ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]http://img08.deviantart.net/cd8c/i/2015/270/3/0/dead_? _by_beatdownbiatch-d9b6taf.jpg[/img]
    Fine.... I can show ya crazy.....
    For now... Imma expect to be banned by the end of the week.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    @MizuryLillith

So? You mad cuz I can do what I want AND get ? ? Your point?

? you are attention ? now. Like you're craving my attention you wanted It. it's not enough for you to talk to yourself or your cats at home, so you come here and post to yourself and look to a female on here to talk ? to. so you post to me when I'm not posting to you. I must have really hurt your feelings and triggered something when I said that I think you're real life ? crazy. I stand by that.

Take your lonely, cracked face ass somewhere And Pop A Pill. It will help you feel better. I promise.

? you, junkie.
    I ain't talked ? to ? on here but kat just cause she a ? instigator. I wasnt talkin ? to you or any other female cause you the weaker sex and can't help but grasp at stupid ? like callin people crazy when you ? .
    I like to fight and cats fight like ? .
    Dawg up ? . Or bow the ? out.

Like I said.
    No one was talking to you.
    Not the other way around.
    the only attention I want from you is the lack there of.
    The day a weirdo who's off her meds actually ? me off is the day i log off.

like. I. said I think you're crazy because you act crazy. Proof Read what you write or take some meds to clear your head. or just accept that crazy label and shut up, because you seem very bothered.

What is it about me posting my ? that makes you so bothered?

It ain't your ? .... Don't get it twisted.....
    Its your front.
    Is it daddy issues?
    They have therapy for that.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MizuryLillith @Westie y'all wanna fight bout it

Yeah...hit my paypal with some plane ticket money.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

has Hurricane Jose made any noise in your area?
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

And then she will post more pics....
    She has her price ya know....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swatting the crazy nest.

Don't.
  • Westie
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

has Hurricane Jose made any noise in your area?

Not yet. Light rain and a little thunder
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Just did the Somalia gorge in Crete.
    Bruh I am so tired.
    The Samaria gorge is the longest one in Europe. It is an area of stunning natural beauty. Rare flora and fauna have survived in this area and are protected. The mountains that have formed it are wild, high and steep. One will pass through forests of ancient cypresses and pines and descend between vertical cliffs. The path starts from Xyloskalo (near Omalos) in the White Mountains at an altitude of 1230 meters and comes to an end at the village of Agia Roumeli at the Libyan sea. Walking through the gorge usually takes anything from 3 to 5 hours (excluding the breaks).
    Was trying to post a pic but that ? aint working for me.
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

? you are attention ? now. Like you're craving my attention you wanted It. it's not enough for you to talk to yourself or your cats at home, so you come here and post to yourself and look to a female on here to talk ? to. so you post to me when I'm not posting to you. I must have really hurt your feelings and triggered something when I said that I think you're real life ? crazy. I stand by that.

Take your lonely, cracked face ass somewhere And Pop A Pill. It will help you feel better. I promise.

? you, junkie.
    I ain't talked ? to ? on here but kat just cause she a ? instigator. I wasnt talkin ? to you or any other female cause you the weaker sex and can't help but grasp at stupid ? like callin people crazy when you ? .

Like I said.

like. I. said I think you're crazy because you act crazy. Proof Read what you write or take some meds to clear your head. or just accept that crazy label and shut up, because you seem very bothered.

@MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

Boston Westie , IDK, nor do I really care what this Lil' tiff with Conflict Chick is about

But an inquiring mind would be more concerned with the parts of your post that's in Bold

Do it 4 The Culture

Do it 4 Research Purposes

Post 'Em Up... Freely

I won't B bothered, at all
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm convinced spiders were Satan's 81 point game.
  • Westie
    Options

Yes, i will post my 3rd pic in the pic thread in a year when that deposit hits.

? gotta ? and all.
  • Westie
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

@MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

Boston Westie , IDK, nor do I really care what this Lil' tiff with Conflict Chick is about

But an inquiring mind would be more concerned with the parts of your post that's in Bold

Do it 4 The Culture

Post 'Em Up... Freely

Nah... i gotta tighten up on my morals cuz someone with a drive thru ? is judging me
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

Yeah but the real question is would you get on that plane or just pocket the cash.
  • Westie
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

Yeah but the real question is would you get on that plane or just pocket the cash.

no I would definitely take time out of my life to come fight you girl of course that's what I do.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

@MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

Do it 4 The Culture

Post 'Em Up... Freely

Nah... i gotta tighten up on my morals cuz someone with a drive thru ? is judging me

Lmmfao....
    Drive through ? .
    That's funny.
    Im celibate stupid.

And I don't care if its three or thirty.
    You got a man.
    It should be none.
    I stand by THAT
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zodiac signs ranked by how long they'd survive in horror movie:

12. Gemini
    Gemini would be killed off first. We all love Geminis because they are the life of the party and always have something exciting to talk about. However, in order to survive a horror movie, “exciting” is not what you want to be.

11. Aries
    Aries are way too brave and adventurous for their own good and it’s going to get them killed. They’ll be the ones suggesting it’s a good idea to split up and investigate that strange noise coming from the abandoned cemetery next door.
    10. Leo
    Leos love to be the center of attention and a horror movie isn’t exactly the time or place to show off. This is actually one of the few times in life it pays to be more of an under-the-radar type person. Every time I think of a Leo in a horror movie I think of the scene in Friday the 13th Part 3 where the kid is showing off and walking on his hands and Jason machetes him down the middle :(

9. Aquarius
    An Aquarian is way more likely to be the serial killer than be in a situation in which they are hunted by one, given that they are so independent and not prone to be in group situations. However, they have the same bravery and confidence that makes an Aries or Leo an easy target. They’re likely to come up with an idea, believe in it, and want to see it through, even if it’s super dangerous.

8. Sagittarius
    Sagittarians are usually happy people who are always up for a good time. This means they’re often going to be breaking the outdated “morality” rules of horror movies: don’t drink, don’t do drugs, and don’t have sex. This is okay with any Sagittarius, however, because a life without fun isn’t much of a life at all.

7. Taurus
    As with most areas in life, a Taurus’ stubborn streak is going to be the end of them. They’ll insist they’re fine on their own when they really should be with the rest of the group. They’ll deny that anyone is in danger far too long, and that skepticism is going to cost them.

6. Cancer
    Cancer is too sensitive and emotional for this ? . When they discover one of their friends’ dead bodies they are going to sit there and scream and panic while the killer slowly sneaks up on them and makes them the next victim. RUN!!! You can cry later.

5. Pisces
    Similarly, sensitive pisces is not cut out for the world of trying to survive a horror movie. They prefer to avoid such stress and retreat to their own peaceful world instead. I can see a Pisces being killed while working on a painting inspired by all the grief they’re trying to process.

4. Scorpio
    Scorpios are badasses and the perfect combination of brave and shrewd. They’ll make it far in any horror movie but in the end, their temper may get the best of them. If they die, they’ll go out fighting and making sure that they make whoever hurt them and their friends hurts too.

3. Libra
    Libras are so well-liked by anyone that they’ll be carried to the end by whoever manages to survive. They are perfectly placed to ride on coattails here as long as they keep quiet and just do whatever their friend tells them to do.

2. Virgo
    The only problem a virgo has with a horror movie scenario is that they were not given advanced notice that this would be taking place. However, they’re so organized and level-headed that they would be able to guide themselves and their friends through the safest course of action. You might not even see a virgo at the end of the movie because they’ve successfully evacuated to another state where the killer will never find them again.

1. Capricorn
    Capricorns are cold and shrewd which can be a problem in real life but is an asset in horror movie life. They make decisions solely based on how it is going to advance their position in life. They are used to calculating the actions of those around them, so they’d thrive in a scenario in which this is required to survive.

Pisces top 5

dstfp.gif
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

no I would definitely take time out of my life to come fight you girl of course that's what I do.

Whatever.
    You a little girl in a lions den....
    And if you anything irl like you are here.... You'll be lucky if you don't die of an std.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

"Talk to em pac!"
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    cnxtenqzb9qm.gif

Im out.
    Stay Clueless, ? .
  • Westie
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

Whatever.
    And if you anything irl like you are here.... You'll be lucky if you don't die of an std.

Uh huh. I virtually ? everybody on here so much my phone has a virus. Ok girl.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

Whatever.

Ya got that a Lil backwards.... But exactly.
    Bye now.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

@MizuryLillith

? you, junkie.

Like I said.

Do it 4 The Culture

Post 'Em Up... Freely

Lmmfao....
    Drive through ? .
    That's funny.
    Im celibate stupid.

And I don't care if its three or thirty.
    You got a man.
    It should be none.
    I stand by THAT

i SHOULD do wtf i want with MY ? .

hmmm u have a point here

any rebuttals?
  • Westie
    Options

? gotta ? and all.

Whatever.

Ya got that a Lil backwards.... But exactly.
    Bye now.

Go then ? .
  • Westie
    edited September 2017
    Options