Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing, and it took me a minute to accept, they don't have to show her entering the fridge. If they have cameras of the surrounding area(with no edits) of her and only her going down there, she killed herself. That is the only explanation. If no other human is seen in that area but her, she did it. No alien came, no body snatchers from a secret back door in the ladies room, her. But now I ask myself, why would my mind rather someone be guilty than accept someone did something THAT stupid. I'd rather someone be guilty than accept that?

That's why I ain't really been try to say too much, cuz that last part disturbs my mind bad.
    ? all that. You got ALL these cameras in this hotel but no footage of the freezer where this baby was found dead. That ? alone is suspicious. Also, where is the audio? I'd like to know if there were any screams or any sounds as well. Seeing a ? lil girl walking around doesnt mean she killed herself

I heard/read 36 cameras. 36 cameras for a 9/10 floor hotel? Lucky we got that much footage. And they probably only had the camera there cuz you'd see someone taking stuff out of the freezer to steal it. so why put another one right in front of the freezer. There is no reason to equip surveillance cameras with audio. I mean in hind sight it's a great idea. If there were cameras everywhere they could track anyone anywhere.

It 100% means she killed herself. If no one else is seen on camera(given there are no edits) how did she die? If this was an aptitude test and you didn't pick: she killed herself, you failed. That is literally the only logical explanation.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the thing, and it took me a minute to accept, they don't have to show her entering the fridge. If they have cameras of the surrounding area(with no edits) of her and only her going down there, she killed herself. That is the only explanation. If no other human is seen in that area but her, she did it. No alien came, no body snatchers from a secret back door in the ladies room, her. But now I ask myself, why would my mind rather someone be guilty than accept someone did something THAT stupid. I'd rather someone be guilty than accept that?

That's why I ain't really been try to say too much, cuz that last part disturbs my mind bad.
    ? all that. You got ALL these cameras in this hotel but no footage of the freezer where this baby was found dead. That ? alone is suspicious. Also, where is the audio? I'd like to know if there were any screams or any sounds as well. Seeing a ? lil girl walking around doesnt mean she killed herself
    To be fair, freezer coverage is only there is a suspicion of theft. If food costs are low there is no need to suspect theft
    Yea but u got cameras all these other places but not the most dangerous place in the hotel. Ur not gonna die walking around in a hallway. If the hotel knows a crime was commited and the killer was an employee, then that would explain why theyre playing games with the footage

So the whole hotel management might be tryin to cover up some ? ass killer employee??

How would that benefit them?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every article I have read has said the hotel has offered the mother to watch all 36 hours of tapes the have.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No autopsy yet?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm an addict. I've accepted this. I was married to an alcoholic. I may not indulge for weeks but I know I'm a "good time" away from relapse. My contribution to this thread was solely to pose questions.

It is entirely possible for her to walk into a freezer and get locked in. I've woken up in ? up spots. Found my ex in ? up spots. she may very well be due a Darwin Award but until an official autopsy report comes out everybody is speculating. Period.

Now go make me a sammich
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard/read 36 cameras. 36 cameras for a 9/10 floor hotel? Lucky we got that much footage. And they probably only had the camera there cuz you'd see someone taking stuff out of the freezer to steal it. so why put another one right in front of the freezer. There is no reason to equip surveillance cameras with audio. I mean in hind sight it's a great idea. If there were cameras everywhere they could track anyone anywhere.

It 100% means she killed herself. If no one else is seen on camera(given there are no edits) how did she die? If this was an aptitude test and you didn't pick: she killed herself, you failed. That is literally the only logical explanation.
    U just throwing out ? . If ur a employee at the hotel and know where the blindspots are, this is a EASY target. This ? is FAR from solved. 36 cameras & none where the death happened? Reports are her hair was everywhere. Hotel being uncooperative with the family. No way can you say she killed herself yet
  • blackamerica
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved
  • Go figure
    Options
  • Go figure
    Options

Nowhere in the statement did they say everything was solved. They simply reported the progress of the on going investigation.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it make sense to why her friends' story was inconsistent cause telling the truth going to expose that there was underage drinking and drugs at the party
  • Go figure
    Options
    People online coming out with new conspiracy theories everytime a new evidence dispel their last conspiracy theory.

I'm sure when the autopsy and toxicology report drops, they gonna come up with a new theory

The new one i just heard was harvesting organs conspiracy.

Some black market boogie man lying in wait to catch someone slippin in hotels so they can harvest their organs........in a hotel......in the freezer........with cops searching the premises.

I think ima shut down all my social media for a while
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    29 pages?

What is this thread about?

Was anything even accomplish in all this text?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And it make sense to why her friends' story was inconsistent cause telling the truth going to expose that there was underage drinking and drugs at the party
    Lmao they was more worried about the card that rented the room my ?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No autopsy yet?

somebody covering up their trails to why theres no autopsy
  • MasterJayN100
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Heres a video of her walking in the kitchen..(dont pay attention to the beginning watch her before she goes further in the kitchen)have you noticed the red censtors...theres two red boxes in front of her and one focuses on her..then theres a red censor in the back of her..pay attention and see what i mean..she wasnt alone

i know yall tired of these conspiracies but trust me she wasnt alone bruh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5R5Wc_2PY

Those red censors represent body movements..
  • Go figure
    Options
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Heres a video of her walking in the kitchen..(dont pay attention to the beginning watch her before she goes further in the kitchen)have you noticed the red censtors...theres two red boxes in front of her and one focuses on her..then theres a red censor in the back of her..pay attention and see what i mean..she wasnt alone

mfer must move like solid snake or dude from splinter cell
  • MasterJayN100
    edited September 2017
    Options
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Lol i know people arent taking it seriously like they did days ago...trust me she wasnt alone in there.those are motion censors...where did those two boxes come from in front of her where the Cup is at??i know you see it too...Pause the video at :09 seconds..why would it go off in different directions when she was just the only one suppose to be in there ..."alone"g3ZaK.gif
  • blackamerica
    Options

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case
  • MasterJayN100
    Options

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

People dont care about others especially ? .we let ? happen and move on..white people noticed one of their own dead or missing it's all over Tv
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

OR the video was edited...maybe?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
  • MasterJayN100
    edited September 2017
    Options
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

OR the video was edited...maybe?

of course it was edited...i talked to my homeboy earlier that use to work at this hotel in california..he know alot of ? ..

he said...let me tell u sum about them freezer doors in hotels.. they have sliding doors on da freezers in dat hotel... theirs no way in hell da door closes behind u, aint no way she closed it on her own because aint no handles on da inside of them doors, they were made specifically for situations like this.so you wont mistakenly lock yourself in there