Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
    Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Heres a video of her walking in the kitchen..(dont pay attention to the beginning watch her before she goes further in the kitchen)have you noticed the red censtors...theres two red boxes in front of her and one focuses on her..then theres a red censor in the back of her..pay attention and see what i mean..she wasnt alone

i know yall tired of these conspiracies but trust me she wasnt alone bruh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5R5Wc_2PY

Those red censors represent body movements..

mfer must move like solid snake or dude from splinter cell

OR the video was edited...maybe?

Who is this special ass hotel ops killer that everyone is hiding and destroyong evidence for?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yall saying she fell a sleep in the freezer an died or ...yall saying she traped an died a torture death...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hotel offered to pay for the funeral. They made the offer to the activist. Apparently the activist didn't bother to relay the message to the family. The lawyer says they never heard of the offer. The activist is doing too much and accomplishing nothing.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0ts1hef3h81c.jpg

Heres a video of her walking in the kitchen..(dont pay attention to the beginning watch her before she goes further in the kitchen)have you noticed the red censtors...theres two red boxes in front of her and one focuses on her..then theres a red censor in the back of her..pay attention and see what i mean..she wasnt alone

i know yall tired of these conspiracies but trust me she wasnt alone bruh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr5R5Wc_2PY

Those red censors represent body movements..

mfer must move like solid snake or dude from splinter cell

OR the video was edited...maybe?

Who is this special ass hotel ops killer that everyone is hiding and destroyong evidence for?

the white man lol
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    So yall saying she fell a sleep in the freezer an died or ...yall saying she traped an died a torture death...

someone planned a perfect murder..they knew what to do to cover up their ? .well planned
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People online coming out with new conspiracy theories everytime a new evidence dispel their last conspiracy theory.

I'm sure when the autopsy and toxicology report drops, they gonna come up with a new theory

and some how the coroner will be in on it, too...

conspiracy theories are like this.. everyone's in on it yet nothing slips up..
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The footage of her walking into the freezer is in the vault with the footage of her getting ? in her best friend's glasses

This ? turned into a troll thread

Clap this ?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish someone of yall tried as hard about important matters in yall lives as much as yall trying to make this into a criminal case.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dumb ?

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet
  • MasterJayN100
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    The footage of her walking into the freezer is in the vault with the footage of her getting ? in her best friend's glasses

This ? turned into a troll thread

Clap this ?

The hotel employee said the party was on the 11th floor on the 911 tape . ppl said they saw Kaneeka
    But irene Roberts said the room was 926 and 508 on the original live with irene r Roberts. the girl say they got two rooms.so the question was..what was going on in the second room??Did she suppose to go in the room to clear her head.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “It I’m just looking for help, that’s all I’ve been asking for since day one," said Tereasa Martin, Jenkins' mother.

Martin is demanding a federal investigation into what she believes is a “cover-up” of her daughter’s death.

She and other activists are alleging that surveillance video of her daughter’s final moments alive has been altered.
    http://wgntv.com/2017/09/16/kenneka-jenkins-loved-ones-demanding-fbi-involvement-in-death-investigation/

Idk how legit that news agency is but it says Chicago's Very Own.

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    @MasterJayN100, we do not comprehend the organic fascination of self-poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease.
    Warned @MasterJayN100 (0 points for 1 week) for "Kicked from thread: spreading fake news"
  • Go figure
    Options
    “It I’m just looking for help, that’s all I’ve been asking for since day one," said Tereasa Martin, Jenkins' mother.

Martin is demanding a federal investigation into what she believes is a “cover-up” of her daughter’s death.

She and other activists are alleging that surveillance video of her daughter’s final moments alive has been altered.
    http://wgntv.com/2017/09/16/kenneka-jenkins-loved-ones-demanding-fbi-involvement-in-death-investigation/

Lolol trust me wgn is legit
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Idk I thought maybe they did edit anyone out because millions are going ? right now and it's probably safer for anyone else that was on the tape not being identified by the public.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dumb ?

Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that ? aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if she did fall asleep in a freezer can we then say she is a dumb hoe...??
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illbot kick @MasterJayN100 out of thread for spreading fake news.

Ban @blackamerica next if she keeps up the ?
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dumb ?

Considering all the options? The video clearly shows her stumbling around. They show her walking through halls and an abandoned kitchen area by herself. Don't you think if someone put her somewhere, led her somewhere etc that they would be on tape in the same area, at some point? Or are they editing tapes?

Now someone is getting "paid" to spread doubt? That happened immediately with internet trolls. His doubt wasn't even necessary.

Also, doesn't it take a few weeks for them to determine her death? That's normal procedure, right? So, of course they won't tell you what she died from, the FACTS from the coroners report aren't in yet.

They're just trying to figure out what led to her arriving to where she died. I'm sure there's footage we also are not seeing that police have. They also haven't hinted to foul play, have they? I'm only hearing conspiracy theories on the internet, media isn't reporting this ? . But they're in on it, too, right?

You believe 9/11 was an inside job w no proof while ignoring the proof there wasn't an inside job.

The same mentality is being used here; facts are in front of you and you refuse to believe them or even use logic; rather, you ? start involving other ppl who got "paid" off, and mystery suspects who elude cameras.

You ain't bright, broski.
  • Go figure
    Options

Idk I thought maybe they did edit anyone out because millions are going ? right now and it's probably safer for anyone else that was on the tape not being identified by the public.

So now not only the hotel management and police is covering up for this special ops jason bourne cia operative but an objective reputable local news station is too?

This guy must be one special individual