Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? crazy...

Somebody pass the kook aid
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    While Ob is still my best friend n all....

She has left quite the trail of damaged souls in her wanderings...

Geesh

Yes, Dutherton, you are correct in your assumption
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, ya'll got issues like a ? . I know a thing or two about stalking. These white ? wearing cowboy hats were looking for me talking about I had an arrest warrant. @obnoxiouslyfresh I know what you're going through. Stay strong.

I didn't call him a stalker.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    While Ob is still my best friend n all....

She has left quite the trail of damaged souls in her wanderings...

Geesh

Yes, Dutherton, you are correct in your assumption

Which assumption
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    ? learned nothing from the Marley situation dawg, thats what lets you know he ? .

He didn't mention in the email that he posted charlie nudes, then threatened to post mssouthern nudes then got banned...

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/509450/pass-or-pass-the-trillfate-edition/p1
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to bed. Screw this ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Man, ya'll got issues like a ? . I know a thing or two about stalking. These white ? wearing cowboy hats were looking for me talking about I had an arrest warrant. @obnoxiouslyfresh I know what you're going through. Stay strong.

I didn't call him a stalker.

Ain't that you told du? He creeps you out and you scared? Has the threat level been downgraded?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Happy belated bday.

lol u tryna bait me foh why all of a sudden is sleep concerned with you having a man??
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I think ob hit trill with that "hey big head..." now they cool
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    So many questions.

First off, how many times is my dude gonna fall in love behind a keyboard, phone, etc?

Like yo it makes no sense.

I remember falling in love with a ? I met on aol when I was like 12. How you a grown ass man and still falling in love with online ? ?

? I was deep in some ? today, actually in it in real life, and right afterwards the ? asked me if I loved her, and looking in her eyes I wanted to tell the ? fuuuuck no but I ended up saying ofcourse baby cause im trying to be up in the ? again in a few nights.

Im legit confused by this ? . I cant fall in love with good women im spending actual time with and my guy @trillfate got a gang of ? he loving behind a computer screen.

You acting like you a grown man but can't ? a ? you don't love without telling her "i love you." You and Sleep the same kinda ? .

i laughed at this ?
  • Beta
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    the question yall should be asking is why all of a sudden does sleep care that she has a boyfriend :#

@Trillfate

I don't think he cares either way.

All goes back to what I speculated a few days ago..........which is that somehow this situation started to interfere with her real life.

Either that or there was an increased risk that it could.

We still don't know the full story yet, but the pieces are starting to come together:

d297daf431b1de593e52583562af5855--the-wire-matter.jpg

freamon.jpg

It was never that deep. There was no big blow up. He posted things that struck me as very odd and almost possessive. So I stopped talkin to him. It wasn't even like I was never gonna speak to him ever again. I just didn't want to be bothered. Instead of leaving me alone for a moment, he harasses me to no end. Then it goes from that to "you talkin to them ? online and they call you all kinda ? ." Just going as low as he could go to prove a cheap point. And it kept getting lower. And I'm the kinda person who can tell my mother to leave me alone for a few days without her blowing me up. It didn't make sense to me.

Question did this start when I said he don't matter in real life? I'm sorry
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Beta no because he threw in my face that I called him crying. I called him crying the day the Laquan McDonald police video came out, which I'm pretty sure was well over a year ago. That's what got threw in my face.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I've been calling you for 2 years? We've probably spoken on the phone a good 6 or 7 times in those 2 years. We are not people who talk on the phone on a regular basis.

I can't tell if you are willfully being dishonest or if you legitimately interpret things different than most people would. I don't know what it is. The bottom line is I want to be left alone. Like, that's really the bottom line. And you wanna fight me about it.

Lies. Way more than 6, 7...

Bottom line. You betrayed your boyfriend and the guilt caused you anxiety.

You're not innocent.

Do you and I talk about having sex?
    Have you and I ever met?
    Have I ever invited you here?
    Have I ever accepted an invitation from you to come there?
    Have I ever told you we would be together?
    Have I ever told you we COULD be together?
    Do I owe you money?
    Have I ever taken money from you?
    Have I ever asked you to help me pay a bill?
    Have we ever had ? ?
    Have we ever had any kind of sex?
    Have we ever made plans to meet? Eveeeeeeeeer?

Are the answers to all of these questions NOOOO?

Yeah but Despite all This & u still send him these type of pics ...WHY?
  • Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Beta no because he threw in my face that I called him crying. I called him crying the day the Laquan McDonald police video came out, which I'm pretty sure was well over a year ago. That's what got threw in my face.

Yeah but why did he start becoming weird or possessive? That night was the first time I noticed y'all dynamic was diff. I hope it wasn't triggered because of me. But it's cool you dont really have to explain it to me publicly or at all if you dont want to. I'm not trying to pry
This discussion has been closed.