateful vengeful spiteful person, I forgive easy. But I've met some people with wicked streaks of spite and vengeance. And the texts that FIRST FIRST came out at the end of a video. Some girl collected screen shots from convos or something and people went ? nuts from there.
  • Westie
    Options

It's from the help me! *People heard $200, now $200 for a deposit on a room or $200 for sex exchange(if that even really happened, but it happens all the time so it's inconsequential). $200 for a ? ? Idk, I'd have to be pretty hard up, so hard up in fact I'd rather suck a ? for that money cuz it's soooo much easier and faster, and safer. But if I really hated someone, and I mean despised them? I couldn't cuz I'm not that kind of hateful vengeful spiteful person, I forgive easy. But I've met some people with wicked streaks of spite and vengeance. And the texts that FIRST FIRST came out at the end of a video. Some girl collected screen shots from convos or something and people went ? nuts from there.
    say someone did say help me. There is absolutely not one shred of even imagined proof or someone saw *her* saying help me. What if it was a different girl? I can go find an ap and make fake screen shots right now.

these kids addresses have been posted their faces have been plastered all over the Internet with headlines that they were at a party where a girl was ? and murdered, they set her up and ? her. there is not even any proof that either of those happened. There's a dead girl. That's unfortunate but nobody knows what happened and in the meantime these young KIDS are getting villified. For a ? someone is guessing took place?