Chicago teen found in walk-in freezer after attending hotel party (social media going hammer time)

Options

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
    Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that ? aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats ? like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wls/documents/091517_RosemontStatement_KennekaJenkins.pdf

Read this.Everybody online sleuths & what not

Then you got face book/twitter detective's talkin bout stunt doubles and shadows wtf.Wait for the toxicology report
    Yea bc now that police have released a statement everything is solved

You goofy ass scooby doo detectives have fun goin in circles.It's an on going investigation with a pending toxicology report that will take 4-6 weeks to confirm her cause of death.

? whatever y'all talkin bout
    Yea, u a ? ? ? . It dont take a detective to see they are draggin they feet solving this ? . Had the hotel not been playing games with the family seeing the footage, and letting a ? activist see the ? before the family, maybe their wouldnt be so many theories. Also, we already saw a black kid found dead, rolled up in a gym mat, with his organs missing, ruled a suicide by cops (with a "autopsy"). Anybody with half a brain know they are playing games with this case

An "activist" that the family don't even ? with saw the same footage everyone else saw.He did not see her going in no damn freezer cuz that footage don't exist he just a ? who misinterpreted what he watched.

the cops also on record saying they would show jenkins moms and their lawyers all 36 hours of footage from 40 different camera angles & it's a non criminal investigation

The girl was frozen solid when her body was found.It's obvious what happened shorty was off her square walked into a freezer and died how we don't know yet, sad story

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/family-lawyer-serious-questions-remain-in-kenneka-jenkins-death/

you can read this yourself ,now shut yo ? ass up.
    Dumb ?

What is the purpose of showing a activist footage of the family member's death before the ? family? Like when has that ever been acceptable. And again, how coincidental is it you first withhold the footage, then release footage of every ? angle but the angle showing the death. Were their blind spots in the hotel? Who was monitoring the footage? Where was hotel security? These are basic questions that should answered. Meanwhile ? like you have now trusted in law enforcement & the ? hotel. Cased closed i guess now smh

So basically you're upset I don't have the herd mentality/group think like you

btw the "activist" lied & told the cops he was representing the family & went to the hotel to get answers that's why he was showed the footage.Jenkins moms don't ? with dude
    Lol. Upset? Nope. I just dont know how ppl come to stupid conclusions without considering all the options. I dont think she killed herself. I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death. I think that ? activist got paid to make that dumb azz statement to cause doubt about she died. But if she really died of natrual causes, im sure the hotel & police wouldnt be dragging their feet

You're definitely upset.You in here name calling like a child over a disagreement in theories

lol @ the bolded I guarantee that ? aint happen overthinking geek, we'll agree to disagree.You gonna look stupid in about 4 -5 weeks
    So im the child, but u name callin me now? Ok kid lol. I dont think im overthinking, i think your underthinking & thats ? like u shouldnt comment on stuff like this
    Police say this case remains a death investigation and not a homicide investigation.

The medical examiner's office has performed an autopsy, but says more tests are needed. An official cause of death could still be weeks away.

This is all in the news bruh.Like you legit being dense

Your 'I think somebody who's familiar w/ that hotel seen her ? in the footage & killed her, then staged it like she froze to death.' theory don't make sense since no cameras show any else in the area,they were motion cams so they would of recorded as soon as any motion is detected.How did the boogie man ? her without being seen? and what they have a syringe on deck how did they ? her idiot? man just shut up

I'll be back in this thread when that toxicology report is done
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny bc most these mfs believe all the other conspiracies that are trending right now. Dismiss what professionals and experts say who were there and actively investigating with years of experience, some ass hat in a wife beater who doesnt know anyone involved and took no part in the investigation is probably the one who knows more.

But theyll be the first to say they arent conspiracy theorist weirdos
  • blackamerica
    edited September 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Considering all the options? The video clearly shows her stumbling around. They show her walking through halls and an abandoned kitchen area by herself. Don't you think if someone put her somewhere, led her somewhere etc that they would be on tape in the same area, at some point? Or are they editing tapes?
    The video shows a young woman ? /high walking thru a hotel alone. Anybody familiar with that hotel would know where the camera blindspots are. The video shows nothing but how vulnerable she was. Why would the alleged killer, willingly expose himself on camera? Thats like saying "if this murder really happened, how come we dont have a murder weapon? Welp, case closed". I'm glad u are not a ? investigator my boi
    Now someone is getting "paid" to spread doubt? That happened immediately with internet trolls. His doubt wasn't even necessary.

Also, doesn't it take a few weeks for them to determine her death? That's normal procedure, right? So, of course they won't tell you what she died from, the FACTS from the coroners report aren't in yet.
    Yes. The family certainly thinks he's suspect. The same activist was contacted by the hotel, and personally asked the family to prematurely end all protests. He's misrepersenting the family & acting as a mouthpiece for the hotel the girl died in. How is he NOT questionable? These are basic questions
    They're just trying to figure out what led to her arriving to where she died. I'm sure there's footage we also are not seeing that police have. They also haven't hinted to foul play, have they? I'm only hearing conspiracy theories on the internet, media isn't reporting this ? . But they're in on it, too, right?
    Then why not release ALL the footage? Lol. If they see something we're not then why show all these ? angles BUT the one that confirms she killed herself. Common sense. There have been OTHER cases where footage has been tampered with, evidence missing, autopsies done wrong etc..and the case went left
    You believe 9/11 was an inside job w no proof while ignoring the proof there wasn't an inside job.

The same mentality is being used here; facts are in front of you and you refuse to believe them or even use logic; rather, you ? start involving other ppl who got "paid" off, and mystery suspects who elude cameras.

You ain't bright, broski.
    I exposed u in the 9/11 thread already lol. Ur a troll bro. Ur the type to dismiss all these so called conspiracies, but when asked to provide YOUR evidence you start talking in circles as a distraction. My guess is you have no real theories, just get a kick outta dismissing other ppl's theories for humor. U almost never take a real position lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy stays watching one too many thrillers. Chill bruh.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Camera blind spots are good for only so much.

Lets say someone was waiting down there and she knew to meet someone down there.

This person would have had to avoid motion detecting cameras hours before & after the girl was found.

• gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been in 8 walk-in freezers in my life.

None of them had interior handles, and none of them could close on their own.

Just saying.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Camera blind spots are good for only so much.

Lets say someone was waiting down there and she knew to meet someone down there.

This person would have had to avoid motion detecting cameras hours before & after the girl was found.

not to mention guess correctly at where she would end up - how convenient she walks toward the walk-in freezer right to the bad guy.. or that the bad guy was able to dump her body there without being seen on camera period.. blind spots or not, how is one traveling between those "blind spots"? camera would've picked up..

plus the police aren't even concerned that it's a homocide, right? so why the ? is everyone else? Cops have the facts moreso than this thread, twitter and Facebook.

But some "out-of-the-box-woke-dude" has it all figured out?

He wins then. ? the facts. Who needs facts in a world where you can create your own reality and have an internet group who identifies with you. You can't tell them otherwise because others stupidity fuels theirs.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey!......

Im starting to think she actually killed herself. .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

Just saying.

Ok... you were in the one she died in?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, even im tired of this thread now...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    31 pages in 6 days......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I low key think ole girl in her drunken high state was looking for the bathroom and thought the freezer was the bathroom...closed the door to use and well.....
  • Go figure
    Options
    gum989 wrote: »

Just saying.

Ive been in way more than 8....cant even count. they all had handles inside.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Next ? gonna be like my dad used to install freezers lol

What are we doing right now man?

If anything this ? is comedy at this point
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    “It I’m just looking for help, that’s all I’ve been asking for since day one," said Tereasa Martin, Jenkins' mother.

Martin is demanding a federal investigation into what she believes is a “cover-up” of her daughter’s death.

She and other activists are alleging that surveillance video of her daughter’s final moments alive has been altered.
    http://wgntv.com/2017/09/16/kenneka-jenkins-loved-ones-demanding-fbi-involvement-in-death-investigation/

Idk how legit that news agency is but it says Chicago's Very Own.

Lolol trust me wgn is legit

Idk I thought maybe they did edit anyone out because millions are going ? right now and it's probably safer for anyone else that was on the tape not being identified by the public.

So now not only the hotel management and police is covering up for this special ops jason bourne cia operative but an objective reputable local news station is too?

This guy must be one special individual

Well I was implying they were protecting an innocent person just trying to get to their own room, not that all these people are aiding and abetting a murderer.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I low key think ole girl in her drunken high state was looking for the bathroom and thought the freezer was the bathroom...closed the door to use and well.....

It does kind of look like she's looking for someone or like someone is calling her name, but she could have been seeing ? . It's frustrating because they haven't even told us if she was found naked or clothed, that makes a big difference. We don't know test results, which is ? cuz if you're in ER them results are done fast af, never understood delayed test results.
  • Go figure
    Options

It does kind of look like she's looking for someone or like someone is calling her name, but she could have been seeing ? . It's frustrating because they haven't even told us if she was found naked or clothed, that makes a big difference. We don't know test results, which is ? cuz if you're in ER them results are done fast af, never understood delayed test results.

But they did point out that they are carrying on as a 'death investigation'. Had there been slight suspicion of foul play it might've changed to homicide investigation.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    No. But i wasnt born yesterday. ? like this happens all the time. The type stories ? like yall too lazy too look up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSNPT7vw7Pw

Teen black kid walks in a gym. Is found dead rolled in a matt, neck trauma, footage shows him walking into the gym never coming out. Police ruled a suicide, bs autopsy done confirms cop suicide. Ya'll ? need 2 get off ur lazy azz and do something productive. ?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited September 2017
    Options

But they did point out that they are carrying on as a 'death investigation'. Had there been slight suspicion of foul play it might've changed to homicide investigation.

Right and police don't always tell what they know(for good reason, sometimes you get a loony who says he did something he didn't do), maybe they ARE piecing something together(not implying they probably are, but they could be, it's a possibility) and trying not to ? the "suspect"(not saying there is one, but there could be, it is possible).

I don't think there was a plot to murder her, but some sick ? COULD have just wanted to watch someone slowly freeze to death. Sicker ? has happened. So to think it's out of the ordinary, no it isn't, sick ? happens all the time.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Hell they haven't even said if her prints were on the freeze door.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2017
    Options
    No. But i wasnt born yesterday. ? like this happens all the time. The type stories ? like yall too lazy too look up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TSNPT7vw7Pw

Teen black kid walks in a gym. Is found dead rolled in a matt, neck trauma, footage shows him walking into the gym never coming out. Police ruled a suicide, bs autopsy done confirms cop suicide. Ya'll ? need 2 get off ur lazy azz and do something productive. ?

But I will agree w you, as would everyone else in that thread.

So wtf are you comparing? Two totally different cases. There was nothing out of the ordinary like that. She wasn't wrapped up. She wasn't missing organs. She wasn't stuffed w newspapers.

She was found in a walk-in freezer, clothed, dead.

You're rambling on about nothing.

Paid off guys to distract
    Criminal masterminds hiding in blind spots
    Secret body dumpings
    Paid off security guards
    Edited tapes

wtff lol

FOH for a random girl, yeeeeeah.. none of those are facts, it's your speculation because you have the illogical mindset of a conspiracy theorist

and yeah, you "never said" certain things but you pretty much indirectly imply that ? , unless there's secret trap doors and floors you believe in..