Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I couldn't roam a Dollar General for 15 minutes before im alerted that I'm under surveillance. But she's allowed to roam in employee only areas for an hour...on camera? So that place has no security...at all?

roqnavtvnmv7.jpg

In Chicago?

I ain't makin an argument that someone killed ol girl

But ? ,...

Yea thats odd but i wouldnt be surprised if security was sleep at that time

or wasnt there at all..or maybe on break
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I couldn't roam a Dollar General for 15 minutes before im alerted that I'm under surveillance. But she's allowed to roam in employee only areas for an hour...on camera? So that place has no security...at all?

roqnavtvnmv7.jpg

In Chicago?

But ? ,...

Yea thats odd but i wouldnt be surprised if security was sleep at that time

So regular ass hotels have security guards?

• Westie
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »

roqnavtvnmv7.jpg

In Chicago?

But ? ,...

I wasn't saying anying because I didn't want to be insensitive, but... I thought that hotel was weirdly empty as well, some scary movie type stuff.

With the way she was stumbling through that hotel, this is how most zombie novels start out.

Building is suspiciously empty, and there is a lone figure stumbling through the building, no one around to witness what is going on.

It was the middle of the night. Yall be doing tooooo much. How busy is a hotel supposed to be at 2am?

It's supposed to have other weird people wandering around.

I don't know how these kind of people get down.

Just came off as weird to me because I've never seen a hotel look that empty before, then again, I've never ventured through one at 2 AM.

I've been in a hotel smack dab in the middle of the day when the halls were empty. I feel like wandering the halls isn't a regular practice when you have a room. Especially at 2am.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yo something is off about this whole situation. Chicago folks have been making the culture look suspect for a few years lately. y'all about to be the new Florida
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

roqnavtvnmv7.jpg

In Chicago?

But ? ,...

I wasn't saying anying because I didn't want to be insensitive, but... I thought that hotel was weirdly empty as well, some scary movie type stuff.

With the way she was stumbling through that hotel, this is how most zombie novels start out.

Building is suspiciously empty, and there is a lone figure stumbling through the building, no one around to witness what is going on.

It was the middle of the night. Yall be doing tooooo much. How busy is a hotel supposed to be at 2am?

A hotel by the airport tho I've stayed in a few hotels next to O'Hare over the yrs and there s constant traffic
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen this side by side just now on facebook. I can say that seeing her pics beforehand, then seeing the video, I did think to myself, "I didn't know she was that thick". I never thought, that maybe this wasn't the same girl.

Thoughts?

pq7c9q8axczi.jpg
  • Westie
    Options

roqnavtvnmv7.jpg

In Chicago?

But ? ,...

A hotel by the airport tho I've stayed in a few hotels next to O'Hare over the yrs and there s constant traffic
    That's logical because of that location. Is that this hotel?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to tell if hotel was basically empty from less than a minute surveillance video tho. And they've probably tried to locate anyone they DID see on the cameras, in the areas she was in. Holy ? can barely see type this need more coffee.
  • Knightrider
    Knightrider Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Seen this side by side just now on facebook. I can say that seeing her pics beforehand, then seeing the video, I did think to myself, "I didn't know she was that thick". I never thought, that maybe this wasn't the same girl.

Thoughts?

pq7c9q8axczi.jpg

u gotta be trolling.......either that or you watch too much movies.........

It's not hard to believe that the ? was ? or high off pills walked in a freezer and couldn't get herself out cause she was disoriented and froze to death........

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw a report that said the freezer wasn't even on
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all trolling at this point.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This going to be an interesting civil suit
  • damnkp
    edited September 2017
    Options
    https://www.google.com/amp/wgntv.com/2017/09/15/family-of-girl-found-dead-in-hotel-freezer-takes-issue-with-investigation/amp/

It's in the article..

According to reports, the freezer is in unused section of the hotel. Holmes said the freezer was off and extremely hot inside at the time.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    https://www.google.com/amp/wgntv.com/2017/09/15/family-of-girl-found-dead-in-hotel-freezer-takes-issue-with-investigation/amp/

It's in the article..

According to reports, the freezer is in unused section of the hotel. Holmes said the freezer was off and extremely hot inside at the time.

@damnkp

Fast forward to the last 35 seconds of the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Luxto_COyB4&feature=player_embedded
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    If I'm the hotel I ain't payin ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Beta you'd absolutely be paying lol
  • damnkp
    Options

It's in the article..

@damnkp

Damn.. can't believe ? you read these days. What happened to responsible journalism
  • Beta
    Options

Underaged teen was drinking and possibly taking drugs was wandering for an hr in the halls unsupervised and found herself dying in my freezer in a part of the hotel that she isn't supposed to be in.

The bad publicity would be enough, FOH with paying anybody
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Right lol but establishing liability on the hotel is gonna be interesting...they have to prove that the hotel s actions or lack thereof led to her death...now how do u prove that in this situation
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's in the article..

@damnkp

But but audio can be faked...
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options

Right lol but establishing liability on the hotel is gonna be interesting...they have to prove that the hotel s actions or lack thereof led to her death...now how do u prove that in this situation

Lol personally I dont think you can. If it's like how I think, it's unfortunately 100% her fault.

"Oh! Oh! The fat ? watching the security monitors shoulda did something!"

Ehhh..if he ain't see it, he ain't see it. Plus if I'm working security and I see a ? girl walking in a hotel, I'm doing NOTHING since it's probably a common sight. I'm sitting my ass right there and waiting for my shift to end so I can get robbed when I leave in the morning
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Underaged teen was drinking and possibly taking drugs was wandering for an hr in the halls unsupervised and found herself dying in my freezer in a part of the hotel that she isn't supposed to be in.

If the unused part of the hotel is not secured then it won't be hard

And don't let the hotel not be up to code .....slam dunk lawsuit

Civil suits are proven by preponderance of the evidence ...meaning likely to happen. Doesn't have to be beyond reasonable doubt like criminal suits
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

@Beta you have absolutely no idea how this works. You're correct. The operative part of your post being "part of the hotel that she isn't supposed to be in." The onus was on the establishment to secure the area if it is potentially hazardous. It doesn't matter if she was sober or impaired. She should not have been able to access the area. That could have been a child looking for a swimming pool. It could have been anybody. Nobody should be able to access a freezer. They will absolutely settle with this family for millions, and likely quickly. There was a dead person found in their hotel. There are wild theories emerging that there could be a killer lurking. They will lose business. They want this ? resolved quickly and to put it behind them. You foolin
  • Beta
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

If the unused part of the hotel is not secured then it won't be hard

And don't let the hotel not be up to code .....slam dunk lawsuit

Civil suits are proven by preponderance of the evidence ...meaning likely to happen. Doesn't have to be beyond reasonable doubt like criminal suits

True. But when you 19 I dont give a ? if it's not roped off or something. Okay she was ? so critical thinking is out the window. But her being ? is on her... If she was 9 wandering and dying in a freezer? Yeah I could see that. But you and elzo know more than me
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now there is a clip showing somebody pulling her but let go as soon as they were about to be in camera view. Saw it on instagram but looked like the same footage.

Mfs are completely ignoring the fact hotels have blind spots and if you know your way around them you can move undetected. When I worked around cameras I knew exactly how to avoid them. Mfs used to smoke, drink, ? all types of ? without being seen.

Someone knew she was walking around like that. Maybe even a couple ppl. The hotel managers and security staff knows exactly what happened. Someone stalked her. Maybe even gave her bogus directions that Iead her exactly to where they wanted her.

If you noticed through this entire ordeal, hotel security has hardly been mentioned. Do they have security? Who's watching the cameras? she could barely balance yet strong enough to open a commercial freezer door.

I still say some creep was stalking her. A creep that knew the inner workings of the hotel. Someone purposely pointed her in the wrong direction after she probably asked where the exit was. But that's my opinion. Only the dead know the truth.