Side Piece tried to extort Kevin Hart and he said bump that!

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Torrei>>>>>>>>Eniko
  • FedeRICO_Fellini
    FedeRICO_Fellini Members Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    He confessing 'cause he really a Lame

He confessing because he gonna' profit off this ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again it's these wimminz ruining the black family....

Wait....
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    emanuel08 wrote: »
    This dude been winning in Hollywood for a minute , this might be his first major L

Ima pray for dj Khaled lol

His first L is when he wore a dress.
  • emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Shoulda paid the ? to keep quiet.. its just money. Id rather lose that than have my woman mistrust me, always questioning me and using the ? against me

or how bout not be a ? up..

and to everyone stop talkin about his money and start tallkin bout his choices..

oH he should have ha a prenup.. man i hate yall ?

Temptation is real tho .If i had that type of money it would be hard to stay faithful all the time but he still a fairly young dude .. he shouldve lived the bachelor life until he was like 46
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Well here's the side chick she's one of Jennifer Lopez friends:

Aye man when you have 250 mil in the bank at Kevin's age and still got your youth just enjoy yourself. We don't have any proof if Kevin really did that ? LOLOLOLOL but I'm not mad at all. For fellas the flesh is weak and when you got chicks throwing themselves at you like actresses, rnb chicks, models and yamps sooner or later you gon give in.

Her instagram followers is at 68.4 k,that ? going skyrocket by the end of the day .
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She probably got a side dude too
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side piece nice
    But now he bout to get burned bad smh
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She fine light bright an she aight
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FBI reportedly identifies suspect in Kevin Hart extortion scandal

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/fbi-reportedly-identifies-suspect-kevin-hart-extortion-scandal-article-1.3501982

The FBI has tracked down a suspect in the extortion attempt against Kevin Hart that forced the comedian to air his ? laundry, TMZ reports.

Law enforcement has reportedly identified the woman who contacted the "Jumanji" actor and demanded a "multi-million dollar" sum in order to keep a "sexually provocative" video potentially featuring the star out of the public eye.

Hart, 38, fessed up to a "bad error of judgment" in an emotional Instagram post Saturday night. In the video, he seemed to admit to cheating on his pregnant wife, and explained that he was being targeted by someone for "financial gain" due to his mistakes.

TMZ reports that the video — shot on an iPhone — features a man thought to be Hart getting cozy with a woman at a club, and later, in a bedroom.

Hart is never visible in the footage, and the outlet is clear that it is not a sex tape, but the clip does feature a creaking bed frame and slapping, according to sources that have seen it.

However, the gossip site claims that the woman in the video has previously hooked up with an unidentified TV star, and the man in the footage could possibly be him, not Hart.

Either way, Hart said Saturday that he'd rather "fess up to (his) mistakes," and admitted that there were no excuses for his behavior.

The "Get Hard" actor married Eniko Parrish in August 2016, and she is about 31 weeks pregnant with the couple's first child. Hart has two children with his ex wife Torrei Hart.

• blackgod813
    Options
    Its time to go to lip stick alley fellows yall wack them hoes over there gona b 500 pages deep by now of pure hate
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-4cjzizJ6Gf7SeIen8FEWv5dScBiL4OokWZWpWwUOP5rTt4se9Mg381OlQg3609GkoeMJSGYA

This it? Lmao
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not judging Kevin Hart for cheating. I mean, we all only human and temptation is a ? . Even more for him with his fame and money.

I never thought cheating or not cheating makes a person better or worse.

And I feel no malice towards him. Im not his biggest fan but I can honestly say I enjoy his success.

But at some point you gotta move smarter. Everyone slips up and makes mistakes, but to not have a prenup? Thats more than a mistake. And if you dont have a prenup, hes not even thoroughly vetting the side pieces hes ? ?

With all that said I hope dude the best but I wont feel if he crashes either
  • blackgod813
    Options
    So Chile the black women are standing by him kus the white an chile an it might not be him in the video...an drake just got a denzel Washington tatoo
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    His wife knew how he was didn't they get together cause they was ? on the low when he was married?

Yea she knew she had a come up all along now she'll sit quietly abit and cash out later